collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Least favorite dolls?  (Read 6688 times)

Offline Seraphia

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Least favorite dolls?
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2013, 10:17:15 AM »
My least favourite doll so far is Abbey. I haven't yet found a version of her that I like.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2013, 02:18:47 PM »
Which dolls are your least favorites, not necessarily judging by the character, but by the doll itself? I'd have to say mine is Roller Maze Operetta. I don't really like red and green together, so the green streak in her hair is what I dislike about her. I love all the other Operettas, though. I really want DDG Operetta!

I adore Oppie and even I thought her rollermaze outfit was kinda lame. I redressed her in this ^^

For me, my lesat favorite is Ghoulia. I just can't like any dolls of her. Cleo,
I may dislike the character, but her dolls pretty. I love Ghoulia personality, but can't get into her doll. I'm odd

shivvy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2013, 05:28:11 PM »
Probably Cleo. She is pretty much just a human in Egyptian themed clothing and makeup. I just wish she was more ghoulish.

KailaOceano

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2013, 01:23:57 AM »
Operetta. I don't really like her design much.

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 07:36:09 AM »
I ADORE Scarah XD But I think it's because her to-die-for-awesome Hairstyle and bangs <3 (Oh how I love her bangs <3 ) I do agree her outfit is a bit boring, but  the I<3 Fashion Scarah will surely solve this problem ;) I'm really happy about that metallic dress and white shoes I've seen in the picture.

And on topic I think there are surprisingly many things I don't like XD But I do love to complain, and I'll take this chance to write them down. If I ever change my mind I can always laugh at myself then ;)

I don't like the boys because I think their proportions are a bit off for me.
I don't like operetta bacause of her hairstyles and her skin is to pink :'( Which is a shame because I'm a huge fan of PotO. And her character are to sweet and spicy! XD
I'm having a hard time with many releases of Clawdeen too, she's a bit "over the top" for me. though I still admire her beeing so extreme.
I don't like the Skulltimate Rollermaze girls at all, I find them all hideous or dull.

And... (Ducking for flying fakies) I don't like the cat characters at all. I think their tails are butt ugly and the rest of their designs just don't suit my taste. BUT! - Catty Noir might be cool with her black/Pink color scheme :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 07:44:10 AM by SweetScoops »
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 12:11:37 PM »
I don't like the boys, but they seem to be a love or hate sort of item.

My least favourite is Draculaura. Her face-ups are constantly changing (not just the make-up, but the feel of the face itself) so I don't feel a good grasp on her character. I'm not a huge fan of the girly, pink characters, and she drives me nuts on the show. Her outfits are usually really cute, but I have had a hard time finding dolls that I like (though PD and the Die-ner girls look great to me!). My least favourite is 2.0 because her clothes are so adorable, but her face is... so weird.

Cupid is another doll that I struggle with. I own her and I lapse between loving her and wanting to sell her. I love her face-up and body, but it's the HAIR. I have a 1600 girl, washed out the glue, and still can't find a hair style I like.

Finally, Skelita. I want to like her because she's so daring and different, but I hate orange, and her eyes are weirdly placed to me. But more for other people :D

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 01:40:49 PM »
Finally, Skelita. I want to like her because she's so daring and different, but I hate orange

I agree. I'm thinking about taking out the orange stripes on my Skelita, because otherwise I totally adore her. I think I'd love her in pink stripes, or maybe just solid black.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 01:53:26 PM »
Finally, Skelita. I want to like her because she's so daring and different, but I hate orange

I agree. I'm thinking about taking out the orange stripes on my Skelita, because otherwise I totally adore her. I think I'd love her in pink stripes, or maybe just solid black.

I've seen purple and that looked super pretty!

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2013, 02:54:03 PM »
Actually, I hate all of the wave 1 signature dolls except for Lagoona. Their outfits are so awful.

Their outfits are like a bad Hot Topic mallgoth nightmare.

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2013, 02:59:59 PM »
Let's see...

-Draculaura. I just really hate her face. The combination of her buck teeth, round face, and small eyes makes her look like a chipmunk to me.

-Cupid. I really dislike her signature outfit, and her lipstick. I like her a bit better now that I repainted her lips and changed her outfit, but... I don't know. She just doesn't do it for me.

-Skelita. Thanks to pukunui, every time I see her, I can only think of Michael Jackson. :P I also don't like her bone limbs as much as the limbs that came with the CAM skeleton.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2013, 03:04:26 PM »
-Skelita. Thanks to pukunui, every time I see her, I can only think of Michael Jackson. :P

... Now I can't get that out of my head, either. Wh... why did you do this to me...?  :cry: Bawwww!

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2013, 03:06:50 PM »
Let's see...

-Draculaura. I just really hate her face. The combination of her buck teeth, round face, and small eyes makes her look like a chipmunk to me.

-Cupid. I really dislike her signature outfit, and her lipstick. I like her a bit better now that I repainted her lips and changed her outfit, but... I don't know. She just doesn't do it for me.

-Skelita. Thanks to pukunui, every time I see her, I can only think of Michael Jackson. :P I also don't like her bone limbs as much as the limbs that came with the CAM skeleton.

Great minds think alike? :)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2013, 10:42:42 PM »
Actually, I hate all of the wave 1 signature dolls except for Lagoona. Their outfits are so awful.

Their outfits are like a bad Hot Topic mallgoth nightmare.
I love Frankie's signature outfit and sorta/kinda Lala's ... Clawdeen's just has streetwalker written all over it. Lagoona's is awesome, too.

-Skelita. Thanks to pukunui, every time I see her, I can only think of Michael Jackson. :P
... Now I can't get that out of my head, either. Wh... why did you do this to me...?  :cry: Bawwww!
:angel:

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2013, 12:37:49 PM »
Finally, Skelita. I want to like her because she's so daring and different, but I hate orange, and her eyes are weirdly placed to me. But more for other people :D

I agree about the orange. It's a color I really can't look at (I collect G4 Applejack because I love her as a character, but her color scheme is such an eyesore to me *g*). But otherwise Skelita is an amazing doll!
Toralei is the worst offender when it comes to my color problem. She bugged me so much I had to customize her into a totally different character. But I love the satyr I turned her into, so I guess it was a wise decision.

:angel:

Great. Now whenever I see her, "Thriller" will start playing in my head!

elonni

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2013, 01:07:28 PM »
Operetta. I don't know why, I'm just not into her that much.

Cupid. I agree that her lipstick looks really freaky and that is the first thing that jumps at me whenever I look at her.

My least favourite doll so far is Abbey. I haven't yet found a version of her that I like.

There is only one version of Abbey that I really like so far and that's the sig one.

I also tend to dislike beach lines in general and the only MH beach doll that I really like is the black and white Frankie.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal