collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Dreams  (Read 3355 times)

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Pony Dreams
« on: October 17, 2013, 06:54:38 PM »
Hii,

I know we are all a little less or a little more obsessed with Ponies, and when something is on your mind a lot, it follows you into the dream world. What have you dreamt about Ponies?

The night I was going to pick up my playsets I dreamt about my French Bowtie, only she had magenta hair and was from Thailand. She was worth 600$ and I was freaked out. My parents told me to sell her, but I didn't want to, and they got mad.  :P

Second, I dreamt I was at a thriftshop. They had a Nursery and some other accessories but, the price tag said 50 euro's, I thought that was way too much so I started packing my pockets with the accessories. Jep, I was stealing them.  :P

Just now I dreamt that I was going to buy Apoxie(?) Clay to fix up a flutter pony, it was 75 euro's for a little tube. So when they weren't looking I squirted out all of the clay in my hands and put it in my pockets.

I have absolutely no idea why I have been stealing in my dreams, because that is something I would never do  :lol:

[topic merge ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 07:19:58 AM by hathorcat »

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Dreams
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 07:26:09 PM »
I just had a dream about ponies woke me up and can't get back to sleep now lol
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

MidnightVelvet

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 08:55:48 PM »
I had a dream once that I found new G1's at Toys R Us. I got all excited then I woke up.

I had another dream where I walked in to some toy store I and went to look at the ponies. Apparently a new set had been released called 'back in time.' It was G1 and G3 ponies in G4 style. There was G1 Moondancer, G3 Moondancer, and Wind Whistler ( as an earth pony  :shocked: )

My latest pony dream last was a few days ago. I dreamt that my family was cleaning out a house for a friend and we found a box of G1's that were almost mint. The only pony I remember seeing was Mimic sitting on top of all the ponies. I was freaking out and the family said I could have them. I put them in the car and went to help clean the house. When I came back the box was gone and I saw the daughter of the family we were helping  take the box of ponies (I think she must have been in her late 20's ) and give the box to her daughter who proceeded to take Mimic and start chewing on her horn. I cried.

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 09:27:35 PM »
Ooooh your last dream is a NIGHTMARE! And honestly, I would have janked the box out of her hands as quickly as lightning, yank away Mimic, and say 'THOSE ARE NOT TOYS AND THEY ARE MINE'  if the little girl cries, she'll get over it. I on the other hand would be traumatized for life.  :cool:

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 12:50:39 AM »
I have dreamt I am a pony sometimes... I tend to have really vivid dreams where I can feel it and let me tell you it's so weird to have vivid dreams when you have wings in said dream  :lookround:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 01:38:14 AM »
i have pony dreams all the time lol
most recently i was with my hubby at a flea maket and we found a ton of minty G1's and they were cheap. he is always good at pony hunting so he was finding all these great ones, he went to one booth and found mimic for like 75 cent and then he found a twist and i got all excited ...then my dog barked and woke me up :( i was sad cuz i was holding a bag of like 20 minty ponies and when i woke up i realized it was a dream... so we went to the flea market the next day and found nothing lol.

Offline ponybanker

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 01:41:38 AM »
i had a dream that Sunbeam and Mirror Mirror were just sitting in a trash can last night, I didnt pick them up because apparently I considered them trash lol. How sad :( I would have picked them up in RL lol.

autojoy

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 03:14:12 AM »
Just now I dreamt that I was going to buy Apoxie(?) Clay to fix up a flutter pony, it was 75 euro's for a little tube. So when they weren't looking I squirted out all of the clay in my hands and put it in my pockets.

:lol: Hahaha!!

I had a dream my mum (I think?) had found a bunch of ponies and was going to give them to my niece. There was, I think, a sweetheart sister pony, and a.... bright blue Italian Lickity Split with pink hair. Does that exist in real life, or did I totally fabricate that?? XD I was sad to wake up...

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 03:37:38 AM »
 :shocked:

It's an Italian Lickety Split Variant 2, I think your mind is telling you something; PONY HUNTING!  :P

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 04:00:06 AM »
A few nights ago, I dreamt my mom and I were at a Goodwill and found a heckload of g1's! All of my favorites, too, at like a penny each.

But then my mom drove us off a cliff? Guess she wasn't happy I found so many ponies. 8I
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 06:00:14 AM »
My weirdest of pony dreams have been this:

I was in a white and pink ruffle dress. I had a hard time moving. I hear thunderous foot steps coming to this very pink room. I am suddenly scooped up and undressed....I hate naked dreams....well I am tossed in a thing of water...IT BURNS! I can not move but the water burns. Its not hot but it feels like I am burning. I start to get scrubbed and that actually feels good. I am plunged into the water again. The whole time a blue arm is doing all the action. I am doused in soup and a comb goes through my hair...the pull...the pull it really hurts. I even feel my eyes have been pulled back. I get blasted with air and combed again. I have a black out moment...no clue. All I can see now is this pony dancing around the room with a doll in the same dress I started in, hair up in bows.....I wake up throwing up:(

I should note this happen recently as I was dealing with the flue. I was cleaning ponies sometime before that too.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 05:44:10 PM »
I had a nightmare that I went into a thriftshop and kept seeing what I thought were the hooves of a My Pretty Pony sticking out of baskets (I was hunting for one in real life at the time) but each time I pulled the pony out it was a huge hideous fakie... and I collect fakies, these were really ugly nightmarish monster ponies!

I'm glad I haven't had any dreams about finding my MOC grail because otherwise I'd wake up sad every morning... no, she just pops into my thoughts randomly through the day and makes me sad then.

Seems like most pony dreams end up making us sad when we wake up lol
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

SinisterLight

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 05:57:19 PM »
Ooh~ I thought you meant pony dreams as in dreams with the little ponies in them.

Like that dream I had of Firefly chasing me down a dirt path road and wanting to teach me how to fly. o x o

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 06:12:38 PM »
Hahahaha some of your dreams are real nightmares  :P

I just had another Pony Dream!  :blink: I was at my nephew's, or it looked like him. And I was helping him with something, and when I drove home I looked in the back of my car and he JAMPACKED the trunk with G1's, I saw So Softs, Big Brothers, Everything... It was huge! And when I was opening them up my Boyfriends alarm went off, and I told him; Nooo I want to go back to sleep! I want to open the Pony Bag! And then went like 'never mind, cause they won't be here when I wake up, can we go Pony Hunting Today?'   :blush:

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2013, 03:11:12 AM »
Is this just dreams about the toys, or the actual ponies (i.e. how they appear on TV) as well?  Because I have that dream that I have posted elsewhere, that I could copy to this thread if that's the case.
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal