collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Dreams  (Read 3363 times)

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Dreams
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2014, 03:25:18 PM »
Glad to see this thread back, because I've since had a weird one that I didn't want to start a new thread for. I think you'll understand. It's almost too weird.

I think it's funny, but if you're grossed out by potty humor, you might want to skip...

It was a short one, but what had happened was that someone discovered a deflocking agent in URINE. How that one came about is completely beyond me, but it started this really disturbing trend within the community where people were peeing on their So Soft ponies as a way to take the flocking off. :rofl: :lol: I guess some people really go the extra mile for their hobby!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 03:29:20 PM »
Been having them a lot lately-- dreams about finding pony toys, at least! Even odder, certain ponies or related toys have, I think, come up multiple times in my dreams. Birthflower ponies and Kingsley have been featured at least 2-3 times.

I specifically bought G2 Seabreeze because I found her in a dream and I was so sad when I woke up and she was no longer with me.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

tinyblondie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 05:33:45 PM »
I have had 3 dreams where I was buying ponies and one where I was buying pony hair for a custom. 2 of the ponies I was buying in my dreams were oddly enough both the same type, you cant get them in real life but they were giant plushies, maybe a meter long and very chubby that were in a short of donkey post but with closed mouth and they were stripey like fimbles! In hindsigh they were kind of similar to the Giant Sunnydaze but a different fabric.

The last pony I dreamed of was different to the two previous dreams, it was an absolutely GIANT version of the G3 lying down plushies with the fabric hair. It was about 5 feet long and fit perfectly on a single bed, it looked very similar to coconut cream but was a cute light peachy pink colour, I have a double bed and in the dream I was going to buy it and snuggle it forever.

What can I say? My two favorite types of ponies to collect are anything big (like the G3 fashion styles) and anything plush. It makes sense that my dream ponies were all big plushies!

I'll get a huge plush one day... :hope:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 05:35:17 PM by tinyblondie »

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2014, 05:50:39 PM »
I just had a tiny pony dream!

Okay, it happened while I was half awake, you can see where I talked myself out of it: I was dreaming I was...at a store? Somehow I was handling a new wave of My Little Ponies that were based on the film of "Inherit the Wind."
Me: "Man, they need to make these ponies in real life!"
My coherent thoughts: "Yeah, because lots of little children like to play games of "Inherit the Wind!!"
Me: Oh.  :blush:

It was very random. I'm not even a huge fan of the play, haven't thought about it in ages!
I'll put something here some time

scrub-adub

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2014, 11:39:37 AM »
Oh almost forgot.
Awhile back i had a dream where i was givon this set that was similar to the show stable and it came woth a butterscotch with half of her face chewed off and there was a switch on her tummy and when you pressed thes wotch she basically went into attack mode.
I woke up terrified.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2014, 12:54:54 PM »
I used to dream of ponies a lot! I haven't had a dream involving ponies now for many years. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2014, 12:58:50 PM »
I dreamt a few weeks ago that I found Never Before Seen Rare Rare Rare Seaponies!  Like in color combinations that never happened...  :D  This is pretty common for me though.  :)  But I do DETEST waking up from those dreams!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

scrub-adub

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2014, 08:10:08 AM »
I had a dream that I found a version of glory in sort of a shy unicorn pose (buttons?) with purple hair from Greece or something I found her at my cousin's day care and she was all covered in gum and I started cleaning her off.
IS THERE A VERSION OF THIS???

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2014, 08:25:04 AM »
My very first pony dreams I can remember as a kid was one of my sister and I at that farm where Meghan and Danny and Molly live, and Windwhistler and Northstar (since they were our favorites as kids) came to pick us up just like the movie haha

Another one was when I was a kid I found a pink baby pony I think it was Shady in the bushes in front of my house it felt really real So I grabbed her really tight and as I woke up I was holding nothing. Sad morning for a little kid.

I have more to share about finding ponies, and show related ones, including one with the Princess Sisters xD

For Sale Wants

scrub-adub

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2014, 08:57:59 AM »
I just had a dream where i went to a thrift store and bought a sea pony a baby sea pony and a moutain boy
And each was like $10

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2014, 10:05:17 AM »
My weirdest of pony dreams have been this:

I was in a white and pink ruffle dress. I had a hard time moving. I hear thunderous foot steps coming to this very pink room. I am suddenly scooped up and undressed....I hate naked dreams....well I am tossed in a thing of water...IT BURNS! I can not move but the water burns. Its not hot but it feels like I am burning. I start to get scrubbed and that actually feels good. I am plunged into the water again. The whole time a blue arm is doing all the action. I am doused in soup and a comb goes through my hair...the pull...the pull it really hurts. I even feel my eyes have been pulled back. I get blasted with air and combed again. I have a black out moment...no clue. All I can see now is this pony dancing around the room with a doll in the same dress I started in, hair up in bows.....I wake up throwing up:(

I should note this happen recently as I was dealing with the flue. I was cleaning ponies sometime before that too.

:lol: I think that's the weirdest dream I've ever heard of!

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

scrub-adub

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2014, 11:54:45 AM »
I just had a dream where i went to a thrift store and bought a sea pony a baby sea pony and a moutain boy
And each was like $10

holy moly the baby sea pony was:
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Sea_Shimmer
huh!
and the moutain boy was stormcloud
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 03:32:50 PM by scrub-adub »

Offline Khema

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2014, 12:03:59 PM »
To dream that you are stealing suggests that you are feeling deprived. The locale (at home, the office, at school, etc) of where the stealing takes place is indicative of your neediness. Alternatively, stealing signifies unrealized and unfulfilled goals. You may have set your goals too high.

Yep, your subconscious is saying it's time for more ponies.  :newpony:

Offline Tilly

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2014, 02:15:44 PM »

It was a short one, but what had happened was that someone discovered a deflocking agent in URINE. How that one came about is completely beyond me, but it started this really disturbing trend within the community where people were peeing on their So Soft ponies as a way to take the flocking off. :rofl: :lol: I guess some people really go the extra mile for their hobby!

Well, it might work as a perfect bleach, if you let the amonia form first. Who wants to be a guinnea pig and try?

I dreamt recently I could buy some amazing variants from a french girl. She had normal ponies, but then made in Brazil and Argentina.

But then someone told me the world would end in 2 minutes, so I asked her if I could wait for that first. If the world wouldn't end I'll come back.

Then some spectacular things happened to the world (I won't elaborate) and the ponies never came back.

In other (recurring) dreams I'm on holidays and convince my mother to enter some smalltown toy store, finding lots of MIB G1 ponies. I always intent to buy all, but somehow never take them home.

I once was able to put a mint in egg Ladybird in my backpack at a flea market, that was a special dream...
Who needs some Dutchies? PM to buy/trade!
Also G3 mailorder, comic con and Bay Breeze for sale!

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2014, 02:12:00 PM »
Last night I had an awful dream that I was trying to conduct a pony spa session but kept getting distracted and pulled away by other happenings in the house, so I was clumsy and unorganised and I ended up RUINING a G4 Rarity that I wanted as part of my minty collection. :cry: I actually have her in real life, sitting on a shelf with her head and neck ring popped off. All I have to do is glue the neck ring back on and wait for it to dry, then put her head on and style her hair.

In the dream I had a cup of acetone I was using to clean a G1. Somebody pulled me away and I dropped Rarity's tail on the bench without looking, so it ended up falling in the acetone cup. >_< By the time I came back, most of the colour had bled out and it was a kind of tie-dyed looking mix of lavender and lilac. I rinsed it off and because it was a cloudy day, set it on the windowsill to dry. Then I got distracted again, the day turned super hot, and by the time I returned the exposed half of the tail hairs had been sunbleached an ugly creamy yellow! What an absolute disaster.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal