collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 38554 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2012, 10:37:58 PM »
Oh no Snapdragon, you've been bitten BAAAAD-LY!! XD Believe me, once you get into MH, your MLP will come to a complete halt. :P

Seriously, they do need to release more school based outfits of Toralei and Ghoulia, instead of a side-line outfit. Toralei especially needs a 2nd/any kind of release, she's been left out for so long. >,<;
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2012, 10:59:16 PM »

My 'hook' was that I play Final Fantasy (which has cat girls!), and I thought, oh! I can buy a kitty girl or two, and dress them up as my characters! I'll only buy these two, that's it, and it will be like having an action figure of my character!

Oh wow me too!!! I want a Toralei someday that I can afford because of this reason! And well she's a cool cat. ;)

I've only dealt with customer service once but I filled out the form for them to respond via email. I basically just wanted another robecca head because hers had holes in her cheeks.....;( but they emailed back fast and just sent me another Ro! Not sure about cam sets but you clearly have a factory packaged issue. Good luck :)

They could send you another set, give you a voucher or want you to return it but just go for it :) I'm sure others could elaborate on the other processes.

Welcome to the MH bug, it moves quickly!!

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2012, 12:45:35 AM »
In a bit of a rush, so will just leave the Tumblr link to NEW PICTURE DAY GHOULS!

http://darth-alinart.tumblr.com/post/38001872052/picture-day

(Though I am sad that all we get are a Frankie and Operetta. I was really hoping for a Toralei)

Saw this too, and seriously, picture day must be my favourite line of dolls. They are affordable, and I like every single one of them!

Adoptable made by me

Offline Dakashy

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dakashy's Tumblr
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2012, 01:52:05 AM »
I'd really like a Toralei, either a new doll or a W1 re-release.

I also think PD Rochelle would be freaking adorable.

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2012, 02:05:48 AM »
@Zombelina, LuvlyMelody, thank you for the warm welcome! :hug: Haha, glad to know I'm in good, equally-obsessed company! XD Although I'm a little concerned about how obsessed everyone knows I'm going to become ... I don't have a problem! I swear! :yikes: :lookround:

My 'hook' was that I play Final Fantasy (which has cat girls!), and I thought, oh! I can buy a kitty girl or two, and dress them up as my characters! I'll only buy these two, that's it, and it will be like having an action figure of my character!

Oh wow me too!!! I want a Toralei someday that I can afford because of this reason! And well she's a cool cat. ;)

I've only dealt with customer service once but I filled out the form for them to respond via email. I basically just wanted another robecca head because hers had holes in her cheeks.....;( but they emailed back fast and just sent me another Ro! Not sure about cam sets but you clearly have a factory packaged issue. Good luck :)

They could send you another set, give you a voucher or want you to return it but just go for it :) I'm sure others could elaborate on the other processes.

Welcome to the MH bug, it moves quickly!!

OMG I know right?! I would die to have a Toralei to dress up! For now, I've got the Warewolf CAM (those look like kitty ears to me >.>), the Werecat twins from TRU, and a cat CAM set coming soon! So many kitties! :heart:

And wow, a whole new doll! That's nice of them! Probably easier than sending just a head, I bet, but still! It seems like a CAM set might be easier to piece out (since it comes in pieces and all!), but I'll wait and see what they say. :) Hopefully they'll have some way I can fix it! I even went searching in their 'replacements for sale' page, but no listing of the CAM set I bought, sadly. And a green foot might look weird on an otherwise-grey warewolf, LOL!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2012, 06:56:03 AM »
I've recently gotten into Monster High!! Eeee!! I promised myself for a whole year that I wouldn't get lured in ... and now I have SEVEN! :yikes: And more on the way!! I'm so bad!
I'd say you just have good taste :> It will be nice seeing you around the MH forum!

Offline ponymonster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2012, 07:42:36 AM »
Does anybody have any tips on making ear piercings on MH dolls? I like to swap around outfits and accessories but then there are releases like dead tired that don't have piercings... I tried just using a needle but it was really hard to get a hole big enough for the earring peg to fit into, haha :')

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2012, 08:24:35 AM »
Does anybody have any tips on making ear piercings on MH dolls? I like to swap around outfits and accessories but then there are releases like dead tired that don't have piercings... I tried just using a needle but it was really hard to get a hole big enough for the earring peg to fit into, haha :')
My boyfriend has a drimmel set with like 9,000,000 different attachments. Some of them are so tiny that that's what I've considered using for mine. Kinda bugs me that Operetta only has one ear pierced.

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2012, 08:55:34 AM »
I just bought PD Draculaura today, and I had just taken her out of her box and started checking her more when I notice one thing...

Now, Sometimes Swedish stores can be very strict about their return policy. If the item has been taken out of the original box it's not always possible for you to return the item. I hope they will allow a return on her because it's obviously a factory error. Otherwise I might have to contact Mattel USA about this

Adoptable made by me

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2012, 09:17:07 AM »
Snip

Picture Day Wave 3 [if we designed it]
Ghoulia
Slow Moe
Toralei

Add in InvisiBilly and that would be perfect for me!  :lol: I like Operetta, so I am glad to see a new one... especially with such a cute outfit! But I like Ghoulia & Toralei more and they really do each deserve another school-outfit type doll. :nod:

Can I add Heath to the list?? I watched the Scaris trailer and he was in another adorable flame outfit. He really is very different from Holt. Holt is blue and his jaw and face are a lot stronger whereas Heath is yellow and his face is pointier. I just really want a Heath doll! He's been around long enough and he keeps getting more screen time with the webisodes and specials and budding relationship with Abbey.

But I would love InvisiBilly too! I guess I'm just team more boy dolls!
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Blitzn

« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2012, 09:36:35 AM »

Easy as pie: Light up the needle first with a lighter or match. Once it's red hot, insert into ear at least once or twice.

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2012, 10:07:26 AM »
Just dropping this comment here to follow the thread. :)

Offline ponymonster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2012, 10:53:28 AM »

Easy as pie: Light up the needle first with a lighter or match. Once it's red hot, insert into ear at least once or twice.

Thank you! I'll give this a try :)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2012, 12:32:50 PM »
Got my hands on PD Draculaura today, so now I have all of the current Picture Day dolls (Cleo's on her way in the mail, though). Scaris is almost complete; I just need Deuce. I was so stupid to return him, so I could buy a burrito for lunch at work. I haven't seen him since then. I hope he starts showing up at other places too, so I can snag one. I've only seen him that one day at Justice so far, I refuse to pay the $50+ he's going for on ebay right now, and I haven't been quick enough to get him from Amazon.

Frankie Stein

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2012, 01:13:32 PM »
Deuce- Your returning me for a burrito?!?!!
DX- but its so yummy!!!!!  nom nom nom

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal