collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 39905 times)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #330 on: December 21, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »
Hannaliten  is the best mommy, and I'm the best daughter, so she is soooo adopting me!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 21, 2012, 12:24:15 PM »
Hannaliten  is the best mommy, and I'm the best daughter, so she is soooo adopting me!

Double adoption? Let's do it! You guys can both sleep in the closet :p

Has anyone found any of the plush MH lately? All I've found is Deuce.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #332 on: December 21, 2012, 12:33:18 PM »
Does a regular MH hip detach the same way that a CAM hip detaches? Not talking about the elastic strung older ones, but the newer plastic ones.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 21, 2012, 12:35:21 PM »
o_o I found Jinafire and Skelita today!!  I went to my local Justice as I was running errands, more out of habit than actually expecting them to have anything, and they'd JUST opened a Scaris case of dolls and there they were...I saw Jinafire through the window and RAN inside. XD  Snagged them both! <3  They're beautiful!!

One little thing about Skelita bothers me, though.  The corners of her "lipstick" mouth and the line of her extended mouth don't line up.  Is that normal for her?  Maybe it's supposed to be like that.  Huh.

Also, holy cow, new CAMs already???  x_x  My moneeeeysss.....
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:07:26 PM by Tropical_Sunset »

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 21, 2012, 12:48:04 PM »
I was surprised at the amount of holiday wishes that came true for me this year. I managed to hunt down a lot of dolls-some I didn't even realize I wanted but now I can't imagine not having them! There is currently a doll under the tree that I can't have until after Christmas. But since I opened all my Scaris dolls as they came in I have to have something fun to look forward to!
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MelodyMistress

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #335 on: December 21, 2012, 01:01:07 PM »
I know for a fact that i am getting one of the two torso CaM sets from my boyfriend. I showed my list to my mom so I don't know if she got me any of them...

jennovazombie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #336 on: December 21, 2012, 01:18:26 PM »
My husband took me to the store to get some dolls last night. :D I was looking for Jinafire, but they didn't have her so I got Ghouls Rule Abbey and the Werewolf/dragon CAM set. I'm so happy he let me open them last night instead of waiting until Christmas!

Offline Maniah

• Classifieds
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #337 on: December 21, 2012, 01:19:16 PM »
Maddy is getting me a doll for christmas, but other than her, no one buys my christmas gifts anymore. My husband and I opted out of Christmas several years ago when money started getting tight. This is the first christmas that I have had spare money to get anyone anything, so I just decided to do the secret santa thing on Google+. It's worked out really well, but no dolls from it. I got myself a Toralei though, and I hope she will arrive safely!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 21, 2012, 01:24:51 PM »

Double adoption? Let's do it! You guys can both sleep in the closet :p

Adopt me too!! I can sleep in a cupboard or something *Hands resume and adoption papers* I clean, cook, do laundry, help out around the house, and I can even help little Hanna with her homework!

I haven't seen any of the plushies in a looong while, and now I kinda regret not wanting them. >,<;

And as for my Christmas presents...I got nothing...
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #339 on: December 21, 2012, 01:32:25 PM »

I see them every time I visit toy stores!

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #340 on: December 21, 2012, 01:39:01 PM »
Maddy is getting me a doll for christmas, but other than her, no one buys my christmas gifts anymore. My husband and I opted out of Christmas several years ago when money started getting tight. This is the first christmas that I have had spare money to get anyone anything, so I just decided to do the secret santa thing on Google+. It's worked out really well, but no dolls from it. I got myself a Toralei though, and I hope she will arrive safely!

O.o what is google+ secret santa??

My husband and I are terrible with Christmas.. and birthdays. My husband never knows what to buy me and he only buys one thing so I let him buy it on his own. There's no surprises here anymore :lol: he would like to surprise me sometime but he knows that I want dolls and doll stuff more then anything else really sooo he just gives me money and says have fun! Haha
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Maniah

• Classifieds
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #341 on: December 21, 2012, 02:16:42 PM »

O.o what is google+ secret santa??

My husband and I are terrible with Christmas.. and birthdays. My husband never knows what to buy me and he only buys one thing so I let him buy it on his own. There's no surprises here anymore :lol: he would like to surprise me sometime but he knows that I want dolls and doll stuff more then anything else really sooo he just gives me money and says have fun! Haha

From the gplussanta.com website: "Secret Santa is a display of community through anonymous gift giving. It's about brightening someone's day whether they can afford something or not, or giving someone a Christmas whose situation otherwise wouldn't allow one. It's display of empathy through gift giving and is emblematic of our responsibility to each other's happiness. Secret Santa isn't about the gifts - it's about the act of compassion."

It's a bunch of random folks with Google + pages, making amazon wish lists, buying for each other at random. There is a lot of good will and generosity there. It's my second year participating, and I really enjoy it :) https://plus.google.com/113269791493257695508/posts Is the page for Santa. Their website has way too much loading on the front page, so I always just go here for info.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 21, 2012, 02:19:14 PM »
I participated in Google+ SS this year, as well. I really enjoyed it. It made me feel really good. :)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 21, 2012, 02:30:09 PM »
I know I'm not getting any MH dolls for Christmas. My mom doesn't want to buy any for me since I'm so picky about how they look. But I'm sure I'll get plenty of MLP and Hello Kitty stuff.

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 21, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »
AH Jinafire showed up at my door today!....cant open any of my new dolls till christmas tho.... :blink: im going wonky eyed just looking at the box of boxed dolls.... :blink:

oh and i have one mystery doll under the tree.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal