collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Dreams  (Read 3461 times)

Offline Tilly

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Dreams
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2014, 02:15:58 PM »
:shocked:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It's an Italian Lickety Split Variant 2, I think your mind is telling you something; PONY HUNTING!  :P

EEEEK!!!!!! That's her! I had her! In a dream!!! XD Aw man. I must have seen her online briefly and then she invaded my subconscious XD She is so lovely! I had ANOTHER Lickety Split dream last night! I hadn't even counted her among my faves, but maybe she is and I've been DENYING IT!!  :lol:

Have you checked the MLP arena banner above the forum page? Oh, no, stupid me: that's a blue Posey. Lol
Who needs some Dutchies? PM to buy/trade!
Also G3 mailorder, comic con and Bay Breeze for sale!

scrub-adub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2014, 02:18:27 PM »
[live auction link removed ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:22:15 PM by hathorcat »

Sweetheart

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2014, 02:20:49 PM »
After a hardcore FIM marathon to catch myself up before season 4, I had a dream Twilight Sparkle was telling me to that I failed my Spanish exam the following morning :/

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2014, 10:56:33 AM »
I had two short dreams before I woke up this morning; the first barely registed with me, and had something to do with me looking at some kind of "How would this character respond to this?" meme, and the last one (and only one I remember) was Tirek.  I can't remember what it said, or what the original question was, or even if they were all MLP characters (though at the moment I think G4 Rainbow Dash was one).  Pretty dull for a dream, and it didn't last long.

I later had a dream where I was watching a G1 episode.  The ponies involved where mostly the Midnight Castle ponies, but there may have been others, and it was either Glory or Majesty who was... not leading the ponies, exactly, but she was like the main decision maker or whatever (note: I at some point got the impression that this was an alternate version of Midnight Castle, but I'm not sure if that's because of the ponies who were involved or if they actually mentioned Tirek or something else that was relevant).

They needed to go and find Megan (I can't remember if they knew who she was or they had simply heard of her), but it was stated that she was in Kentucky at the time, and some of the ponies clearly had no idea what Kentucky was.  As they talked, the dream showed Firefly (who was a filly for some reason) sitting on the ground, and then she sneezed softly, which made me go "awww" for some reason.

I think there was some vague stuff about this being an animation based on the comic version of the show (and again I think it was saying it was an alternate version of Midnight Castle where things went a bit differently), but I was waking up by then I guess.
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

Offline ZapAppleMedia

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2014, 12:55:16 PM »
I had an awful nightmare that my house caught on fire and all my ponies burned.

I was sick at the time and I always get bad dreams when sick

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2014, 02:38:49 PM »
I'm so glad I found this thread, I have pony dreams all the time! Most recent one was last night. More like a nightmare but...

I had a mint Steamer in my possession, but he had long hair like a BNG. His hair was faded on his DS, so I was trying to brush it to his NDS because it had not faded and was super pink, (with a magenta stripe, and this was not only normal but very important to me in my dream :lol: ).

Trying to brush out that long hair was bad enough, but he also had a moveable neck (like the Peek-A-Boo baby ponies) so it was moving all over the place and was frustrating the hell out of me. It then started to fall out and I started crying in my dream, woke up in real life and I was actually crying in my sleep. WTF?!

I also have re-occurring pony dreams (nightmares) where I have gone to the goodwill store and they have hundreds of G1's that I need, and I have to choose which ones I have to leave behind.  :cry:

The mind is a crazy place. Or is it only us pony lovers?

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2014, 03:15:38 PM »
My absolute worst one was pretty violent, so I'm gonna put it under a spoiler box.

Spoiler
I was being held at gunpoint to violently slaughter my ponies for meat. I just remember holding my childhood Lovin' Kisses in the palm of my hand, slitting open her stomach, and then her screaming at me saying "I thought you loved me, Rachel!"

My weirdest of pony dreams have been this:

I was in a white and pink ruffle dress. I had a hard time moving. I hear thunderous foot steps coming to this very pink room. I am suddenly scooped up and undressed....I hate naked dreams....well I am tossed in a thing of water...IT BURNS! I can not move but the water burns. Its not hot but it feels like I am burning. I start to get scrubbed and that actually feels good. I am plunged into the water again. The whole time a blue arm is doing all the action. I am doused in soup and a comb goes through my hair...the pull...the pull it really hurts. I even feel my eyes have been pulled back. I get blasted with air and combed again. I have a black out moment...no clue. All I can see now is this pony dancing around the room with a doll in the same dress I started in, hair up in bows.....I wake up throwing up:(

Oh man, I'm so freaking sorry but I laughed real hard at those! I'm sorry you had nightmares like this, I know nightmares can be emotionally exhausting, but they sure sound hilarious when you describe them like that! XD

When I remember my dreams they are usually nightmares or ridiculous crap I had to stop (I use methods of lucid dreaming to wake up from my nightmares so I don't have to endure them too long).
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 03:23:50 AM by Zapper »

Offline Stars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • 'You're special to me!' ~ Sweet Berry
    • View Profile
    • The Cave of the Past - My Blog
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2014, 03:21:59 PM »
I had a dream I found a huge wire crate of g3 ponies at my local market, which is odd considering I don't collect G3. I remember piling as many as I could into a bag to buy them up!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Thank you to Nence for my lovely Rosie Teapony and Shiverdam for my Rosie Seapony <3
3DS Friend Code: 1805 - 2156 - 2596 | Mii: Ellie | AC: Nellie - Town: Phenac | Pokemon Y: Eleanor

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Weird pony dreams...
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2014, 10:20:56 AM »
So, I wanna get this down before I forget it. I dreamed last night that I was wandering through Kohl's with my dad when I noticed a display of pony toys! Of course I gasp and go to paw through them, when I realize there's a set I haven't seen in stores yet there! With new, non-mane-six ponies!

The background was a beach scene. There was Pinkie of course, but with her was a lavender girl with pale lavender hair and a white flower cutie mark, and a blue boy pony with a Jolly Roger cutie mark and a little plastic pirate hat. This set was different in that behind the "scene," there was a compartment for more stuff. There I found a pink girl pony with a cutie mark strikingly similar to G3 Sweetie Belle's, a golden yellow girl pony with a sandpail and shovel cutie mark, and Applebloom with some kind of necklace applique painted on. Plus a bunch of beachy accessories.

The really strange thing was, I remembered (in the dream) the whole saga of this set on here! Finding the mystery ponies on Taobao, arguing over how and if they'd be released, finally seeing the packaging...one argument I remember in particular was whether the symbols in Applebloom's necklace would have anything to do with her eventual cutie mark. It was just so strange! I was disappointed when I woke up.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Emerald Treasure

Re: Weird pony dreams...
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2014, 11:58:47 AM »
I dreamed once about finding an accurate colored Luna. :P

My recurring nightmare is wandering Toys R Us, never finding the pony isle. D:

LuckyTwirlerina

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2014, 01:11:40 PM »
I was hoping this thread would be floating around when I woke up this morning! :P

I had a dream where I was at the mall with a couple of my favourite characters. (for anyone wondering, Terumi/Hazama from Blazblue and Speedwagon from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure). There happened to be a thrift store in this mall, so I went to check it out. Upon entering, I noticed a long row of g1 collector pose ponies, plus two different ones I ready had (Sky Rocket and SS Cupcake I think). They were being sold for 49 cents each. I went through and picked out a whole bunch, the ones I remember were a FF Minty, a really dirty French white-haired Cotton Candy, CP Applejack, October Calendula, Macau Jenny, and I think an Italian Bluebelle. Then I explored a bit more and found a bin with some flutter ponies, and found Hollywood for $3.14, and Wind Drifter with her wings for $1.19 *faints*  THEN there was also a table of G4 styling size ponies, with a box of fakies and a single G2 underneath! The G2 was Princess Golden Glow, and I believe I also took the translucent/glitter styling RD. It was a pony paradise... minus G3s :P

One of said characters I was with ended up buying them all for me. It was such a great dream. I was sad when I woke up, and now all those ponies I got are at the top of my want list...

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2014, 06:22:32 AM »

... They were being sold for 49 cents each...
...and found Hollywood for $3.14...
...and Wind Drifter with her wings for $1.19...

Those are pretty specific prices! I was curious, do those numbers mean anything to you? (Other than RIDICULOUS cheap pony prices  :lol: )

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

LuckyTwirlerina

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2014, 10:41:42 AM »

... They were being sold for 49 cents each...
...and found Hollywood for $3.14...
...and Wind Drifter with her wings for $1.19...

Those are pretty specific prices! I was curious, do those numbers mean anything to you? (Other than RIDICULOUS cheap pony prices  :lol: )

The funny thing is, they don't! If it was something like a 36, that would make more sense because that's my lucky number, I just remember oddly specific and weird numbers.  :P

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2014, 11:38:23 AM »
I dreamed the other night that I went about my usual everyday routine, except I was carrying a Tootsie by her tail and swinging her around happily... 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2014, 04:37:30 PM »
Last night (more likely this morning) I had a dream that I was at a restaurant with some of my family, and there was a song playing on the radio which was either a song by a real singer, or I just hadn't realized what it was yet, and it was mentioned in the dream that it was that singer (can't remember who she was at the moment), and then suddenly the song moved into (or turned out to be) "Friendship and Flowers" (a "Princess Promenade" song) and I was all like; "Was this one of her songs?!" (referring to the "real life singer"). I'm not sure if I got out that I knew the song from My Little Pony, but the dream drew to a close with my mother singing the song.

I had actually gone to a restaurant/pub with my family that night, so I woke up semi-unsure if that really happened or not.
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal