collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: J-Dolls - $20 at Tuesday Morning!  (Read 31055 times)

Blitzn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: J-Dolls - $20 at Tuesday Morning!
« Reply #345 on: October 06, 2013, 11:45:23 PM »
Groove is supposedly making more j-doll according to pullipstyle. The clearance prices have to do with an asian distributor bankruptcy.

Jdoll Provence was cancelled for August release. However it recently showed up for pre-order at at least one online seller with a later release date. Although it stll may possibly be cancelled--i am not too sure.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 07, 2013, 03:34:59 AM »
I hope you're right Blitzn! They are really pretty :3

For new/returning J-Doll fans, Everyone's updated wish lists are on page 20, reply #286

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 07, 2013, 03:41:05 AM »
Just a silly picture of my St. Sauveur riding Battlecat- visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2013, 03:48:06 AM »
^ She's gorgeous no matter what she's doing.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 07, 2013, 04:39:33 AM »
Hahahaha! look at her go, :D  ^ and you're right, it's true!

Offline fizzy_pop

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Shoo be doo, shoo shoo bee doo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 08, 2013, 10:59:29 AM »
Hi there, i lurked this thread a while ago but was sad because we dont have a Tuesday Morning in Australia.
Is it possible for me to be added to the list too? Pretty please?  :blush:
I would be happy with any, theyre all really pretty.  :)
:lovey:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 09, 2013, 02:05:42 AM »
I just checked the tracking and Abbott Street is out for delivery! I can't wait to debox her and take some pics.

EDIT: I got her and she is GORGEOUS in person! Her left hand falls out at random, but other than that, she's perfect. I took off her boots because one of her stockings needed to be pulled up, but I haven't put them back on yet because they were a pain to get off. I need to figure out what to do with her hair. It's quite stiff and dry feeling and I want to wash and condition it, but I don't know if it's safe to do or not. I couldn't find any info about care for these dolls because apparently they're not very popular.

Post Merge: October 09, 2013, 05:50:20 PM

I took some pics of Abbott Street. I decided to name her Madison.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 05:50:21 PM by ShortyBoo »

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #352 on: October 09, 2013, 09:54:33 PM »
oh  pretty dolly pics! your girl is beautiful!! they make me want a j-doll even more :)

ValhallaLilly

« Reply #353 on: October 09, 2013, 11:35:20 PM »
My tuesday morning hasn't gotten any in. And now I'm afraid they think I'm shoplifting because I just run in there to check and then back out right away  :blink:

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 10, 2013, 05:22:39 AM »
^ I do that too!

Shortyboo, your girl is gorgeous!  I love how you've redressed her.  She's clearly very loved.

I don't know how to help you with the hair though.  My jdoll's hair is stiff too. 
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 10, 2013, 08:12:41 AM »
^ I do that too!

Shortyboo, your girl is gorgeous!  I love how you've redressed her.  She's clearly very loved.

I don't know how to help you with the hair though.  My jdoll's hair is stiff too. 

Thanks. I really hope I can get my hands on a second one, though, (preferably at $20 instead of the $40 I paid for Abbott St.) because she looks lonely standing on my desk all by herself.

I think for now, I'll just leave her hair alone. At least it doesn't look too bad in photos. I wanted it to be a little nicer so I could style it, but I'd rather stay on the safe side and not do anything to it that may harm it.

Maggie_pie

« Reply #356 on: October 11, 2013, 10:25:51 PM »
My tuesday morning hasn't gotten any in. And now I'm afraid they think I'm shoplifting because I just run in there to check and then back out right away  :blink:

I do this too! I also do this at toys r us hit 2 lanes and then out again.
I usually don't take my purse in that way they don't think am stealing but I so get strange looks.

Shortyboo Madison is so pretty she looks so sweet in these photos! Thanks for sharing!

With the stiff hair since its a wig and am worried about getting the whole head wet and the face and ruining it all. I use a spray bottle and I put just a little bit of fabric softener in it and mix it up and then just go section but section and spray it on to the hair and brush it. I use a wig brush I got at Sally's. And then just let it air dry. I wrap her body in a towel so she doesn't get wet.

But they are not the greatest wigs and even when I do this they are still kind of corse but I think a slight bit better then just out of the box. I really want to get better wigs for mine but just haven't gotten around to it.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 11, 2013, 11:08:19 PM »
I found out my sister-in-law works just down the street from a Tuesday Morning, like literally on the same street, just 3 miles down the road. She didn't know what Tuesday Morning was, but I showed her my doll and she said she'll look there after work next week for me. She's going to call me from the store and let me know which ones they have. Hopefully, I'll get lucky.

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #358 on: December 17, 2013, 09:27:47 AM »
So I finally found a list of these girls so I knew what they looked like. (yeah I'm new to this)
http://dollvilla.com/Brand/Info/6

Anyway I guess if anyone else wants a visual to make lists but you all seem to be doing fine. :)

Tried my TM because I was convinced I would find them but all they had was Barbies. The disney dolls I previously saw were with bunches of other toys in shopping carts so IDK if that means they are clearing out and will add more dolls besides Barbies or maybe I've just missed all the cool dolls. :(

FOUND!-- J-dolls at my tuesady morning.. I bought --in sa dong,http://dollvilla.com/Product/Info/429  but she was the only one there..

They still have  Marche i think they had 2..  and stroget i think they had 2 of as well.. if any one is looking.

Post Merge: December 17, 2013, 09:49:33 AM

oh also .. i'd like to know what doll clothes  fit these girls!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 09:49:33 AM by mistic_imp »

pan5da

« Reply #359 on: January 04, 2014, 12:11:00 AM »
Congrats!  I have been buying the ones I really want off ebay :/

Can you confirm the SKU number is still the same?

So I finally found a list of these girls so I knew what they looked like. (yeah I'm new to this)
http://dollvilla.com/Brand/Info/6

Anyway I guess if anyone else wants a visual to make lists but you all seem to be doing fine. :)

Tried my TM because I was convinced I would find them but all they had was Barbies. The disney dolls I previously saw were with bunches of other toys in shopping carts so IDK if that means they are clearing out and will add more dolls besides Barbies or maybe I've just missed all the cool dolls. :(

FOUND!-- J-dolls at my tuesady morning.. I bought --in sa dong,http://dollvilla.com/Product/Info/429  but she was the only one there..

They still have  Marche i think they had 2..  and stroget i think they had 2 of as well.. if any one is looking.

Post Merge: December 17, 2013, 09:49:33 AM

oh also .. i'd like to know what doll clothes  fit these girls!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal