collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone else thinking of Halloween already? Costume ideas? Here's mine  (Read 6170 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Anyone else thinking of Halloween already? Costume ideas? Here's mine
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 06:39:05 PM »
I dunno what I'll be xD but yeah we're totally already thinking about it, Halloween is my favorite! My son wants to be a ninja and hes insisted that hell be putting his own costume together this year, so I'm interested to see what he comes up with lol, he's only 8 xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 08:26:00 AM »
oh I can't wait to see pics of everyone in costume :-) halloween is definitely my favorite time of the year !!  love the excuse to dress up and have fun

OK = I totally cheated and bought fur feet, ears, and paws I can put over black knit gloves, and a plastic mask I can hopefully use as a decent template to cut away, foam over, fur etc.  oh my... there are so many amazing ways to be distracted by all the costumed eye candy on furry-sites... (those that know, I will say no more).

And I just love my daughter's suggestion that I "buy the whole thing" (she had no idea until I told her these things can run into thousands of dollars) since "you know, it will be made by a professional, mom."  ah gotta love the honesty :blush:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Thoth

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 02:49:14 PM »
I am going to be Captain Rex for Halloween, same as last year. But, I need to do some repairs after I got rained on the last day of summer camp. Also need to modify the left thigh plate, 'cause I couldn't walk too well due the fact that it jabs me in the back of my knee. Me and my mom made everything but the helmet.

Clones and cookies, what a combination.....

The year before I made the armor, I was a green dragon, complete with wings! It is all hand-made.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2012, 05:35:46 AM »
This may be the first year that I don't bother with halloween. My Dad's girlfriend's 13 year old goes with her friends now, not me, even though we can totally take in a massive haul!
Unless HavAcrumpet452 and I can get off of work... we could go as ghosts... we're both under 5'3" so we totally can pass for trick or treating...

The greyhound has a rather husky child's bee costume to wear... LOL

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2012, 06:13:39 AM »
I did nothing for Halloween last year and it was boring as anything! This year I'm either going to be a Wonderbolt (with my hoodie), or fem!Phantom with my friend who's possibly going as Christine.

My best costumes were candy corn (yellow pants, orange shirt, white hat) and Ringo Starr. Me and two friends went as the Abbey Road Beatles that year, and instead of a fourth person, one of us carried a sign that said "I buried Paul." Unfortunately, no one really got it!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Dibbles

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »
Me and two friends went as the Abbey Road Beatles that year, and instead of a fourth person, one of us carried a sign that said "I buried Paul." Unfortunately, no one really got it!

CRANBERRY S-
That's a damn shame. These uncultured kids.

Offline Moss

• Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2012, 07:23:04 PM »
Me and two friends went as the Abbey Road Beatles that year, and instead of a fourth person, one of us carried a sign that said "I buried Paul." Unfortunately, no one really got it!

CRANBERRY S-
That's a damn shame. These uncultured kids.
The sad part was even adults didn't get it. One person wanted to know if my friend, who was dressed as John, was a nurse...
link

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 10:47:05 AM »
Dunno but I found this scary unicorn hat at Once Upon a Child for $2 and had to buy it. Its truely terrifying in real life. Like Totsy fakie gonna-eat-your-face stare.

http://www.amazon.com/Elope-K5509-Kids-Unicorn-pink/dp/B000OWB2QK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1347472544&sr=8-3&keywords=unicorn+hat

The dragon fox is awesome

I think it looks more like a Rinse N Spit than a Totsy.  Kind of a cool find.  Makes me lol. :)

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Moss

• Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »
Still working on my phantom costume. Turns out the suit jacket from the Beatles costume still fits, so I'm going with the more intense costume as opposed to the toned-down one I originally had in mind. Some friends and I want to go trick-or-treating then go bowling (in our full costumes), just for laughs.
link

Offline secretsheik

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Your Halloween costume this year?
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2012, 07:43:16 PM »
Tell me about what you're going to be (if anything) and tell me what you're going to do! Fun candy time? Handing out candy? A party? Freezing in the cold at a corn maze?

As for me, I'll probably volunteer around again and do the zoo event and maybe at the mall and hand out candy and such. Zoo volunteers get free pizza, hot chocolate and cookies, so I'm all over that! I'm going the scary route (we also have a contest at work for costumes) and I'll be a classic assassin. Why? Eh. Most of the costumes for women were either evil queens/witches (which are SO boring) or too skimpy. I mean really, anyone who has been outside on Halloween night in South Dakota knows that you don't wear tiny skirts and barely existing sleeves in this weather, and I'll be outdoors for hours. I'm making a heavy black linen cloak on my dress form, and I have bought and found thrift items to make my lovely costume. As for the paint, well... you'll probably think I'm weird, but in my apartment complex, out in the middle of our roundabout was a whole pack of makeup. Some of it had been run over by a car, but the red was fine. Uh... maybe I'm too cheap? XD

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Your Halloween costume this year?
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2012, 07:45:26 PM »
I still haven't decided....... :lookround:

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

FrostButt

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2012, 07:50:00 PM »
I actually have night classes on Halloween, but I plan to put on some weird makeup that'll make me look sickly. I'll wear the makeup to class while in completely normal dress. XD

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2012, 08:01:06 PM »
I do not like the cute or sexy costumes. Halloween is about spooky, scary things to me so my costumes always reflect that. This year I will not be dressing up though. As much as I would like to, I just don't have the time or money to make myself a cool costume. Me and my boyfriend will be taking our puppies out in costume though as two little silly monsters and we will be hopefully attending the big Halloween parade here in the city. We'll be hitting up some pet costume contests too. :)
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2012, 08:06:01 PM »
if i  cna get it altered in time i'm going to be wearing a wind whistler  outfit.. and  my  dogs are going to be dressed up as princesses.  tinky is going as pricness aurorra.  and itty is going as a   sparkly  princess. either htat or a lady bug.

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »
I'll be working this Halloween so I won't be bothering with a costume. I do have a hoodie on order that makes you look like Optimus Prime so maybe I'll wear that for fun, even if it isn't technically a costume.

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal