collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: J-Dolls - $20 at Tuesday Morning!  (Read 31086 times)

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: J-Dolls - $20 at Tuesday Morning!
« Reply #360 on: January 04, 2014, 02:23:22 AM »
In the before Christmas shipment (most aren't getting trucks till after inventory) the assorted skus were...

j-dolls sku 1367432 $20
mini pullips 1367434 $10
Ai dolls Sku 1367431 $30

I think we have one pink haired picasso st left and we still have one of the ai dolls as well last time I checked.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 02:24:53 AM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 05, 2014, 10:02:40 AM »
I found mini pullips at a Tuesday Morning today! I made a special trip for them in this horrible snow. Luckily my fiance drove and we stopped at some card shops for him so it wasn't a complete waste of time for him. :lol: I saw three Aries, one Dormouse and 3 Nadeshiko. I picked up just a Nadeshiko because I didn't like Aries or Dormouse. I saw an Ai doll, but it wasn't Kangaroo Paw who I am seeking because she looks like Alice! I saw her once at a Tuesday Morning closer to me, but I was low on funds due to rent being due. :cry: One day I shall see her again and get her! I'm still on the lookout for Sunset Blvd. as well. Maybe one day soon. I'll be keeping an eye out for more mini pullips because they are so cute and are so reasonbly priced too! :biggrin:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

pan5da

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #362 on: January 06, 2014, 10:54:44 AM »
Aah that must be why the stock is always 0 on the inventory phone line!  I have been using an old SKU. THANKS Sarahlacewing!!!

In the before Christmas shipment (most aren't getting trucks till after inventory) the assorted skus were...

j-dolls sku 1367432 $20
mini pullips 1367434 $10
Ai dolls Sku 1367431 $30

I think we have one pink haired picasso st left and we still have one of the ai dolls as well last time I checked.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 09, 2014, 05:35:07 AM »
I went to the Tuesday Morning that's by my parent's house and found 4 Ai dolls and one them was Kangaroo Paw! I just wanted to cry!!! She is home with me now and is just too precious for words! She looks just like Alice! :heart: :cry: The Tuesday Morning I went to that had the mini pullips now has J-Dolls. I am so not going over there today to see what they have though. Weather is too icky. ><
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 09, 2014, 07:53:19 AM »
I'd recommend calling first some stores are closed for inventory on and off.

Offline gustystarr

• Big Brother Pony
  • An eccentric whose quite fine with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2014, 12:44:20 PM »
 Hey just dropping in here, but I was wondering if anyone's found any of the older releases? I'm going to guess not, but I've fallen in love with Gran Via (we have the same hair cut almost and she's adorable) and I was curious if by mere chance there was a chance I might find her at Tuesday Morning. I'm looking in to driving by mine next Friday to check for anything and am trying not to get my hopes up too high.

And on a side note, lovely dolls everyone :)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2014, 08:36:40 AM »
I stopped by a Tuesday Morning on the way to pick up my niece for the weekend while her dad's at drill and I found some J-Dolls! I didn't think they sold them anymore, so I was really surprised. They had 2 each of De 9 Straatjes and Marche and one each of Gran Via and In-sa-dong. I bought both In-sa-dong and Gran Via. They also had two Ai dolls, Matricari and Hyacinth, but I passed on them. I think $30 is a bit much for such a tiny doll.

I wasn't too thrilled that they're on type 3 bodies, but I'll live. I adore In-sa-dong, but once I got her home and opened her, I was kind of disappointed with Gran Via. I just am not a fan of her outfit or hairstyle.

So were the J-Dolls I found at TM just leftover from months ago when this thread was made, or do they have them again? If they do still have them, I'd like to get one more, maybe two. Here's a list of the ones I'd like, in order of preference:

Promenade des Anglais
Koningslign
Via Appia
Mohave Street
Sunset Blvd

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 08, 2014, 08:54:32 AM »
I haven't seen any new ones in our shipments but that doesn't mean I won't. Some areas they sell and some they don't. Which sku were they under?

There is a 4 digit number in the upper right hand of the tag usually. It stands for the date and month it was released to the store. Ours are 1213s, so they came in December of 2013.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2014, 09:31:47 AM »
I haven't seen any new ones in our shipments but that doesn't mean I won't. Some areas they sell and some they don't. Which sku were they under?

There is a 4 digit number in the upper right hand of the tag usually. It stands for the date and month it was released to the store. Ours are 1213s, so they came in December of 2013.

They both have 1113 on their tags. So I just got lucky and came across some dolls that didn't sell too quickly, then?

Is there a way to check which stores have the dolls in stock? There's another store near my brother's house and I'm wondering if it would be worth sending him to check for them or not.

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2014, 05:43:05 PM »
In store you can have them check if you have the sku and a zip code.  I think there is also a # you can call, I've never actually done it on the customer end. If you want to give me the zip code I can run our skus and check tomorrow.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2014, 08:02:25 PM »
In store you can have them check if you have the sku and a zip code.  I think there is also a # you can call, I've never actually done it on the customer end. If you want to give me the zip code I can run our skus and check tomorrow.

Here's the zip of the store near my brother's house: 61614

And the one nearest to my house is this one: 60461

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2014, 09:34:41 PM »
Cool remember they are assorted skus so it well tell how many dolls if any but not which dolls.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #372 on: February 09, 2014, 12:26:42 AM »
Out of curiosity, is anyone interested in st sauveur? I bought her for myself but now that I'm packing to move I'm purging and I don't think I really need her.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 09, 2014, 06:43:02 AM »
Cool remember they are assorted skus so it well tell how many dolls if any but not which dolls.

Yeah, I'd heard that. Isn't it an assortment of 4 different dolls per store?

Blitzn

« Reply #374 on: February 09, 2014, 11:05:45 AM »
There are some J-doll on Amazon for amazing prices (many with cheap or free shipping).  A few are overpriced, but most are below the original retail if not similar to TM prices.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal