collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2015 - 5th Anniversary! (September 12 in Lawrenceville, GA)  (Read 8694 times)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Southeast Pony Meet 2015 - Fifth Anniversary! (Lawrenceville, GA)
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2015, 01:08:42 PM »
oh wow, so after all of our doctor visits we think we actually have some answers. (there isn't an icon for happy tears) If everything goes as plans I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO GO this year. Oh man. *fingers crossed* 

On another note, I have a friend that LOVES doing trivia (he gets paid to do it at a local bar) and I totally wouldn't mind writing up trivia questions and such like he does. Once again it would give me something to distract me from the rest of this stuff going on!

I would be willing to go with any route you wanted to take the trivia on! I am sure everyone would love it no matter what :)

If I was going to do it I would do 2 rounds, 10 questions each, different values for questions, and *gasp* I could make a pony trivia trophy.... oh my....

I might need to slow down here... Although its something that even if I can't go I can send it to MNN and let someone else cover it. hmmmm

This is such great news! :frolic: Seriously! Really happy to hear you have finally found out and I hope your husband has a speedy recovery ^^

Iris Patch, I got you down for the plush! You are awesoooome :heart:

Cherry, oh that would be so amazing if you provided another custom :lovey: Your work is just gorgeous! All of my money is going to raffle tickets at this rate. Haha

I will think on the themes! I am also thinking an 80s theme would be so super fun :) And we could all dress up really 80s! That would be a serious blast :frolic: I will have to look into pony pictionary! I honestly don't think I have ever played Pictionary xD
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2015, 06:56:16 AM »
So I am trying to think of a good raffle prize!  What about a vintage pony book?  Or a G3 Black & Blue Art Pony loose?

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2015, 07:18:09 AM »
Oooooh black and blue art pony!

Me and Cherry were talking, since so many of us have dolls, especially BJD, does anyone else want to have a mini doll meet/swap before the Pony meet starts?

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2015, 07:33:49 AM »
apanda, I would love anything you wanted to provide! Pony or book ^^ I don't have any books in my collection so I would be all over that :3

Vertefae, the only thing is you might have to meet somewhere else because the time between when I get the key and when the doors are open for people to set up are used for rushing around and getting everything together/set up xD Not an ideal place for a doll meet I would imagine. Haha

I just contacted the woman in charge of the clubhouse rentals and will keep you guys updated. I am very sure we will get the 12th! :)
Urocyonfox has sweetly offered to do our trivia this year! Yayyyy ;D
Anyone have any other fun requests for games and such? I am going to open RSVPs about a month before the meet, so in August ^^

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2015, 11:11:44 AM »
So here is a huge sigh of relief that the last doctor we were at was able to actually help us out and properly diagnose my hubby and is able to preform the surgery in house. It still sucks that he has to have surgery at all but the fact that we actually know what everything is and what needs to be done is amazing. His surgery and recovery time will both be done before the pony meet so I am planning on going this year. :3 I might have a friend with me (not the same 2 that I brought the other year I attended) but she's still undecided. My hubby will be dropping me off as he does some visiting of his own it the L'ville area (I'm originally from L'vile) So it might be just me it might be me and a gal pal.

REGARDLESS! I will be doing pony trivia y'all!!! XD I'm so excited, I'm going to have a pony trivia trophy as well for the overall winner. Trivia will be a mix of all generations (As to keep everyone happy and make it fair) But I was wondering about teams... Do we want to have teams as an option or just individuals? I mean there will only be one trophy so if you're on a team and your team wins I guess you have to decide who gets the trophy.

What do y'all think? to team or not to team, that is the question.

The next question is do I post pictures of the trophy in advance so everyone can see it or do I keep it a surprise until the day of?

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2015, 08:22:30 PM »
I was thinking after we have our tables set up but before we start. We geerally have about half an hour or so :)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2015, 07:44:35 PM »
The check has been written for the clubhouse and will be dropped off tomorrow! We will be officially locked in for the 12th of September! :)

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)

Offline Prideth

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Rainbow Sparkle Pony Power!
    • View Profile
I've been silently watching this thread!   :ninja:

I would enjoy going this year, Lawrenceville is about four hours from me.  My schedule is a little cray cray around that time frame, though, so I'm going to noodle on this for awhile.   

What's the attendance like every year?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wishlist    Trade  Prideth Reference Sheet

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
*peeks in* Hello everyone :) I came to the pony meet year before last and would love to come again this year if that is ok? I would love to hang out with some pony peeps

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
I probably have an extra Winger I can donate to the raffle. Maybe a few other things?

Is anyone interested in a sort of complete Show Stable?

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Prideth, we would be absolutely thrilled if you were able to join us ! :) Keep us updated :heart:

wyndeboo, of course!! Why would that ever not be okay? We would be so happy if you joined us again as we missed you last year! You are always, always welcome ^^

Ficklefae, that would be great! Anything would be so appreciated. This raffle is going to be amazing!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
got a question!? Is there wifi at the place? (checking for trivia purposes)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook

Sadly no :[ There is wifi at my house, but they don't have it at the clubhouse, sadly Dx So sorry!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork

Sadly no :[ There is wifi at my house, but they don't have it at the clubhouse, sadly Dx So sorry!

Not a problem thats what I needed to know!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal