collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 38955 times)

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2012, 06:17:12 AM »
So, they changed the way she looks already? Or someone customized this? Or factory error? She's missing her arm band and hair ornament. Has fins. New lip color. Hmm. Most curious.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2012, 07:23:22 AM »
Wow she is stunning. Still skeptical until I see one out of box but hnnnnggg she look so much more like a dragon!!
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2012, 07:35:58 AM »
I like the lips... the fins look amazing, but I hate the idea of them being like the dragon CAM, and they don't remove because then no pants.. xD! It looks rather incomplete...

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2012, 07:51:32 AM »
I haven't read through this new thread yet... but I wanted to post this in here - not sure if it's been mentioned.

While Christmas shopping at my Wal*Mart last night I didn't find anything worth noting in the Monster High portion of the toy section. However... I went back to the part that's usually Home & Garden where they now have all the Christmas ornaments, wrapping items, and whatnot at... and way in the back corner they had a shelf of toys. My friend (who also collects MH) was with me and she spotted them first - Scaris dolls! There were like FIVE Jinafires there! I was shocked! LOL I don't think people know to look back there or I'm sure she would have been sold out long ago...

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2012, 08:00:00 AM »
I personally believe that this Jinafire is just a stock image like the one along with clawdeen 1, whom had ears moulded on the head differently with moulded earrings rather than removable ones. Shame, because she's beautiful, but I must admit, I prefer the 'real' one.

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2012, 08:49:16 AM »
Has anyone ever put a dollfie head on a MH doll? If so, could you post a picture comparing it to a normal MH doll? I'm kind of thinking of doing this!

Also, welcome new thread!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 09:13:45 AM by Tiffoes »

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2012, 09:28:21 AM »
Hello new thread!!

That Jinafire NRFB doesn't have her head thingie. But she looks adorable with the green lips!!

Guess who I got yesterday??

Untitled by reidelsol, on Flickr
The Justice nearest me had all of the Basic Scaris except for Deuce. When the girl went to go look in the back, she found the PD Dolls, and I got pick out Cleo. They gave me the number for the store on the Beach, and when I called, they said they had one Deuce! She put him back for me, and I got him!!! One thing, though, his box had green rubbings just like the girls do when they have had lip rub, but none of the paint from his snakes is missing.... Oh well :)

I think I am done hunting until Catrine comes out. :)

Oh, and I read that people are finding the deluxe fashion packs on Amazon. :( I can only find Frankie and Operetta. Can anyone point me to Ghoulia and Robecca??

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2012, 09:34:41 AM »
Oh, and I read that people are finding the deluxe fashion packs on Amazon. :( I can only find Frankie and Operetta. Can anyone point me to Ghoulia and Robecca??

Congrats on the doll haul!  Amazon has Ghoulia's on there right now, but it's $19.99.  I saw both hers and Robecca's briefly for $12.99 day before yesterday I think it was.  Wish I'd gotten them then.  I can't find Robecca's at all right now on there.

Offline Princess_Squishy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2012, 09:38:01 AM »
I haven't read through this new thread yet... but I wanted to post this in here - not sure if it's been mentioned.

While Christmas shopping at my Wal*Mart last night I didn't find anything worth noting in the Monster High portion of the toy section. However... I went back to the part that's usually Home & Garden where they now have all the Christmas ornaments, wrapping items, and whatnot at... and way in the back corner they had a shelf of toys. My friend (who also collects MH) was with me and she spotted them first - Scaris dolls! There were like FIVE Jinafires there! I was shocked! LOL I don't think people know to look back there or I'm sure she would have been sold out long ago...

The same thing happened at my walmart with Picture Day; they were all tucked into a corner at the front of the store while the Monster High shelf was almost empty...

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2012, 10:33:28 AM »

On eBay as....NRFB!!!

this pic is on mattel shop.
 i  am guessing an earlier version?  and someone just used this stockphoto on ebay. 
got my jinafire from mattel yesterday GORGOUS!!!! dosent look like that mattel stock photo though..

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2012, 11:04:37 AM »

The same thing happened at my walmart with Picture Day; they were all tucked into a corner at the front of the store while the Monster High shelf was almost empty...

I went to two Walmarts near me and the first one had tons of toys in the Garden section but no Monster High at all. But they had like 100 Novi Stars. The second one didn't have any toys in the garden section, just some wrapping paper and a few Christmas trees. But that's the store where I found my PD dolls. I guess I still have to wait a bit before I find the Scaris dolls in my area.

Offline Dakashy

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dakashy's Tumblr
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
Just leaving this here to track this thread.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2012, 12:02:08 PM »
In a bit of a rush, so will just leave the Tumblr link to NEW PICTURE DAY GHOULS!

http://darth-alinart.tumblr.com/post/38001872052/picture-day

(Though I am sad that all we get are a Frankie and Operetta. I was really hoping for a Toralei)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2012, 12:07:28 PM »
In a bit of a rush, so will just leave the Tumblr link to NEW PICTURE DAY GHOULS!

http://darth-alinart.tumblr.com/post/38001872052/picture-day

(Though I am sad that all we get are a Frankie and Operetta. I was really hoping for a Toralei)

Holy crap!! Yessss :lovey: Must have them! Although a Toralei would have been awesome, alas.

I wonder if Frankie/Operetta/Lagoona will be a wave 2, or a case revision? I hope it won't be too tricky to find them all eventually!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2012, 12:13:15 PM »
ooooooooooooo! new picture day girls :D love the shoes! *adds to list*

I got Skelita (thanks to hannaliten :heart:  ) and did a few changes....but she is amazing! i love the bone torso!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal