collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2015 - 5th Anniversary! (September 12 in Lawrenceville, GA)  (Read 8971 times)

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Southeast Pony Meet 2015 - Fifth Anniversary! (Lawrenceville, GA)
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 03:29:59 PM »
YAAAY our 5th anniversary holy raptor batman!  So for this one I may be strapped on cash given it's right after my vacation to the DR :x I'll probably need to start planning ahead, like now. I want to make name tags again! especially if there are new people ^^ Any ideas for designs? Also please remember to bring your own lanyards if desired. I'll bring one food item. So far I have one awesome raffle to contribute (signed Susanne Riett-Keith print). Hopefully I'll have a few more by then.

As for games and activities, I have most of the GI MLP boardgames and all the new G4 games. I always love me some pony trivia and bingo though!

Name tags would be awesome! :D Do you need help laminating them? I have a laminator, a slot punch, lanyards, and badge clips.

Oh yes! That would be so awesome :D I just cold laminate them but if you have all the goodies would you mind if I just designed and print/cut them all out and mail them to you so they are ready for the meet?

Absolutely! I'm happy to help and those clips are so cheap when you buy in bulk :D

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2015, 03:58:50 PM »
YAAAY our 5th anniversary holy raptor batman!  So for this one I may be strapped on cash given it's right after my vacation to the DR :x I'll probably need to start planning ahead, like now. I want to make name tags again! especially if there are new people ^^ Any ideas for designs? Also please remember to bring your own lanyards if desired. I'll bring one food item. So far I have one awesome raffle to contribute (signed Susanne Riett-Keith print). Hopefully I'll have a few more by then.

As for games and activities, I have most of the GI MLP boardgames and all the new G4 games. I always love me some pony trivia and bingo though!

Name tags would be awesome! :D Do you need help laminating them? I have a laminator, a slot punch, lanyards, and badge clips.

Oh yes! That would be so awesome :D I just cold laminate them but if you have all the goodies would you mind if I just designed and print/cut them all out and mail them to you so they are ready for the meet?

Absolutely! I'm happy to help and those clips are so cheap when you buy in bulk :D

Perfect then, thanks so much! There is a reason we are the best meet group in all da lands!!!
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 04:11:13 AM »
Omg I am so excited we will get tags again this year! You guys seriously rock my socks off :frolic: I was thinking, did you guys maybe wanna start doing themes for the meet? For example, tropical, neon, 80s, etc? I'm not sure how to pull it off but just a thought as I have seen other meets do it xD and maybe that would help with decision making for the tags? :3
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 09:39:42 AM »
I'm in, and I'll donate an oat couture original for the raffle! :)
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 11:46:56 AM »
Themes sound awesome to me! we could have matching decor, food and drinks! Important question...would a dinosaur theme ever be plausible somehow? I like..dinosaurs :3 A ocean/seapony one would be glorious too imo.  I still have no idea for the design yet this year so I am sure a theme would help ^^
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2015, 09:32:32 PM »
Lol, if we had a dinosaur theme someone would have to bring a Cuteasaurus. :D She could even be on the name tags, maybe!

BTW, I think I know how you got the idea for a dinosaur theme, Capn...

Really, though, isn't the meet kinda always 80s themed, if you really think about it?  :P

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 06:25:06 AM »
I can't believe this will be the 5TH year!!!  I'll start brainstorming games and activities too.  Name tags sound awesome :D
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2015, 06:33:00 AM »
Guys! whether or not I can go this year (my husband has had some recent medical problems so I've been driving him all over the state to different doctors trying to find 100% what is wrong and who can do his surgery... long story don't want to go into details)
Maybe I can draw some ponies and send the art work up to MNN for the raffle. They wouldn't be big pieces or anything just small goodies.

It honestly would be a nice distraction for me with all this crap thats been going on with my husband.

Then ya'll can imagine my loud socially awkward self is there even if I can't be.

What are some of the favorites (other than AJ everyone loves her so there will be art of her regardless!) that I can draw?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:10:44 AM by UrocyonFox »

Iris Patch

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2015, 08:14:38 AM »
Guys! whether or not I can go this year (my husband has had some recent medical problems so I've been driving him all over the state to different doctors trying to find 100% what is wrong and who can do his surgery... long story don't want to go into details)
Maybe I can draw some ponies and send the art work up to MNN for the raffle. They wouldn't be big pieces or anything just small goodies.

It honestly would be a nice distraction for me with all this crap thats been going on with my husband.

Then ya'll can imagine my loud socially awkward self is there even if I can't be.

What are some of the favorites (other than AJ everyone loves her so there will be art of her regardless!) that I can draw?

That's very sweet of you to offer, and I hope things go okay with your husband. :<
My personal faves are: Princess Luna (I think you knew this already though ;D), the Rockin' Beats, Colorswirl ponies, Muffin pony, and G3 Moondancer. I like polar opposites I guess- crazy neon ponies and grey ponies. xD

Post Merge: July 05, 2015, 11:36:18 AM

I just remembered I have family committments on the 19th, so I definitely vote for the 12th then, rather than my previous vote of "whenever".
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:36:18 AM by Iris Patch »

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2015, 06:33:28 PM »
Haha! I'm not sure on the dinosaurs, but a tropical/seapony theme would be adorbs! ;D

Urocyonfox, I am so so so sorry to hear about your husband and I really hope everything gets figured :< I can't imagine how difficult that would be! We seriously miss having you there but totally understand if you cannot make it. It's so sweet of you to offer to still draw up some raffle prizes for us! You are too sweet :heart: The Rockin' Beats are also a favorite of mine, as well as the Perfume Puffs. I also love the Tales girls. I love Bowtie as well :heart:

It is looking the meet is most definitely going to be be on the 12th you guys! :D

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2015, 07:48:06 PM »
UrocyonFox -- I really, really hope you can make it this year! I missed you last year. :( If you need any help from me on anything, I don't think we live very far away from each other, so let me know. :)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2015, 06:27:59 AM »
I updated our list with some raffle prizes! If any of you can offer anything else, please let me know and I will add it to the list ^^
I am also still open to activity suggestions :) Would anyone like to volunteer to make trivia for this year, and help with the bingo sheets?? :)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2015, 12:41:52 PM »
oh wow, so after all of our doctor visits we think we actually have some answers. (there isn't an icon for happy tears) If everything goes as plans I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO GO this year. Oh man. *fingers crossed* 

On another note, I have a friend that LOVES doing trivia (he gets paid to do it at a local bar) and I totally wouldn't mind writing up trivia questions and such like he does. Once again it would give me something to distract me from the rest of this stuff going on!

If I was going to do it I would do 2 rounds, 10 questions each, different values for questions, and *gasp* I could make a pony trivia trophy.... oh my....

I might need to slow down here... Although its something that even if I can't go I can send it to MNN and let someone else cover it. hmmmm

Iris Patch

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2015, 12:54:01 PM »
I'll raffle off a custom plush, just not sure what it'll be yet.

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2015, 02:58:39 PM »
I wish that everypony could come this year!

I can offer a custom again for the raffle. And a couple of unopened blind bags, too. I'll have to look and see what else I might have..

I love the idea of having a theme this year! And I like the 80s Glam idea, I was totally inspired by some really awesome Rockin' Beats cosplay I saw going on at the Fair this year. hee hee

I really liked the Bingo and Trivia, too. Maybe we could throw in some Pony Pictionary? That's always been a group favorite of mine. :silly:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal