collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 38572 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #345 on: December 21, 2012, 04:24:15 PM »
I tend to buy my own dolls, it would be to hard for fam and friends to keep up with my want list and my city doesn't have the doll on my list on the shelves so there is no point of asking for something that's not there.

Same.  I put all the newest releases (cuz that's all I need) on my Amazon wishlist near Thanksgiving.  My mother-in-law asked me what was so special about the crazy expensive ones.  She didn't realize prices go up and down due to availablity:(  Because they were barely in stores, everything MH on my list was WAY over retail.  I hope my family didn't overpay, not knowing any better!  I had plenty of other doll colections on there, hopefully they just picked cheaper stuff on the list.

I'm really excited about Christmas this year.  I've really embraced the 5 yr old in myself and packed my wishlist with 4 or 5 different doll lines (MH, LIV, Novi Stars, Bratz and Bratzillaz) so I'm gonna be so surprized by everything I get this year!  I don't know what to expect:)

I accidently bought myself all the Bratzillaz and the Novi Stars playset from Amazon this week.  It was all 70% off.  If I didn't I'd be kicking myself for the rest of my life :lol:  But now I feel badly because I REALLY want the newest CAMs!  I hope I get a check or two for Christmas!  CAMs here I come!  I hope these are just as easy to get as the last wave was.  I haven't been shopping since Thanksgiving!  I'm going stir crazy :freak:

Does a regular MH hip detach the same way that a CAM hip detaches? Not talking about the elastic strung older ones, but the newer plastic ones.

No, regular MH dolls only detach at the elbow.  No other detachable parts (except for Skelita's lower legs and probably other exceptions I'm forgeting)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 21, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »
Has anyone in Michigan seen the Ice/Blob and Mummy/Gorgon CAM's yet? I can't wait any longer!! I NEEEED THEM NOWWW!! >_<

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 21, 2012, 04:27:38 PM »
Has anyone in Michigan seen the Ice/Blob and Mummy/Gorgon CAM's yet? I can't wait any longer!! I NEEEED THEM NOWWW!! >_<

nope I haven't seen them yet.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 21, 2012, 04:35:22 PM »
I don't do any shopping between Thanksgiving and New Years so that my family has a shot at getting me presents.  In fact, I got into MH thinking I could get the dolls as gifts.  But Mattel screwed me over and decided to make it impossible to find anything whenever you want it:)  So I've been buying everything on my own!  If I had waited to get Gil for Christmas......well, I wouldn't have him :lol:

So to answer your question Cate, I haven't been out to look.  But I'm dying to go RIGHT NOW!  This is going to be the longest week of my life :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 21, 2012, 04:50:29 PM »

A few people on Tumblr have reported finding them both at Target and Walmart, but it seems they're just starting to hit stores, which means they won't be everywhere yet. I can't wait to get the Ice Girl. I hope she looks better than that one with her lips way off-center that was posted awhile back. Though, it did kind of look like she was doing that face that gymnast did at the Olympics when she got silver instead of gold.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #350 on: December 21, 2012, 06:34:47 PM »
Does anyone have pictures of dolls in their full respective fashion packs yet?  I would love to see them if they do!  I can't wait to see about these new lines people are mentioning.  How do you get to be able to take these surveys for MH stuff?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Dakashy

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dakashy's Tumblr
« Reply #351 on: December 21, 2012, 06:41:09 PM »
Does anyone have pictures of dolls in their full respective fashion packs yet?  I would love to see them if they do!  I can't wait to see about these new lines people are mentioning.  How do you get to be able to take these surveys for MH stuff?

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,317166.0.html

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #352 on: December 21, 2012, 07:59:46 PM »
My boy bought me Skelita for Yule :) I was so surprised to open her.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #353 on: December 21, 2012, 08:01:40 PM »
So the sneaky add to TRU online worked and I received my skelita today.  She is awesome isn't she?  Pity her clothes cover so much of her.   First time I've ever wanted them to be more skimpy, but why hide those awesome bones?

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 21, 2012, 08:24:37 PM »
I havent had a problem with any of my Scaris or PD or DC dolls. The only one I dont have is Howleen. None of the stores that sell her have had her in stock since she came out. I am hoping I can find her soon... or win her on eBay... Lol

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 21, 2012, 08:26:20 PM »
I went out tonight and found the Ice Girl/Blob and the Mummy/Gorgon sets!!  If I can't get Skelita and Scaris Rochelle tomorrow, then I might be open to trade my CAM sets for those dolls.  I'm kind of loving the Mummy girl and the blob is fabulous!

These dolls are consuming my life!!!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 21, 2012, 08:40:38 PM »
Oh goodness! Where are all these cams showing up at? I wouldn't mind picking up the lovely girls.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 21, 2012, 08:48:23 PM »
These dolls are consuming my life!!!!
lol didn't we warn you?! Muahaha. >=D

Didn't find any Scaris or new CAM Girls, BUT I did see the High School playset is going for $44.99!! Only $20 away too. I was even gonna buy another Venus to open just for the heck of it as a present to myself. Even then I couldn't find her, so I'll save the extra money for the High School Playset. XD

(I wonder if anyone has a nude Venus for sale.)
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 21, 2012, 09:11:35 PM »
As soon as Christmas is over, assuming I'm not getting any dolls for Christmas, I am going out and buying two SO Lagoonas, two DC Lagoonas, PD Cleo, a Robecca and a Venus. My poor wallet. :lol: I went to TRU at about 6:30 this morning, since I started work at 6:45. and they had one of each deluxe fashion pack except Robecca's! They had two of Frankie's. They must have put them out between 9pm and midnight because none of them were there when I was there around 8pm. I talked to the manager to see if they had anything in the back and nothing. The manager said he would put one aside for me when he sees one since I shop there often. <3

I'm really tempted to pick up Scaris Ghoulia! She looks super gorgeous and that's really saying something because I really don't like her at all! Does she suffer from really bad hair like her DotD doll? I bought one last year and she was pretty much balding. The hair was just disgustingly terrible.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #359 on: December 21, 2012, 09:28:44 PM »
So... Just a heads up for everyone, I saw basic Scaris at Claire's today. They had 2 Ghoulias, 1 Draculaura, 1 Abbey, and... TWO Deuces. I almost bought both of them, but since I don't actually want one, I figured that buying two and selling/trading both on here might put me into the scalper category? I don't think I'll put him up until after the holidays though, since I will be leaving town on Sunday.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal