collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Dreams  (Read 3460 times)

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Dreams
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2014, 05:43:38 PM »
I had one where I was in a video game (not a specific existing one, but I think it was kind of post-apocalyptic) and one of the rooms/building my team and I went through was an flea market shop with shelves filled with ponies. (Lots of nirvanas in color combos that don't exist, of course!)

The problem was the place was really haunted, tons of ghosts! The whole shop was about the size of a room, but I think the ghosts haunted the storage area. And they weren't quiet ghosts, they were the sad moaning kind, trapped in there forever. So we were trying to figure out how to get the ponies without upsetting the ghosts.

Then I get a brilliant idea! "Just teach the ghosts to make love to each other!" :D I guess the idea is then they won't be bored?

So next thing we know, the ghosts are having ghost whoopie, and I grab some ponies. Of course even after all that I could only fit two in my inventory.  >_< I think I took Tornado and Jenny?

I'll put something here some time

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2014, 05:50:52 PM »
I dreamed last night that I was given a sea pony as a reward for helping to clean up a disaster area, then I won some out of a crane machine.

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2014, 06:09:32 PM »
Last night I had a dream I was at the thrift store scanning shelves and I found like, 4 or 5 MIB G2 Silver Swirls and a few of them were variants (one of them had wings!) and I remember just being annoyed that I couldn't find any G1's!
I gotta stop reading HoustonCollector72's brag thread, it's giving me G2's on the brain!  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2014, 10:52:24 AM »
Not really pony dreams but i suffer sometimes from night terrors who wouldn't go away with rolling over and say "it was just a dream" and get back to sleep.... I pick up my phone and log on to the MLPArena and read a little bit and then i could get back to sleep!

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline slyons

• G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2014, 08:21:40 PM »
 Last night part of my dream was we were cleaning out the back room at work and we found an old tote of used toys in a corner, (I work in a bookstore!). We decided to sort through all the stuff and give whatever we could away to a children's' charity.
 As I was sorting through all the toys at the very bottom, (of course) there were G1 ponies, but they were grimy, had matted hair and some had terrible hair cuts. I consoled myself with the fact I had all of them in much better condition so I was going to stick to the plan with giving them away, but then I had two exciting finds that I knew I didn't have and was going to keep despite not being mint:
A Brazilian Milky Way (who was in a Posey pose, oh she was so pretty!) and an Argentinian Parasol (who was a Pegasus with really bad hair, but I already knew I was going to try and commission someone from the Arena to re-hair her so it didn't matter!  :lol: ).
 I remember feeling so happy in my dream and was really depressed when I woke up  :(

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2014, 09:40:46 PM »
I too have been a victim of the 'find a rare pony in the thrift store' dreams. :|

My most recent one was about the inclusion of G3 Star Catcher in the Super Smash Bros. video games. Mario and Link were fighting, Star Catcher swooped down, hoofed Mario out of the way and turned to face Link with an angry expression. He tried to ride her and got the same treatment Mario did. Ponies in SSB would be a terrifying thing! :O
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2014, 02:41:32 PM »
Had one last night!

The whole dream involved some kind of class trip to a historic farm site or campground or something. The place closed and we went to leave, but unfortunately, some kind of freak occurrence caused the cement parking lot to kind of melt and solidify around our cars.So we were stranded at the campground place until at least tomorrow.

So we were in the main area, and there was a gift shop/thrift store in it. (Here's the part with the ponies!) I found a bunch of ponies throughout the store, but only a few I wanted - I think one was SHS Twinkler, (who I just bought, which is probably why she appeared in the dream)  there was a baby pony, maybe Bouncy, and the last one was a marble with a picture of a pony on it?

On on table was a really bad custom pony that I somehow knew had been donated by an angst-ridden teenage boy who was going through an arty phase. It was a big brother that had blocky clay wings  (like, no feathers or anything, just kind of trapezoidal things), black electrical tape all over his hindquarters that I think was supposed to be like leather pants, and the face was just dipped in blue paint. But I was really excited to find this custom because the instant I looked at it, I realized the artist had used for bait.... Ice Crystal!

He had a tag on him for ten dollars, so I grabbed him, too. But then for some reason I decided to wait and buy them in the morning. We were going to be there all night, after all. I think I had them set the ponies aside. Later I checked on them, and noticed someone had changed Ice Crystal's price tag from $10 to $200.  :shocked: I was like "Oh... since when did you guys know what you had?" The lady at the register was apologetic, but they had a new manager who got into researching everything that came in and selling things at collectors' prices. (Has IC's prices gone to 200 yet? Scary!)

So I try talk with this manager woman, arguing that it's unfair to change the price after someone puts an item on hold, but she doesn't back down, since I technically didn't buy the item yet. I then try to tell her just how much damage I need to fix before he could be even close to being worth money, and even then, restored ponies don't go for so much, you all know the drill! But she refused to budge, even though I was a little girl who just wanted a toy pony. She was being real witchy about it, too, like she did it out of spite or something.

But by then, it was time for the class to leave - by now the damaged car plot was forgotten, and we were just walking to the next part of the dream. I felt that there was a great injustice going on in this woman hiking the pony's price up like that, so in the end I just stole it. XD The rest of the dream that still involved the pony was the class hiking endlessly through coniferous forests, roads, and random buildings, and me trying to hide Icey in my pants so teacher wouldn't see him, but he was very wise and somehow knew I had stolen the toy and was trying to guilt me out about it. I just felt worse and worse about the theft until finally I told Mr. Peterson about it, and asked if I should return it. And then he was like, "Nah, whatever." Then why did you try to make me feel guilty for the whole trip??
I'll put something here some time

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2014, 02:48:13 PM »
I had a mildly strange one last night; it took place in this second-hand furniture shop I usually visit RL. For some reason, there among all the rattan chairs and awesome/weird old tables, there was a ragingly pink flutter pony with green stripes, a little white baby pony and a Keyper swan as well, although that had yellow wings and hair instead of the usual pink. I'm kind of sad that the stripey flutter pony doesn't actually exist; it looked hella funky! XD

scrub-adub

« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2014, 04:28:37 PM »
this one is kinda gross so but not enough to put in a spoiler
So I went to this house that supposedly belonged to my cousins. I saw that they had all these ponies so I'm like why not? I take all of them when they are not looking. Later I go to show all the ponies to my dad and I pull them out and the first one is fine (it's baby flicker i think) the next one is parasol and she is in really bad condition her hair is all messed up and her body is rotting or has some sort of slimy gunk on it. I pull out the rest of the ponies one by one (including several variants of glory) and they are all in horrible condition some have the same gunk on them and some have major age spots. I say to my dad that I can fix all of them if I wash them. Then I realize that I have to go check on the glory I am sunfading. I find out that the painters tape I used literally made her symbol melt! and the glitter is running down her leg I think to myself It's a good thing I'm redoing it! 

Offline QueenStarglow

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Glow 'N Show Queen
    • View Profile
    • The Glow 'N Show Stables
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2014, 05:59:40 PM »
I've had a few before! There isn't much more disappointing than finding a Night Light at a garage sale and wake up to learn it was just a dream. *sobs*

My Little Pony Blog: http://glownshowpony.tumblr.com | The Glow 'N Show Stables: http://glownshowpony.weebly.com
GnS Stables Sale thread G1-G4: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378506.0.html
MLP:FiM Gameloft friend code: f52c0

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2014, 06:34:19 PM »
I had a pony dream last week.  From what I can remember, it was a cross between actually being there, and just watching an episode. 

I can't remember much of it, but it was G4 and it was portrayed as being the Gala (but blurred into being the BUCK convention, because I had already done my first day there.  Several filly versions of ponies kept appearing, most of whom were G4 styled G1 fillies (posibly inspired by that comic cover?) but I am sure that an Octavia filly, and possibly a Lyra filly were there as well.

They just kept appearing everywhere, and at one point they were all outside, and someone asked which one of them was responsible for something, and they all pointed at each other, and were supposed to be blaming each other, but it sounded like they all said "Pinkie" even though the lip-synch was off, and I think it changed to simply watching it on TV, and commenting that "I know they're meant to be saying each other's names, but it really sounds like they all said "Pinkie" the way they recorded it".

Basically I said it as though it was an error that I've known about for years.
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2014, 02:10:41 PM »
I keep having dreams about finding rare ponies for retail price and then not being able to buy them.
The first involved the discovery of waking into like a Halloween store or so ething, and instead finding it stacked wall to wall with ponies. There were Halloween mane 6 fashion styles, a power ponies set with a Maneiac brushable (who had like 1 strand of decorative Christmas ribbon for a mane, and it had been cut), and most shockingly, g4 nirvana! There were tons of weird recolors and variants and just plain exclusives on this German packaging that somewhat resembled g1 packaging, except it was very simple looking, with a green and pink border around the backcard and "Mein Kleines Pony" written in proffessional, blocky font at the top. I was grabbing all I could carry whe my father appeared behind me, yelling that we couldn't get any ponies and throwing those I'd grabbed at passerby.
The second was me getting lost in the woods and coming to this bustling marketplace made completely out of wood. It was massive, with tons of different buildings and shops and tree houses and elevated wooden bridges and walkways, and signs that advertised venison scattered around every restarunt and cafe. Let me stress that this place was in the middle of absolute nowhere, with forest surrounding on all sides and not a single road or landmark besides some very distant mountains to be found. Anyway, I wandered into one general store/99ยข only type place, and found MIB Beach Belle and Carribean Delight for $7 a set. I got two, one to sell and one to keep, but suddenly I was in my car on a distant highway (right near the edge of a cliff, no less) and my car burst into flames, destroying both the ponies and me :|
The most recent was me finding MIB first-release fashion style AJ in a gas station store or something, and also grabbing two. However, in my excitement, I accidentally alerted the store clerk to how much they were worth, and she then refused to sell them to me at ANY price.
So yep. Those are the pony dreams I can remember. Though my friend once said she had a dream where Twilight Sparkle was trying to break into her house.
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline slyons

• G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2014, 10:43:56 AM »
Last night I had one of those epic dreams where it seems to take up your entire night, so I won't tell you the whole thing cause it's hella weird, but there were two pony parts in it...

The first scene was I was driving my scooter from another part of the dream when all of a sudden it quit working on me and it stopped in front of this garage sale. I start taking a look and of course I find a bin of g1's. They were priced "2 for $2.35", and it was the same old: Mimic, Crumpet, Red Roses, the entire set of BB's with their hats and bandanas, so I try not acting like a spaz and start calmly filling up my arms but then think about how I'm going to get them home?

So apparently I left them there, (which would totally not happen, I'd rather leave my P.O.S. scooter and walk home with an armful of ponies!) and went on to fix the bike and kept on my journey.

Then after more dream shenanigans I was finally at home, and regretting the ponies I left at the sale. I  kept thinking I should go back and just buy the entire bin and carry it home on a wagon, but how would I justify an entire bin to my husband? I went back and the ponies were still there, but for whatever reason they weren't mint anymore, had smooze, cancer, haircuts and the like, and I knew it was karma for leaving them in the first place. I ended up buying them anyways but was so sad, lol.

Really, really have to stop snacking before bed  :nuts:

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2014, 04:48:06 AM »
Oh good it's not just me :)

Had a nightmare last night.  A few months ago I got rare, MO Mummy pony, almost mint, factory curls and everything.  She wasn't a pony I really cared about until then tbh.  (Kind of like... I'm not really a baby person.  They just cry and poop.  But when my sis had my niece and I went to meet her at the hospital, I just saw that baby girl and was like *sobbing* I will love u forever! It was sorta like that when I got this pony.)

So anyway in my dream, she was the same pony, but for some reason had rainbow hair.  And the hair was made of wax and it had melted and made rainbow stains all over her body, and I was trying to remove them and it was sort of working, then I tuned her over and her eyes and symbols had been almost completely rubbed off!  I woke up kind of panicked and had to go check on her to convince myself she was ok!

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2014, 08:00:18 AM »
Kinda like a dream... I couldn't fall asleep last night- my mind was filled with ideas about painting compositions, as I'm working on quite a few projects right now (note to self, cut down on caffeine before bed). Other than that, it's been a while since a "find bins of cheap G1s at a fleamarket" dream... about due for one soon, I think!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal