collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Applejack and Big Mac preorders!)  (Read 82410 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Twilight and Trixie Shipped!)
« Reply #1170 on: March 04, 2014, 05:49:29 PM »
I ordered 5 twilights and 5 trixies and got a glitter Trixie whoo!

I ordered for both me and a friend and she doesn't like Trixie so to works for both of us.  She got the glittery Lyra the last round so we are both happy.

Whoo major congrats! That's awesome!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 04, 2014, 05:53:22 PM »
Um wow... so they showed up... I'm in shock.. 2 glitter Trixies and 1 more Twilight!

Umm hope you left some for me! My order should be here tomorrow....they had to send them to my post office from UPS hub...
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1172 on: March 04, 2014, 06:04:59 PM »
If anyone is interested in the extra glitters shoot me a PM

For Sale Wants

brandon_y_83

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1173 on: March 04, 2014, 06:49:38 PM »
Out of curiosity, how many did you buy to get all those Glitters?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 06:55:11 PM by brandon_y_83 »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1174 on: March 04, 2014, 06:57:34 PM »
Out of curiosity, how many did you buy to get all those Glitters?
Sending PM

For Sale Wants

Niksilp

« Reply #1175 on: March 04, 2014, 07:12:53 PM »
Um wow... so they showed up... I'm in shock.. 2 glitter Trixies and 1 more Twilight!

Out of curiosity, how many Twilights and Trixies did you order total?

(EDIT: oops, hadn't refreshed yet to see someone else had asked the same question :P)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:14:59 PM by Niksilp »

AJLareneg

« Reply #1176 on: March 04, 2014, 07:34:37 PM »
Earlier I had a thought... since we've seen the Apple Jack prototype, I wonder if her hat will be clear in a glitter version too, and if it is, will she suffer the same "no head" issue as Trixie?

I really hope not, that looks really awkward. xD Maybe her hat will be solid colored but then just painted on glitter like Twilight's mane is or something.

Hmm interesting thought AJ well from what I can tell it seems it just rests on top of her head/hair, so I don't think it will be like the Trixie hat glitter, plus it will be brown so darker if they did... Anyways thinking of glittery orangey vibrant Applejack, and bright sparkly red Big Mac, is insanely exciting to the max  :dribble:, red ponies are like non existent/rare in the MLP world even in G1!
Oh that's true! I guess it won't be too awkward since her hat will be darker than Trixie's hat is, and I guess less hollow inside since it's not as tall. Luckily I'm not super into the glitter ponies, they're too expensive to collect and track down for me... The only ones I really wanted I've got so far. ^_^ I got lucky and found a glittery pinkie pie in store that I traded for Lyra (who's glitter I find one of the prettiest, I love that green)

And then I *REALLY* wanted twilight, as I love her colors, and got both her and trixie in store. I didn't specifically want Trixie at first, but now that I have her I really like her. The purple glitter looks great in her blue vinyl.

I DO think clear big mac would be super pretty... I might have to hunt for him when he comes out. Apple Jack maybe. I love apple jack quite a bit, but depends on how the orange comes out in her sparkle. I wasn't a huge fan of the fluttershy colors in her transparent one, and it seems like orange might come out the same way? Maybe?

Basically I just need to wait to see pictures before I decide. :b But hopefully she doesn't fall into the "I MUST HAVE THIS" category.

EDIT: Speaking of the glitters... does anyone have nice pictures of the octavia glitter unboxed? I'm curious how she looks. I actually really like her grey/purple color scheme, but not sure if I'm completely sold on her yet.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:36:49 PM by AJLareneg »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1177 on: March 04, 2014, 07:47:45 PM »
Hey again AJ, gotta say I fell in love with Trixies glitter she may be my favorite with that gorgeous hat! Shocking I surprised myself on that one, and Lyra is one of my favs, Fluttershy is a bit dark for me but in the light she looks great! Oh Octavia glitter you can sorta see her in my sig :)

For Sale Wants

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #1178 on: March 04, 2014, 08:03:28 PM »
AQUATIC NEON OMG save some for the rest of us!!!! xD Jeeeeze!! Huge congrats, are you planning on selling one? Im on a budget but its glitter Twilight! Must have all things clear, purple, and sparkily!!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1179 on: March 04, 2014, 08:10:17 PM »
Yes I selling them taking offers, and uh lol ikr 5 came from online orders, 3 from a store, 1 from another store.

For Sale Wants

AJLareneg

« Reply #1180 on: March 04, 2014, 08:16:36 PM »
Hey again AJ, gotta say I fell in love with Trixies glitter she may be my favorite with that gorgeous hat! Shocking I surprised myself on that one, and Lyra is one of my favs, Fluttershy is a bit dark for me but in the light she looks great! Oh Octavia glitter you can sorta see her in my sig :)
Do you have a bigger picture of it? It's hard to see with it so tiny like that. It's a shame the DJ Pon glitter came out looking so grey. :(

Lyra's glitter is gorgeous! That darker green is one of my favorite colors in general, so I knew I had to have her!

Yeah fluttershy being too dark is I think what throws me off about her. I really like her regular one though, which I have.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1181 on: March 04, 2014, 08:34:08 PM »
Yea I do I can send you it if you want! Also there is a grey panel behind them, she really is clear in person not nearly as dark as the stock photos!

For Sale Wants

AppleDash1

« Reply #1182 on: March 04, 2014, 09:25:46 PM »
I got my order in today and recieved a glitter Trixie. I really only wanted a glitter Twilight so if anyone wants to trade please pm me.

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: March 04, 2014, 09:39:42 PM »
Do you have a bigger picture of it? It's hard to see with it so tiny like that. It's a shame the DJ Pon glitter came out looking so grey. :(

Lyra's glitter is gorgeous! That darker green is one of my favorite colors in general, so I knew I had to have her!

Yeah fluttershy being too dark is I think what throws me off about her. I really like her regular one though, which I have.

Gaaaah also really want glitter Lyra! Still on the hunt for her! :) I must have that green, since green is also my favorite color, just ahead of purple!
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: March 05, 2014, 06:58:36 AM »
Mine are so close to getting here.  They are just a city away.  I want my ponies so bad after seeing all of you with yours.  *Pouts*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal