collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 39921 times)

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #360 on: December 21, 2012, 09:44:27 PM »
wouldnt make you a scalper at all :) Your just helping out fellow collectors ^.^

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 21, 2012, 09:58:35 PM »
So... Just a heads up for everyone, I saw basic Scaris at Claire's today. They had 2 Ghoulias, 1 Draculaura, 1 Abbey, and... TWO Deuces. I almost bought both of them, but since I don't actually want one, I figured that buying two and selling/trading both on here might put me into the scalper category? I don't think I'll put him up until after the holidays though, since I will be leaving town on Sunday.
Goodness no! That's being awesome person helping out those in need.

Scalpers grab all they can see (including not so rare stuff), toss it on eBay at $20+ markups and act like awful human beings about it (I've heard scalpers legit say they've made children cry, and were proud of it)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #362 on: December 21, 2012, 10:11:08 PM »
Does anyone have pictures of dolls in their full respective fashion packs yet?  I would love to see them if they do!  I can't wait to see about these new lines people are mentioning.  How do you get to be able to take these surveys for MH stuff?

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,317166.0.html

Omg this makes me want them even more!  I was really jiffy on Lagoonas but now I know I love it.  That one and Abbey's is my favorite.  Based on the first pix I thought Abbey's and Spectra's would be.  I just bought Abbey's and Draculaura's on Amazon since I have Jude's of those. I really want the other basics and possibly Robecca's; Frankie's and Operetta's.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Melissa

« Reply #363 on: December 21, 2012, 10:22:46 PM »
So... Just a heads up for everyone, I saw basic Scaris at Claire's today. They had 2 Ghoulias, 1 Draculaura, 1 Abbey, and... TWO Deuces. I almost bought both of them, but since I don't actually want one, I figured that buying two and selling/trading both on here might put me into the scalper category? I don't think I'll put him up until after the holidays though, since I will be leaving town on Sunday.

Scalpers grab all they can see (including not so rare stuff), toss it on eBay at $20+ markups and act like awful human beings about it (I've heard scalpers legit say they've made children cry, and were proud of it)
Well, that makes me feel a bit better. Even still, perhaps there are other collectors (even Arena members!) in Colorado Springs that would want one... Chapel Hills Mall if you're reading this, person!

Offline Firecracker

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 21, 2012, 11:08:59 PM »

Well, that makes me feel a bit better. Even still, perhaps there are other collectors (even Arena members!) in Colorado Springs that would want one... Chapel Hills Mall if you're reading this, person!
Too bad I'm getting ready to leave town and visit family, I only live 10 minutes from there :P
Oh well, I'll get Deuce at somepoint.
<- Person who only recently decided it was ok to collect boys.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 22, 2012, 02:47:00 AM »
The other day when I got extra dolls to sell/trade I felt bad. Not because I felt like a scalper, but because some kid wouldn't have one for Christmas. I actually have one on the table to take back. I say if you feel bad there is always returns.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 22, 2012, 04:58:08 AM »
I'm looking for Scaris Deuce if anyone has an extra to sell. I'm getting worried I won't find him locally before they remove him from the case because our area is really slow to get the new stuff.

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 22, 2012, 05:01:02 AM »
Just a heads up for Australians:

Several new things have shown up in the week before Christmas (though why they chose this time so close to Christmas, I really have no idea).

Dance Class has been spotted here in Kmart. $19
CAM sets have also reportedly finally been seen here (it only took them a year!!!)
Target has stocked some Frankie Mirror Beds and Draculaura Coffin Beds, $35. If you are missing one from your collection I would grab it as they only appear very sporadically in Toy World stores from what I have heard.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 22, 2012, 11:05:08 AM »
Hooray for Australia! I'm glad you guys are getting new things. Cutting it REALLY close to Christmas but hey. >w<
I have never seen the mirror bed or coffin bed before..
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 22, 2012, 11:43:59 AM »
Wow, took you guys a year to be able to finally get the CAMs. Hopefully you'll be able to get the up to date ones and NOT the ones with 1 torso. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #370 on: December 22, 2012, 12:30:15 PM »
Wow, took you guys a year to be able to finally get the CAMs. Hopefully you'll be able to get the up to date ones and NOT the ones with 1 torso. >,<;
Hopefully. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 22, 2012, 12:41:30 PM »
Happy monsterific birthday!! :D

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 22, 2012, 01:13:17 PM »
Happy monsterific birthday!! :D

Yes! Happy Ghoultastic birthday LuvlyMelody!  May you get the dolls you want and have all the fun you can!  :enthralled:

I'm so excited to hear about the new CAM sets hitting stores everywhere!~

Also those new trademarked lines....
                                                          SO STOKED.  Catty Noir?!  XD

picklepud

« Reply #373 on: December 22, 2012, 01:13:54 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. xx

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #374 on: December 22, 2012, 01:31:39 PM »
Happy birthday! It must be great to have your birthday so close to christmas, haha.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal