collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Backcard Readers: Who was the NUTTIEST pony in ponyland? (Post stories)  (Read 4310 times)

Offline LittleHoneyPie

• Trade Count: (+79)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Only love is real!
    • View Profile
Re: Backcard Readers: Who was the NUTTIEST pony in ponyland? (Post stories)
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2014, 05:07:44 AM »
That is funny about the ponies having hands! In Confetti's story, she cuts out paper dolls, and I thought, How is that possible?

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2014, 07:48:00 AM »
An easy answers... They are anthro in the writer's minds! ^.~

Need to read more backcards and not just of my favorite ponies... Cause Surprise's story isn't too weird but makes a story in my mind that maybe Majesty was trying to get rid of Spike... So makes Firemuse's and my fights with our armies make some sense XD (she has Majesty's)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2014, 09:57:38 AM »
accidentally blinking 3 times makes things magically happen in ponyland...how did they survive for 10 years?

Isn't there a Twilight Zone episode where a little girl has the power to magically eliminate other human beings with just a thought, and she keeps doing it because she is, of course, an inherently selfish child and doesn't know better?

Maybe some poor little pony thought "I wish we were all skinny and slightly deformed" and then blinked and accidentally started G2! (sorry, G2 ponies, I love you guys!)
I'll put something here some time

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2014, 11:16:25 AM »

Isn't there a Twilight Zone episode where a little girl has the power to magically eliminate other human beings with just a thought, and she keeps doing it because she is, of course, an inherently selfish child and doesn't know better?
Yeah.  That's the one that gave us "wished to the cornfield" because all her victims ended up in a far off cornfield.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2014, 12:44:28 PM »
Seashell's is just crazy!

How about Sunbeam?

Sunbeam had a wonderful idea. "It's time to have a party for all my friends," she thought. "I'll invite the sun, the clouds, the rainbow, and all of pony land. It will be a very special party."
Everyone came. The ponies feasted on wonderful food and danced until dark. Then the wind carried Firefly, Sunbeam, and Moondancer high above the castle. Soon beautiful colors danced across the sky - the fireworks had begun! All the ponies cheered and stamped their hoofs with glee. They had never seen anything like it. Sunbeam's party was a great success!

She invited the SUN, the CLOUDS, and the RAINBOW.

Then there's Baby Heart Throb, tying things around the sun:

"Wake up Baby Heart Throb," Mama Heart Throb called. "We have to get an early start if we want to deliver all the valentines before anyone sees us." "Is it Valentine's Day already?" Baby Heart Throb asked sleepily. They had worked hard all week to make heart-shaped bows for all the ponies. Off they went, flying through the early morning breeze, dropping the gifts as they flew. Suddenly, Baby Heart Throb realized she forgot to bring the special bow she had made for her friend Mr. Sun. She loved the bright, warm sunshine he beamed while she played. With a twist and a flap, she flew back as fast as her baby pegasus wings would carry her. "Thank you, Baby Heart Throb," Mr. Sun said as she tied the bow around him. "And I have a Valentine's surprise for you, too! Mr. Sun quickly changed his round shape into a heart and smiled heart-shaped rays just for that day.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2014, 02:56:46 PM »
Here's a couple more from My Little Wiki  Splasher's story is similar to Bubbles. Baby Backstroke didn't have a name until Splasher gave her one.

Splasher was playing with her turtle float on the shore when she heard splashing coming from the cove by the rocks. Quietly, she hid behind a rock to watch. Another baby sea pony was in the shallow water, bobbing its fins and flippers up and down. She was so graceful, gliding about in the water, just like they learned in swimming class.

"What a wonderful swimmer!" Splasher said out loud. The baby sea pony looked up in response to Splasher's voice. "Can you teach me to swim like that?" Splasher asked, joining her in the water. The two baby sea ponies swam and played together until it was time to go home.

"You swim so well that I'm going to call you Backstroke," Splasher laughed. From then on, Backstroke the baby sea pony, was known as the best swimmer in the sea and taught all the other sea ponies how to do the backstroke.   

Starflower sleeps in the clouds even though she's a unicorn. From My Little Wiki

One night, while sleeping in the clouds, Starflower had a wonderful dream. She dreamt she was standing on the edge of a rainbow with magnificent fireworks flying out in all directions. Red, green, blue and yellow bursts fell to the ground in beautiful patterns.

When she woke, Starflower blinked her eyes three times and made a magical wish. "I wish that my dream would come true," she said aloud.

She searched for the rainbow and fireworks all day, but couldn't find them. By nightfall, Starflower decided to go to the waterfall. She was amazed at what she was in the pool! "It's really happening!" she shouted with delight.

There in the pool was the reflection of the waterfall, glowing with rainbow colors. Each falling drop of water turned into expanding rings of colorful circles. Red, green, blue and yellow patterns were everywhere! "What a beautiful show," she said contentedly.

And Windy's I guess she makes a rainbow when she runs? From My Little Wiki

It was a very special day for Windy, the fastest of all the rainbow ponies. She was the winner of the annual Rainbow Race held at the Dream Castle. In celebration, Majesty had invited everyone to an ice cream party.

The party was held outside in the royal courtyard. Majesty started scooping out the many colorful flavors of ice cream just when Windy whistled in like a comet.

"I see something is missing!" Windy said to the sun. With a toss of her mane, she was gone on the wind, leaving a rainbow of light in her wake. She stopped in the strawberry patch and a pineapple grove and even gathered nectar from the flowers.

"These will make more than enough toppings for our ice cream sundaes!" she thought to herself. And with a wink of her eye, she rode the rainbow all the way back to the party. Her friends were delighted and they gave her the biggest serving of all!

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Truly

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2014, 11:04:07 PM »
In a little book I have with a title of "the little ponies and the pixie pirates" (if I remember correctly) Powder was freezing the pirates with her snow, and while they were freezing Applejack "pelted the hardest apples" at them!
I laughed so loudly at this, how mean that would hurt so bad!

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2014, 03:14:18 AM »
"These apples are so hard even I won't eat them, but they make excellent ammunition."
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Iris Patch

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2014, 10:06:44 PM »
I had fun reading some of these aloud to my husband tonight. Boy these stories are kooky! I wonder if they were supposed to be remiscent of the stories little kids come up with when they play with their toys.

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2014, 09:07:26 AM »
Seashell's is just crazy!

How about Sunbeam?

Sunbeam had a wonderful idea. "It's time to have a party for all my friends," she thought. "I'll invite the sun, the clouds, the rainbow, and all of pony land. It will be a very special party."
Everyone came. The ponies feasted on wonderful food and danced until dark. Then the wind carried Firefly, Sunbeam, and Moondancer high above the castle. Soon beautiful colors danced across the sky - the fireworks had begun! All the ponies cheered and stamped their hoofs with glee. They had never seen anything like it. Sunbeam's party was a great success!

She invited the SUN, the CLOUDS, and the RAINBOW.

If the sun was at the party, how could it become dark??

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2014, 09:29:33 AM »
I think some of these backstories need to be brought to life with photos! That would make for an awesome photo challenge contest.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2014, 11:36:49 AM »

Major creepiness:
Big Top and Toppy make their clown dolls come to life!

I wish someone would make this into a stop-motion short film!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2015, 11:03:10 PM »
We grew up with this stuff?!  No wonder we're so crazy!
:snicker:

I think someone mentioned this one, but I've always found it hilariously disturbing that the ponies would eat meat.

After the last baseball game of the season, Munchy called the ponies together to give them a special surprise. "Follow me!" she cried, leading them to a pile of baseball bats and baseballs. When she wiggled her nose, the bats burst into hot dogs, and the balls turned into bags of french fries! "This is better than a home run!" Slugger cheered, biting into his third hot dog!

And Tex plays with . . . prairie dogs.

One morning, Tex opened his door to find a mysterious box on his doorstep. "Your very own magic hat," read a note on the box. Tex opened the box and was delighted to find a cowboy hat! "But what's so magical about a cowboy hat?" Tex wondered as he put the hat on his head. Suddenly, the Rainbow reached through the door and gently carried Tex to a spectacular desert! Pretty sand dunes glowed in bright pinks, yellows and greens. Tex strolled across stone bridges that arched over dazzling canyons and sparkling rivers. He played a fun game of tag with some friendly prairie dogs, then he sipped cool lemonade in the shade of a prickly cactus. At the end of the day, the Rainbow carried Tex back to Ponyland. The ponies listened eagerly to Tex's trip to the desert. It was indeed a magical hat!

And though I think the first baby ponies have some of the cutest stories, it's kind of scary how Baby Surprise's balloons kidnap her.

"Happy Birthday, Baby Surprise!" shouted all of the ponies at once. Hundreds of colorful balloons filled the room, giving the birthday party a very cheerful feeling. Baby Surprise pranced with excitement! "Open your present," prompted Surprise, her mother. Inside of the brightly wrapped package was a cute little rocking chair - just her size!

Baby Surprise was delighted. "Thank you all so very much!" As she spoke, the ribbons on the balloons magically wrapped themselves into her mane and tail. "Whoa! Whee!" Baby Surprise shouted as the balloons started to carry her up, up and away.

At first she was frightened, but soon enjoyed the ride when she realized that her pegasus wings could steer. Gently flapping her wings, she returned to the party and landed right in her new rocking chair. Ever since that day, Baby Surprise has used balloons as "training wheels" to learn how to fly!

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • View Profile
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2015, 10:17:54 PM »
I've only read a handful of stories here and there, but this thread makes me want to read them all!
How crazy/creepy/badass some of them are!
MOAR!!
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2015, 11:59:48 PM »
Sunlight's backcard stands out not because it is necessarily absurd, but because of the error with her name:

Out in the meadow, Sunlight was playing games with her shadow. The brighter the sun shone, the more beautiful Sunlight's shadow became until it took on every hue of the rainbow!

"Let's play hide and seek," said her rainbow shadow. "I'll be it." Sunlight hid in the shade under the spreading oak tree. "Found you!" whispered the shadow. "I'm under here too."

Sunshine ran out from under the tree and sure enough, her beautiful shadow was right behind her. "Your turn to hide!" Sunlight shouted and ran as fast as the wind, but the little rainbow followed her every step.

In the wink of an eye a large dark rain cloud moved in and covered the sun. Sunlight frowned, her shadow was gone. She looked and looked, but it has disappeared. "Olly olly oxen-free," sang Sunshine. "Where are you," she shouted.

Sunlight looked up at the sky and sang to the rain cloud, "Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day!" The wind helped by taking a deep breath and blowing very, very hard. The sun broke through the clouds. In a flash, Sunlight's shadow returned and they galloped together across the meadow.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal