collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 39887 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2012, 05:39:21 PM »
Picture Day and Scaris have arrived at my Walmart. I saw the remnants of the cases last night after I punched out. They had a PD Abbey and Draculaura, and two Scaris Rochelles, a Clawdeen, and a Frankie.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2012, 05:44:33 PM »
Sorry, I know I posted this in the pic spam thread, but I have to share:
A friend from facebook made this outfit for me. I am just beside myself at how cute this is!!

Skelitas Outfit by reidelsol, on Flickr

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2012, 05:45:10 PM »
I'm not sure if they are still HTF or not but I was at target today and they had two of the Howleen/Clawdeen twin packs.  My husband said I couldn't get them though because of having no money (I suppose that was reasonable - though I have been looking for that Howleen for ages). 

Anyway... like I said, I'm not really up with what is and isn't easy to get, but they were there.  So maybe their back in shops again.
There's a Link in my Siggy that can help you locate them in your nearest Target Eevee if you ever get the opportunity to save enough money for them. I don't know if it still works, but it should.

I just ordered the first 2 MH Novels! Monster High and Monster High: The Ghoul Next Door. Eee!! Can't wait till they get here so I can read them! :P
Also, while searching I found this for pre-order!!

I know the chances of them being made is practically impossible, but now I want DT Venus, Rochelle, and Robecca to exist. :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2012, 05:49:58 PM »
raye- I love your Skelitas outfit! She looks so pretty with her hair up.

The cover art for that book is so cute. I think those 3 would be really cute as DT dolls.
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2012, 05:57:29 PM »
I really like the cover too!! XP Hopefully me reading the books, once they get here, will keep me calm/distracted/tide over from searching for Jinafire & Skelita. XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2012, 05:57:41 PM »
... found basic scaris and the dance class line at Meijers here in the middle-o-the-mitten

... and my jinafire from mattel has shipped ... here's to hoping she isn't a horrible mess when she arrives ...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:31:59 PM by kamakazee82 »
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2012, 06:15:08 PM »
Ahhhhh!  Why can't it be January, so I can start to shop again?  Dying to get out there!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »
Can anyone give me a PC on a complete Toralei, only displayed? (The hair has only been lightly brushed, not washed.)
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2012, 07:04:26 PM »
Everything has arrived in eastern Iowa - except Jinafire. Of course!! BUT, a wonderful friend picked her up for me, so it's a merry MH Christmas at Kala's house!!!

I've found the Fearbook, Scaris deluxe, and Dance Class girls at TRU.
Found the basic Scaris dolls at Justice.
Wal-mart has the Fearbook and Scaris deluxe.
Target has ... nothing new!! A few Fearbook dolls here are there. Mostly left-over Scary Tales dolls.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2012, 08:19:11 PM »
Sorry, I know I posted this in the pic spam thread, but I have to share:
A friend from facebook made this outfit for me. I am just beside myself at how cute this is!!

Skelitas Outfit by reidelsol, on Flickr

awwWWWWWWWWW :heart: It looks like the outfit from her sketchbook!!!!!!

I was at a Toys R Us in St. Petersburg, FL today and they had a whole mess of Werecat Twin sets, but nothing new whatsoever except a lone Ghouls Rule Frankie. But then we went to WalMart and I found PICTURE DAY ABBEY!!!!! My mom got her for me as an early birthday present :heart: She's seriously my new favorite Abbey of all time!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2012, 09:33:56 PM »
Hi guys! very sorry if I'm posting in the wrong spot, I've been lurking the last couple of days but I haven't seen a topic like this come up in awhile. And I don't wanna necro-post!

I've recently gotten into Monster High!! Eeee!! I promised myself for a whole year that I wouldn't get lured in ... and now I have SEVEN! :yikes: And more on the way!! I'm so bad! (I'm trying to be "good" by promising myself I won't be a completionist, only buy the ones I really like! Otherwise between them and the ponies, I'll have to sleep outside! :P)

My problem (and reason for posting!) is I recently bought one of the CAM sets - and I got two right feet!! :faint: I've heard about some of the infamous 'quality control' issues, so I emailed Mattel's customer support address right away and let them know the problem. But ... did I email the right folks? D: I clicked the email link on this page (http://service.mattel.com/us/ContactUs.aspx), but the 'sample' products they give are things like Barbie and no mention of Monster High anywhere! Since I'm new to this fandom, I wanted to make sure there wasn't any sort of MH-specific help line that I overlooked! :blush: If you gals and guys have any tips for dealing with Mattel customer support for a wee nooblet, I'd appreciate it! :heart:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2012, 09:39:30 PM »
I've recently gotten into Monster High!! Eeee!! I promised myself for a whole year that I wouldn't get lured in ... and now I have SEVEN!  And more on the way!! I'm so bad! (I'm trying to be "good" by promising myself I won't be a completionist, only buy the ones I really like! Otherwise between them and the ponies, I'll have to sleep outside! )

Welcome to the club! That's what we ALL say  :P I said I would never get into MH, then I said only the ones I really like, then only one of each, now I have 15 dolls with 2 CAMs 2 of which are Lagoona and 2 are Draculaura.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2012, 09:40:27 PM »
When I get up in the morning, I will have a Jinafire under the Christmas tree... AND I CAN'T OPEN HER UNTIL CHRISTMAS.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2012, 09:56:21 PM »
I've recently gotten into Monster High!! Eeee!! I promised myself for a whole year that I wouldn't get lured in ... and now I have SEVEN!  And more on the way!! I'm so bad! (I'm trying to be "good" by promising myself I won't be a completionist, only buy the ones I really like! Otherwise between them and the ponies, I'll have to sleep outside! )

Welcome to the club! That's what we ALL say  :P I said I would never get into MH, then I said only the ones I really like, then only one of each, now I have 15 dolls with 2 CAMs 2 of which are Lagoona and 2 are Draculaura.

Oh gosh!! :faint: I see my future! :P But thank you!!

My 'hook' was that I play Final Fantasy (which has cat girls!), and I thought, oh! I can buy a kitty girl or two, and dress them up as my characters! I'll only buy these two, that's it, and it will be like having an action figure of my character!

And then I realized how much I liked Rochelle. And then I read her diary, and I HAD to buy her a boyfriend, which meant the Gargoyle/Vampire CAM set came home. And then I realized how much I loved putting together the CAMs and coming up with their personalities, and then Amazon had their 50% off sale on CAM girls, and ... :faint: Oops!!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2012, 10:21:00 PM »
Yes welcome to monsterland Snapdragon!  :biggrin: You are now doomed with the rest of us!  :silly: That's the correct contact page as far as I know, but it was a long time ago since I last used it so I'm not sure. I think you're good though, and hopefully they will fix up the two-right-feet issue for you! :heart:

I would die for a DT wave of RoRoVe! :lovey:

Picture Day Wave 3 [if we designed it]
Ghoulia
Slow Moe
Toralei

Add in InvisiBilly and that would be perfect for me!  :lol: I like Operetta, so I am glad to see a new one... especially with such a cute outfit! But I like Ghoulia & Toralei more and they really do each deserve another school-outfit type doll. :nod:

I think Picture Day is going to be one of the few lines that I'll complete. I just adore them! :heart:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal