collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Applejack and Big Mac preorders!)  (Read 81003 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Twilight and Trixie Shipped!)
« Reply #1200 on: March 05, 2014, 03:41:16 PM »
Son of a monkey's uncle!  I just found a gliiter Lyra at Toys R Us!!  AND all things pony are B1G1 40% off!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1201 on: March 05, 2014, 04:03:36 PM »
LOL! This sums up the toy industry...

NEW HAT!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also...

Haha, I just noticed this:

Need Luna pony. Don't care about Funko ponies at all, but need Luna.

I'm in the same boat. As awesome as they are I don't need any of these Funko ponies, apart from Luna. :P Any rough ideas when she might make an appearance?

I might have a rough idea but not sure I can say or not  :unsure:

For Sale Wants

Niksilp

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1202 on: March 05, 2014, 04:11:43 PM »
Mine were delivered today. 3 Twilight and 3 Trixie and they were all normal. :( At least with 1 Twilight for me and 2 going to my friend, and then 1 Trixie for me and 1 Trixie for her, all I have leftover is an extra Trixie.

I just wish I had some Hot Topics nearby I could check for glitters. :/

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: March 05, 2014, 04:12:44 PM »

I only ordered one of each and ended up with a glitter Twilight and a regular Trixie. I was so surprised when I opened the box!

Awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: March 05, 2014, 06:54:18 PM »
I got my ht orders and both ts and trixie were non sparklies but I did purchase both glitters today from an arena member thank you! One will be an early birthday gift from my husband and the other is just a gift for myself. Ponies are definitely cheering me up these days.

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #1205 on: March 05, 2014, 08:07:47 PM »
I still havnt picked up my two girls yet from the post office lol been so busy then lazy the past few days! Im in no hurry though, I know theres no glitters in my preorder lol I never luck out with glitters twice kn a row, that Trixie i got from HT was just a luck fluke.

Post Merge: March 05, 2014, 08:09:06 PM

Son of a monkey's uncle!  I just found a gliiter Lyra at Toys R Us!!  AND all things pony are B1G1 40% off!

CONGRATS!!! I think my husband and I will make a feild trip today!!!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1206 on: March 05, 2014, 08:19:21 PM »
Hey Sprinkle take it from me luck can strike twice ;) Anyways update on my extras for sale, sold four of them, I have three extra glitters left if anyone is interested PM me asap! As well as the regular ones too!

Ps. Houston where in the world are your ponies, I thought you usually got them pretty early!?

For Sale Wants

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 05, 2014, 08:43:31 PM »
I stopped in at my Hot Topic today and found a glitter Twilight! I was shocked. This is the second glitter I've found in stores. The first was Dr. Hooves at Barnes and Noble a couple months ago. I can't believe my luck!

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: March 05, 2014, 09:06:11 PM »
I'm still waiting on mine... They were stuck in bad weather back east and now we are having terrible weather here so I have no idea when mine will get here but hopefully soon... and I can't believe how many glitters people are finding!  Congrats all!

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 05, 2014, 09:09:22 PM »
I should FINALLY get mine tomorrow  :cry: Congrats on everyone finding these glitters like crazy all of a sudden!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1210 on: March 05, 2014, 09:10:07 PM »
Hey Sprinkle take it from me luck can strike twice ;) Anyways update on my extras for sale, sold four of them, I have three extra glitters left if anyone is interested PM me asap! As well as the regular ones too!

Ps. Houston where in the world are your ponies, I thought you usually got them pretty early!?
  I guess they know I'm not too excited about them this time LOL I think I'm loosing the drive to hunt for them this time around
I saw an update on the UPS site ,"package transferred to post office " at 3:20 pm  LOL  They are just few feet away from me :)
The post office is my neighbor on the back :)
I hope I get the glitters because I will not hunt for them or pay the high prices for them :)
If I get them fine if I don't then just the regulars will do :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 05, 2014, 11:02:32 PM »

I guess they know I'm not too excited about them this time LOL I think I'm loosing the drive to hunt for them this time around
I saw an update on the UPS site ,"package transferred to post office " at 3:20 pm  LOL  They are just few feet away from me :)
The post office is my neighbor on the back :)
I hope I get the glitters because I will not hunt for them or pay the high prices for them :)
If I get them fine if I don't then just the regulars will do :)

Houston this is exactly how I'm feeling this time around. I don't know what it is, but all the fun in hunting for a glitter seems gone, somehow. Sure, I still want one, but just...the urge is gone. I'm just not down with the high prices either.

TM2 Dinobot

« Reply #1212 on: March 05, 2014, 11:23:31 PM »
Okay, took a gamble, ordered 3. Two Twilights and one Trixie. It came out to be just over $30 after shipping, so I figure that's pretty good. Right?

I have to ask, am I the only person who DOESN'T like the glitter ponies? I can barely afford these things as is. I see them every now and again and pass them up. The only one I got cause it made sense was Vinyl Scratch. I wouldn't mind a Princess Twilight Sparkle Sparkle (Shrapnel) cause she makes sense too, to my mind. I don't know. I can't believe I'm even letting this damned thing in my house, what with the wings and all, let alone two of them!

Maybe if I get two regulars I'll just cut a pair of them off and create a proper Twilight...

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 06, 2014, 12:24:22 AM »
Okay, took a gamble, ordered 3. Two Twilights and one Trixie. It came out to be just over $30 after shipping, so I figure that's pretty good. Right?

I have to ask, am I the only person who DOESN'T like the glitter ponies? I can barely afford these things as is. I see them every now and again and pass them up. The only one I got cause it made sense was Vinyl Scratch. I wouldn't mind a Princess Twilight Sparkle Sparkle (Shrapnel) cause she makes sense too, to my mind. I don't know. I can't believe I'm even letting this damned thing in my house, what with the wings and all, let alone two of them!

Maybe if I get two regulars I'll just cut a pair of them off and create a proper Twilight...
I don't like Glitters either, I can barely afford the normal ones as they are, and glittery clear ponies never looked good to me in any other form, it's a cheap gimmick meant to cause crazy prices. If I saw one in person I would buy it, but only to trade for non-glitter ponies I don't have yet. I like my ponies non-clear, thank you.

You mean a Unicorn Twilight Sparkle? Yeah, I'd like one too.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Buzzingbumblebee

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Blythe plastic surgeon =^-^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: March 06, 2014, 01:19:55 AM »
I truly wish I didn't like the glitters. I think the prices are way too high :(.

Blythe customising blog, commissions open: http://beesdreamland.com/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal