collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Dreams  (Read 3359 times)

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Dreams
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 03:14:57 AM »
All Pony dreams!  :lol:

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 08:28:30 AM »
Usually when ponies appear in my dreams they are just kinda there as a fixture of the world's environment... like one time I dreamt that I visited my dentist for a checkup and in the waiting room, they had put in shelves on the wall with heaps of ponies. I smiled and picked up a few Sunshine ponies, combed their hair, watched the colour change when I held them in the sunlight coming from the window, then set them back down on the shelf. When someone came to get me I said "nice ponies you have here". They laughed and replied "yeah, everyone has them". Apparently in dream world there were just billions upon billions of ponies around, and everyone used them for nice display pieces in their homes and businesses instead of hanging pictures on the wall! What a fantasy. :lol:

The only upsetting pony dream I've had was the night after I discovered the existence of the G1 plush softies. I dreamt that my mum took me to an opportunity shop so she could look at clothes. As usual, there was a lot of old fashioned stuff, but nothing that really interested me as I was walking around. But then in the toy section I saw a load of plush ponies heaped on a rack on the wall. Pastel fur and rainbow hair ahoy! I picked up Parasol and stroked her hair and hugged her tight, and then scooped up Moondancer too, and as I touched the ponies and got more and more excited, I got younger and younger! Until I was a little toddler standing before what had proportionally become a mountain of plush ponies, jumping up and down and giggling with delight.

I checked the paper tags on the ears of the ponies and they had the name of the store printed, and then a big number "1" written in pencil. One dollar plush ponies?!?! :shocked: I scooped up as many as I could safely carry without dropping, perhaps six or seven, and toddled my way gleefully to the front counter. I put the ponies down and was just turning back to get more from the shelf when the lady at the counter said "your mum won't be able to afford all these". I was like... what? That's under ten dollars worth of ponies, my mum's got ten dollars! And the lady at the front desk said "yeah, we don't write zeroes in this store because it takes up too much time. The number one on this tag actually stands for $100."

And because I was a three year old in the dream, I was overwhelmed by the shock and upset, so I just sat down on the floor right there and burst into tears. The dream ended and I woke up with the most terrible grieving feeling for those plush ponies... A hundred dollars each! Nobody would have been able to buy them, take them home and love them again. :cry: Lucky the real world isn't as unreasonably priced as that dream store.

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 08:36:14 AM »
Usually when ponies appear in my dreams they are just kinda there as a fixture of the world's environment... like one time I dreamt that I visited my dentist for a checkup and in the waiting room, they had put in shelves on the wall with heaps of ponies. I smiled and picked up a few Sunshine ponies, combed their hair, watched the colour change when I held them in the sunlight coming from the window, then set them back down on the shelf. When someone came to get me I said "nice ponies you have here". They laughed and replied "yeah, everyone has them". Apparently in dream world there were just billions upon billions of ponies around, and everyone used them for nice display pieces in their homes and businesses instead of hanging pictures on the wall! What a fantasy. :lol:

The only upsetting pony dream I've had was the night after I discovered the existence of the G1 plush softies. I dreamt that my mum took me to an opportunity shop so she could look at clothes. As usual, there was a lot of old fashioned stuff, but nothing that really interested me as I was walking around. But then in the toy section I saw a load of plush ponies heaped on a rack on the wall. Pastel fur and rainbow hair ahoy! I picked up Parasol and stroked her hair and hugged her tight, and then scooped up Moondancer too, and as I touched the ponies and got more and more excited, I got younger and younger! Until I was a little toddler standing before what had proportionally become a mountain of plush ponies, jumping up and down and giggling with delight.

I checked the paper tags on the ears of the ponies and they had the name of the store printed, and then a big number "1" written in pencil. One dollar plush ponies?!?! :shocked: I scooped up as many as I could safely carry without dropping, perhaps six or seven, and toddled my way gleefully to the front counter. I put the ponies down and was just turning back to get more from the shelf when the lady at the counter said "your mum won't be able to afford all these". I was like... what? That's under ten dollars worth of ponies, my mum's got ten dollars! And the lady at the front desk said "yeah, we don't write zeroes in this store because it takes up too much time. The number one on this tag actually stands for $100."

And because I was a three year old in the dream, I was overwhelmed by the shock and upset, so I just sat down on the floor right there and burst into tears. The dream ended and I woke up with the most terrible grieving feeling for those plush ponies... A hundred dollars each! Nobody would have been able to buy them, take them home and love them again. :cry: Lucky the real world isn't as unreasonably priced as that dream store.

Please don't feel too bad. I would have cried, too. ;(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2013, 12:37:39 PM »
All Pony dreams!  :lol:
Okay thanks.

Here it is, sorry if it's long; I originally wrote this closer to when I actually had the dream (I have had others, but they were less detailed).  For some reason, it is a dream that meant a lot to me.

Out of all the pony related dreams I've had, this one will always stay in my mind, and in my heart the most, but even I don't know why; It was like I was part of the My Little Pony show, and it was basically G3 meets G4 (it was mostly G3 though) though I don't know if I was a pony or still a human for sure, but I think I was a human based on a later moment.

I can't remember fully how I got to this part of the dream, but I was being sung to by Star Catcher.  She was flying just above me, and I was looking up at her and she was reaching out to me as though she was trying to reassure me about something, like she wanted me to know that everything would be alright, and I could feel that, with her presence there, that it would be. 

The song she was singing is a real song, and it was One & One (still is one) by Robert Miles and Maria Nayler (only Maria sings) which is a song I knew from years ago, and at times I was singing the lyrics along with her. 

The dream switched between different locations at times too; at one point, I saw The Cutie Mark Crusaders all inside a train together (I saw the exterior of it before and after seeing them on the interior) all playing together as the train took them to wherever they were going, but at times they would just sit close to each other as they looked off into the distance, perhaps wondering what they were going to do once they reached their destination, as they gazed with evident hope and determination in their eyes.  I think that their appearance took place during the first appearance of the lyrics "Look how far we have come..." It was kind of like being in a musical scene from a movie to be honest, but it was really resonating with me. 

The entire song was played out, with music playing and Star Catcher singing it to me, still looking like she wanted to offer support to me as though she knew I needed it more than anything at that moment, and that she wanted me to know that she was there for me if I needed her, even gently placing her hoof on my shoulder at times.  At one point towards the end it felt like we were both flying, but I'm not sure if I was or, but at that point I felt something, like I suddenly felt more positive, and new form of hope had been born in my heart.

As the song started to draw to a close, I realized that I was on a train too, or maybe I was always on one.  I honestly don't know, nor do I know if it was the same one that the Crusaders were on (I doubt it because, although I could see it, it felt like I wasn't there when they were shown - like I say it was like a scene that you'd see in a movie, during a song, and the "scene" chose to show the CMC at that point, and not me and Star Catcher.  At the very least, we were in separate cars).  I turned to the right and I saw that Angel (the rabbit from Friendship is Magic) was on the seat as well, not very far from me, and he was looking really weak and ill, like something was seriously wrong with him. 

I reached my hand out (I'm sure that it was a human hand, so I don't think I was ponyfied for this dream, but it's kind of a blur at this point) and stroked him gently and comfortingly, and then guided him towards me, and then he weakly made his way towards me, and I just held him in my arms and told him that he'd be alright, and that we'd be "there" soon, and that I wouldn't let anything happen to him.  I'm not sure where Star Catcher was at this point, nor am I sure how in my mind, I seemed to know exactly what to say to Angel, and there was a feeling that I knew where we were heading.  It felt in my mind that I was taking him somewhere, possibly somewhere where I could save him, and that I was aware of his presence from the beginning even though the dream only showed him towards the end.  I just sat there holding him in my arms, just wanting to let him know that everything would be alright, and he was looking at me, and I could see in his eyes he was starting to see that things would be alright soon, despite the fact that he was clearly very weak from whatever was wrong with him, but I could see the hope in his eyes...

That's when I woke up.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 10:26:34 PM by MJNSEIFER »
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2013, 01:47:40 PM »
Oh man, I've had some doozies...

My absolute worst one was pretty violent, so I'm gonna put it under a spoiler box.

Spoiler
I was being held at gunpoint to violently slaughter my ponies for meat. I just remember holding my childhood Lovin' Kisses in the palm of my hand, slitting open her stomach, and then her screaming at me saying "I thought you loved me, Rachel!"

I woke up crying. It was horrible. :yikes:

My other dreams are pretty okay though. Some are even pleasant. Like once, I dreamed that I tattooed Dancing Butterflies's symbols all over my body, including the pink butterfly in the middle of my forehead! It was really cool actually. I also once dreamed that I found Mimic at Goodwill for $4, and once I dreamed that my cousin and I went thrifting and found this HUGE box of G1s. When my cousin saw Bubbles, she staked a claim to her which I think is really endearing, because my adult cousin has never been into collecting. In the same dream I also found a really cool realistic Sugarberry fakie, a Glittering Gem variant with blue hair (does this exist???), FF Minty and Cotton Candy, Napper, Starflash, Ringlets, forelock-cut CC Blossom, Locket, and a blue Remco fakie. I know that's a lot, but a lot of those ponies I don't have so I was really excited to have them.

I also had a weird dream once that I found a frankenpony in my grandma's neighbor's yard under an old hamburger. It was a blue Colorswirl head on a Gingerbread-pose Sundae Best pony. (So neither of those ponies actually exist, that I know of.) Well, I felt so sorry for it that I decided to rescue it, so I took it to the driveway and started to hose it off. But it just kept absorbing the water, so it kept getting bigger and bigger, and eventually it got so big that it turned into a house. So I did what any rational person would do... and I moved in! That dream's a little... special, but I love it! :lmao: I'm also in love with the idea of a blue Colorswirl pony. How awesome would that have been? :lovey:

My most recent dream was a couple nights ago, and basically I had found G1 Tossles at a thrift store, but the dream centered around me wandering around the store trying to figure out where to pay for it. I'm really not a fan of the Happy Tails ponies and in fact, I've ignored them so much that when I woke up, I questioned whether or not Tossles was even a real pony. But once I saw her picture, I was so in love with the idea of having her that I put her on my wishlist. :lovey:

And those are all the dreams I can think of... I have some weird ones, and oddly specific ones too, so I hope you've gotten a chuckle out of them. (Except for that first one! D: GOODNESS GRACIOUS. Happy Halloween?)

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2013, 03:23:34 PM »
I had a pony dream a few nights ago and I've had this dream before but forgot about it until it happened again. Anyway, in my dream I was Christmas shopping and went into a store I had never been in before. In my dream the store was beside Costco and it was a huge warehouse type store. They had tons and tons of G1's and G3's and I was piling as many as I could into my cart. I don't remember specific ponies but I think I was so excited to find G1's that I was trying to get as many into my cart as possible  :P I was sad to wake up.

Lindsay1988

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2013, 04:17:39 AM »
I woke up from a pony dream this morning, but I was a bit of a !@#!$ in that dream. I remember my aunt telling me in real live that she still has the pony's of her daughter, some of witch I gave to her daughter when I thought I didn't want them anymore..

In the dream I'm getting in this really huge fight about how selfish she is to keep them from me and that I have the right to own them etc.. I was really ashamed of my dream self  :blush:. I would never be such a @$#@$ in real life :p

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 07:28:16 AM »
Well i have had several pony dreams... the worst was this one.
I dreamed that my sister and her demonspawn brats got into my house here and ruined all of my collectables.. there were all these dismembered ponies and transformers laying around and the only two i was able to save was my white celestia and my 20th ani' Optimus prime ( i really should hold stock in hasbro.. i really should -_- )
Any how so i had these two in my arms and the rest started to wake up.... and move around ... lil plastic zombies.
They were chasing me all over the house, which for some reason i couldnt get out of and were like "didnt you love us rose? Why didnt you save us too!?".
thankfully my phone went off and woke me up before it got any worse.

The best pony dream i ever had was of back when i was a lil girl ... My grandma  had this big old victorian style house with this awesome landing on the steps.
When we went there Id always sit on that landing and play with my ponies and dolls (no tfs then they were boys toys  :razz: )
so in the dream i was there playing and they all came to life and started playing back with me. Total wish fullfillment there.

autojoy

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 09:01:53 PM »
:shocked:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It's an Italian Lickety Split Variant 2, I think your mind is telling you something; PONY HUNTING!  :P

EEEEK!!!!!! That's her! I had her! In a dream!!! XD Aw man. I must have seen her online briefly and then she invaded my subconscious XD She is so lovely! I had ANOTHER Lickety Split dream last night! I hadn't even counted her among my faves, but maybe she is and I've been DENYING IT!!  :lol:

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2013, 02:03:58 AM »
I had a cute pony dream last night and I thought I might tell (and re-use this thread lol).

I dreamt that I was on vacation in denmark (real-life info :I live in germany and me and my family had several trips to denmark during the last 20 years) with some friends (I dont remember who it was) and we already were on our way back home when we decided to stop in a big city to have a little shopping trip. There was a toy store and of course I entered it and looked for ponies. I found a few Pinkie Pies and Rainbow Dashs but nothing good or interesting and no newer stuff at all. Then my husband entered the store. He hasnt been on vacation with me but when we met inside the store, he told me that he wanted to pick me up instead of letting me drive home with my friends. I clearly remember him saying "See, your friends dont even help you find good ponies." in my dream (lol). And then he pointed upstairs telling me I should visit the doll division of the store to have a look there. I did and guess what?! They had ponies (of course, you guessed that lol)! No G4 but a whole shelf of G1 Rereleases!!! :D OMG so many cute ponies! They had many of the baby ponies (NBBE Baby Ribbon, Baby Buttons and the other baby unicorns), boys in strange colors (Mountain Boy Tornado with a dark green body and brown hair for example), Schooltime Ponies, the Baby Buggy with Baby Cuddles and more... they were all loose and pretty cheap, 3.95€ for a single pony. The best find of all was a Baby Sportstime though! It was 3€ only because it was so small and had no horn or wings. It was in Baby Blossoms pose with lovely short hairstyle and her hair itself was three-colored with three different shades of blonde. Her symbol was a football I think and she had cute little freckles. I decided to buy her and take some of the baby unicorns for my daughter. I left the stange-colored Tornado there though because I did not like his colors lol.
Yeah well, now I want that Baby Sportstime XD

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2013, 03:06:38 AM »
As a child I watched the MLP Movie (with the smooze and witches) so many times that I would dream I was in it. I think I was Megan.

I've had random pony dreams that I can't remember much of other than characters. I've had a few dreams that involved Pinkie Pie, Luna and her alter ego Nightmare Moon. But can't remember what they were about. After watching the episode where Trixie comes back to outmagic Twilight I had a dream I was a sorceress that helped defeat Trixie.

I have a habit of watching every Mimic that comes on ebay (I still do it even though I have one now). Anyways I was watching a Mimic that was a few days from ending and every night before it ended I had a dream with Mimic in it, sometimes it was the toy and sometimes the cartoon image of Mimic. On the last day of auction I got paid and my wages were up because of doing extra shifts and I was like I'm bidding on this right now. And I won.  :biggrin: And that's how Mimic entered my herd.

The only other dream I can remember wasn't directly of ponies but it's horses and I've had the dream before having to sell ponies and when i had to give up my childhood collection. At one time I had the dream a few times a month.

Prior to both these occasions I would have a dream a few times a week three to four weeks before the actual getting rid of collection. In the dream I'm on a rickety train going along a track in the countryside, the train pulls onto a long bridge going across a massive deep lagoon. In the train there are lots of white horses and one horse. As the train is going along the bridge something happens and the bridge breaks, the first carriages are ok on the further part of the bridge but the carriage with me and the horses in breaks connection and falls into the lagoon, all the horse fall down and none of them can swim because for some odd dream reason the water was really heavy and they just sank like stones. As I'm drifting down with them the black horse somehow manages to swim up and push me to the surface, pushes me to the bank where i clamber off, when I look back the black horse has gone back under the surface. And I see all the horses slowly sink till I can't see them anymore. And I just stand on the bank screaming and crying.

I think I woke up crying from that a few times. But I haven't had for a few years, funny how sad dreams can sometimes stick in your head.

And before I went to Ponycon I had a dream that I found a room full of MIB ponies, one of every pony I want all there MIB. I opened them but you would expect that in a dream.
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

scrub-adub

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 11:26:19 AM »
I had a dream where michelle creeber (voice of apple bloom) shunned me 'cuse I wanted to be friends with her but she though I was to young
funny thing is
i'm older than her
lol :lol:

G4Sweeties

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »
I had a dream I was on a party boat in the caribean sea and the boat was full of random ponies and we were having a pretty good time until the captain went out to party too and so the ship crashed into a iceberg causing the boat to explode. Yeah, it was odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarabel Sapphire

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2013, 12:13:21 AM »
I've had a recurring pony dream for many years when I find a load of MOC G1s in a shop and in all the excitement of finding them, I wake myself up!  :lol:

scrub-adub

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2014, 11:51:03 AM »
I had a dream rexently that i bought a forget me not at a thrift store. When i brought her home i discovered that there also was a TAF sundance in the bag and she was perfect no fading hair or anything. And i discovered that the forget me not was customed into some trojon horse thing...
Very odd

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal