collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone else thinking of Halloween already? Costume ideas? Here's mine  (Read 6236 times)

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
Re: Your Halloween costume this year?
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2012, 01:50:43 PM »
I'm usually in Rocky Horror so when Halloween rolls around I'm always Columbia because it's easy, lol.  This year I'm not in it, but we're going to three different performances of other casts, so out comes the sequin tailcoat again.  For passing out candy, or rather sitting in the house with the porch light on eating my own candy since no one trick or treats anymore, I'll probably just wear my flying squirrel kigurumi!

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2012, 02:51:26 PM »
Ah yes!  The blizzard!!  At that point, my work hosted a trick or treat thing for employee kids.  Clifford the big red doggie got candy and no snow.  ;)  There is always the mall, but personally, I get tired of Tootsie Rolls. 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • View Profile
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2012, 02:53:38 PM »
I hope there will be a party here in town^^.  I'm think I going to be Ariel from the little mermaid and maybe do a little more dark and scary variant of her. I also going to dye my hair red! Can't wait (but a little nervous that I going to miss my dark-blonde hair..)

Fun to read about your costumes!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
Libella~Wistful Autumn~Golden Love~Twist~Clover~

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2012, 03:18:28 PM »
I'm usually in Rocky Horror so when Halloween rolls around I'm always Columbia because it's easy, lol.  This year I'm not in it, but we're going to three different performances of other casts, so out comes the sequin tailcoat again.  For passing out candy, or rather sitting in the house with the porch light on eating my own candy since no one trick or treats anymore, I'll probably just wear my flying squirrel kigurumi!
I have a flying squirrel kugirumi too! I wore it to a furry meetup.

This year I'm wearing my Rainbow Dash (G4) cosplay from Anime Expo and, if it's done in time, my fursuit for my thylacine character. If I get my fursuit done it'll have a pouch to hold candy and teabags in to give to people.

Duster reference]

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »
Hubby and I are going to a friends costume party as Sarah Bishop and Sam Shakusky from Moonrise Kingdom. We've almost got everything put together too!

I love any excuse to wear a costume=)

steampunk

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2012, 04:19:27 PM »
I finally finished my steampunk outfit (2 years in the making) and am wearing that, corset at all. The single military guys at my work are going to LOVE me  :blush:

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2012, 05:01:38 PM »
I have a lab coat and badges from this guy: http://blazerdesigns.tumblr.com/pokemon

I'm making some Pokeballs and a couple of Pokemon with crochet and will be a trainer. My son has a little tiger plush he got from Target along with the clothes we found: he is going as Calvin with his little Hobbes.

Just so you know, my son and I spent a full five minutes droooooooling over those badges!  I may have to order him a set for his birthday next year...

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline secretsheik

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »
Uh oh, the zoo thing is THIS WEEKEND?! OH NO! *frenzies to finish the cloak* Dang why do they start so early?!

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2012, 10:41:05 AM »
Don't panic!  It's the 26-28th.  It's just that tickets are now on sale.  At least that's what I got from the website.
:socks:   :frog:

Dibbles

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2012, 01:55:08 PM »
My son has a little tiger plush he got from Target along with the clothes we found: he is going as Calvin with his little Hobbes.

Gahh that is so cute!!
As for me, I'm going as Black Widow from the Avengers.

Offline secretsheik

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2012, 06:27:17 PM »
Don't panic!  It's the 26-28th.  It's just that tickets are now on sale.  At least that's what I got from the website.

Oh thank goodness! I was driving by last night and I saw on their marquee "Octover 18th through..." and I thought uh oh. Good to know! I'll make sure I don't trade hours around for Friday! You should come!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2012, 08:36:10 PM »
I wanted to be Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw and use one of the costumes custom made by eBay users, but I don't think that's going to happen.  Probably a good thing; the skirt is short.

kmlv23

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2012, 09:03:00 PM »
I'm going to get the fabric for and start putting together my Lady Loki costume tomorrow- SO PSYCHED!

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2012, 10:24:02 PM »
I need to come up with a work appropriate costume! I don't know what to be. It has to be somewhat modest, and not controversial or too scary. And probably something easy to figure out.... Middle aged/old people passing through the grocery store probably aren't going to guess if I'm some character from a video game xD
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 10:25:59 PM by lemontwist »
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Angelshy

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2012, 04:25:44 AM »
Halloween isn't really a big thing in Australia, though the shops are trying to push it in order to sell stuff, of course. (I don't mind 'cause I love any excuse to dress up).

Anyway, my friend is graduating from uni soon and as a surprise we're all going to dress up in spooky costumes to take pictures with her 'cause she's really into supernatural/spooky things like vampires, werewolves, zombies etc.  I was tossing up between a vampire and a devil but I couldn't find any decent vampire teeth so I picked up a plastic pitch fork and some flashing devil horns. I can't wait!  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal