collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2015 - 5th Anniversary! (September 12 in Lawrenceville, GA)  (Read 8959 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
I have unlimited data, we can use my phone as a hot spot if needed?

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
Wow this meet looks like it's going to be extra awesome with everyone's help :D

I really hope Urocyon, Prideth, Vertefae, and Wyndeboo can make it this year! I think we have a solid group and our attendance numbers seem to work out every time nice enough.

So I think we are leaning toward an 80s theme, yea? I love it ofc ^^ and it gives me a good idea for the ID tags.

And Kym, ahh Pony Pictionary! Why hasn't this been thought of before? I'd love to play! I can't wait to do the trivia either (let's keep out any info on G3.5 though eh? I know noothing ;P)

And did someone say hotspot?! Score :> That way we can take card purchases if needed or watch pony videos in the meet room :D
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
Re: Southeast Pony Meet 2015 - Fifth Anniversary! (Lawrenceville, GA)
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2015, 05:15:01 PM »
I just moved to Dothan from Lawrenceville, but I am definitely going to come back for this!

Dothan, Alabama? 

Woo, you're going to be traveling a bit more than me.  I'm in Pensacola.  ^^

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
I just moved to Dothan from Lawrenceville, but I am definitely going to come back for this!

Dothan, Alabama? 

Whoa, I didn't know we had people coming all the way up from Florida. That's cool!

You know I see a lot of people's locations on the boards that live right in our area and I am surprised that they never seem to notice the meet. Because I honestly think that is all it is, they just don't notice it. It might be a good idea if we came up with some promo ideas as well?
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
I am seeeeriously excited for this year's meet... I can already tell it's going to be amazing! Gonna have to take out a lot of money for raffle tickets. xD;

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
Wow this meet looks like it's going to be extra awesome with everyone's help :D

I really hope Urocyon, Prideth, Vertefae, and Wyndeboo can make it this year! I think we have a solid group and our attendance numbers seem to work out every time nice enough.

So I think we are leaning toward an 80s theme, yea? I love it ofc ^^ and it gives me a good idea for the ID tags.

And Kym, ahh Pony Pictionary! Why hasn't this been thought of before? I'd love to play! I can't wait to do the trivia either (let's keep out any info on G3.5 though eh? I know nooothing ;P)

And did someone say hotspot?! Score :> That way we can take card purchases if needed or watch pony videos in the meet room :D

Oh I am stoked! I think I'm going to try to get questions from every generation so that way it'll kind of be across the board. I'm excited!

Pony pictionary!?! That sounds awesome, I love drawing!

I will be bringing my markers and such so while I'm there if anyone wants to do art trades or request art I can totally play that!!

Allllsssoooo Here is the art I will put into the raffle (all 4 pieces as a set, each one is 5x7in)
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:00:11 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
    • View Profile
I'm in Biloxi, Ms it's nice to see there are some more Gulf coast ponies out there

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com

Dothan, Alabama? 

Whoa, I didn't know we had people coming all the way up from Florida. That's cool!

You know I see a lot of people's locations on the boards that live right in our area and I am surprised that they never seem to notice the meet. Because I honestly think that is all it is, they just don't notice it. It might be a good idea if we came up with some promo ideas as well?

Not really way up from Florida.  I'm panhandle-gulfcoast.  I'm far closer to ya'll Ponies than the Orlando peeps.  Atlanta is 4-5hrs away from me, versus Orlando being 6+.  Honestly, there is a reason why this location is called 'Florabama.'  I'm 15minutes from the Alabama border basically heading North and heading West.  :)  I was there with ya'll last year.  :P 

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I will probably post on some of the pony facebook groups about the meet, but aside from that I can't really think of any way to "advertise" the meet, not that I really think it needs to be honestly. No matter how many people come it's always a blast :)

On another note, Since a couple of you have already sent me your RSVPs, I figured I would just go ahead and open them up! Please please only RSVP if you are certain you are going! Thanks so much :)
Additionally, just a little blurb, if you have any food allergies/sensitivities please let me know and also bring food along with you in case we cannot provide anything.

Email me at [email protected] with "RSVP" somewhere in the title with the following questions answered.

Name:
Arena Name(optional):
Number of Tables:
What will you be bringing?
Are you bringing any raffle prizes? If so, what?
Will you be eating with us?
Will you be joining us for the sleepover?
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
don't forget to add pony trivia to the confirmed list! :3 What time should we aim for trivia?

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
don't forget to add pony trivia to the confirmed list! :3 What time should we aim for trivia?

Thanks for the reminder! Will be sure to get that up :)
I am not sure yet! I am going to try and create a tentative schedule for the day x3 I usually plan games toward the end of the day. If you have a suggestion feel free to throw it out!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
I am so excited for the trivia! :D I almost wish I had thought of it first. ;)

I'll have to think of something I can raffle. Nothing super exciting is coming to mind right now (and I think I have pretty much run out of those animation cells).

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I totally forgot to mention numbers! We typically have at least 20 people each year it seems :) It has varied a lot!

Also, Fox, I just wanted to say your raffle prize is AMAZING and I am so in love with it xD Lots of tickets going in for that, for sure!
Additionally, I have put up a tentative schedule for the day, just to give everyone a general idea ^^ It hardly ever follows this schedule, but it always helps! Haha The most important thing is clean up, as this has to be done in a particular way so they don't take more money from me. haha

Also, for food if you want to eat pizza, please bring about $5 with you to help pay for it :) You are more than welcome to bring your own food, of course! Thanks guys ^^ :heart:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
I totally forgot to mention numbers! We typically have at least 20 people each year it seems :) It has varied a lot!

Also, Fox, I just wanted to say your raffle prize is AMAZING and I am so in love with it xD Lots of tickets going in for that, for sure!
Additionally, I have put up a tentative schedule for the day, just to give everyone a general idea ^^ It hardly ever follows this schedule, but it always helps! Haha The most important thing is clean up, as this has to be done in a particular way so they don't take more money from me. haha

Also, for food if you want to eat pizza, please bring about $5 with you to help pay for it :) You are more than welcome to bring your own food, of course! Thanks guys ^^ :heart:

*blush* glad you like it, hopefully it will raise some money to help cover some of the costs for putting this on!

As for food, we live down in the boonies and I ADORE panda express (I know right its like the MCD of Chinese food but I just can't help myself, the nearest one to us is 2.5 hours away and I can't justify driving that far just for panda) so I will probably be ducking out to get panda express around lunch when ya'll are eating pizza.

I am so excited for the trivia! :D I almost wish I had thought of it first. ;)

I'll have to think of something I can raffle. Nothing super exciting is coming to mind right now (and I think I have pretty much run out of those animation cells).
:3 Pony trivia is gonna be so much fun!!! I have been doing research on stuff trying to find the right mix of all generations while not giving questions away yet not being too terribly frustratingly difficult either.

I'm playing around with trophy ideas, the trophy bases are hard to make!

There will be two rounds of trivia so there will be two small trophies, then there will be a big bonus question at the end that you can wager your points against to win the big trophy!  It should all work out in the end. :3

Post Merge: July 14, 2015, 12:35:36 PM

Ha ha also a poke at MNN, :3 I have been upgraded from urocyonfox to number 1 I guess as uno-cyonfox in the first page? :p
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:35:36 PM by UrocyonFox »

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Ah, 80's theme would rock! I'm planning on coming and I'm thinking of what I could bring for the raffle. Hmmm... Maybe an Italian pony. Unfortunately not one in a box like last year's.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal