collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which CAM (girl) doll is your least favorite? (2 vote max)

Vampire girl
43 (26.9%)
Witch Girl
3 (1.9%)
Werewolf Girl
11 (6.9%)
Cat Girl
49 (30.6%)
Dragon Girl
7 (4.4%)
Sea Monster Girl
2 (1.3%)
Ghost Girl
13 (8.1%)
Bee Girl
8 (5%)
Skeleton Girl
6 (3.8%)
3-eyed ghoul
16 (10%)
Other
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: My Least Favorite CAM  (Read 3912 times)

Offline Firecracker

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Least Favorite CAM
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2012, 03:05:31 PM »
I voted vampire and ghost girl.  Ghost girl's face has that same thing with strong cheekbones or whatever, I hate hate hate it!  And vampire because she's pink and has all that purple.  She makes great custom fodder though, I made a lovely succubus for my GF from her.
Pink skin is probably the biggest plague of the CAM's, I don't care much for any of them.  I only like my vamp boy because I stole Ravie's idea and gave mine a pumpkin head XD

:stunned: You ripped off Ichy?? Nuuu! XD I kid of course. I doubt I was the first person to think of it.

I love Ichy, and want to do my own version... he's too awesome not to!
Oh so true...  I actually justify my Ichy impersonater, "Gourdy", because I did  a different take on him with a head that I carved a face into a styrofoam pumpkin I got from Michaels.  It was so much fun even if mine has a big old baby face!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2012, 03:06:53 PM »
Just so you know, Gabby  misses Ichy, lol.  I need to find/create a goblin fellow for her. 

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2012, 03:17:24 PM »
I voted vampire and ghost girl.  Ghost girl's face has that same thing with strong cheekbones or whatever, I hate hate hate it!  And vampire because she's pink and has all that purple.  She makes great custom fodder though, I made a lovely succubus for my GF from her.
Pink skin is probably the biggest plague of the CAM's, I don't care much for any of them.  I only like my vamp boy because I stole Ravie's idea and gave mine a pumpkin head XD

:stunned: You ripped off Ichy?? Nuuu! XD I kid of course. I doubt I was the first person to think of it.

lol, ya'll're gonna give even gloomy Ichy a big head. He already has delusions of grandeur, this is just making it worse

Oh so true...  I actually justify my Ichy impersonater, "Gourdy", because I did  a different take on him with a head that I carved a face into a styrofoam pumpkin I got from Michaels.  It was so much fun even if mine has a big old baby face!

That actually sounds pretty awesome!

Just so you know, Gabby  misses Ichy, lol.  I need to find/create a goblin fellow for her. 

lol, Ichy misses her a but too, but I don't know how she is with you, but while she was here, she struck me as the type to always have a guy on her arm no matter where she is. Good luck with the goblin guy :D you could probably do him the same way I did her, get some matching wolf ears (from plastic curves) and stick them on the side of his head. *chantsdonotneedtomakegoblinboy*

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2012, 03:35:04 PM »
*chantsbackyesyoudo*

xD  She is definitely a playa, but all the guys have girls, and since they are faithful, she is having a tough time.  She is doing well though with Iris, who is convincing her to make herself a better person...and working with animals at the pet store is doing good for her too.  *has whole story line planned out*  *thinks I'm nuts*  xD 

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2012, 03:40:16 PM »
I removed the awful whiskers, and carved over a quarter inch off the bottom of the cat ears, and now she doesn't look half bad.

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2012, 03:59:43 PM »
3-eyed Ghoul.  Ugh, I can't even look at her face.   :yucky:

She's the only one I voted for, as I'm pretty neutral about the rest.  Not a CAM fan in general though-  I don't own any of them.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2012, 04:30:56 PM »
Not like the vampire? Don't let Lilitha hear you say that! :lmao:

*shamelessLilithaphotoplug*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lilitha Vamp by *Pinkamena*, on Flickr

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2012, 04:34:11 PM »
CAT. I can't stand her. She's so.... PINK!!! a cat should not be pink!!!

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2012, 04:41:24 PM »
CAT. I can't stand her. She's so.... PINK!!! a cat should not be pink!!!
Neither should a dragon! Or a vampire, for that matter.

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2012, 04:43:23 PM »
omg, the dragon should be GREEN, the cat and the vampire should be WHITE.... or black!! that's it, we need a black CAM. STAT!!

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2012, 04:53:24 PM »
omg, the dragon should be GREEN, the cat and the vampire should be WHITE.... or black!! that's it, we need a black CAM. STAT!!
All the vamps, including Lala, should've been either white or grey. A green dragon would've been awesome.

Foxy_Ninja

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2012, 06:31:54 PM »

lol, ya'll're gonna give even gloomy Ichy a big head. He already has delusions of grandeur, this is just making it worse

That actually sounds pretty awesome!

lol, Ichy misses her a but too, but I don't know how she is with you, but while she was here, she struck me as the type to always have a guy on her arm no matter where she is. Good luck with the goblin guy :D you could probably do him the same way I did her, get some matching wolf ears (from plastic curves) and stick them on the side of his head. *chantsdonotneedtomakegoblinboy*

The witch makes a good green goblin girl. There are many different kinds of goblins even with different colors so my goblin girl is going to be the green witch cam.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »
i bet the witch will make a good goblin ^^

Foxy_Ninja

« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2012, 08:02:54 PM »
i bet the witch will make a good goblin ^^

yes with the right lips, mole removal and an eye tweak she is

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2012, 01:14:17 PM »
Ravie, I was totally going to make an Ichy too, after asking your permission of course and giving him a different name XD I even have a pumpkin for it. I had designed a scarecrow MH doll with a pumpkin head, but I like just using a pumpkin for the head. Brilliant!

I am surprised that the Witch got votes, she is so pretty.

You know what would rock? Either an ALL cat CAM custom contest or swap XD

I think I will love my dragon cam a LOT when I paint her. Thinking maybe Silver? Ooo, silver and green is good. Maybe I can name her Slytherynne ;) My ghost looks TONS better with her repainted head and I am determined to make some awesome Vampire customs from my CAMs (I agree, they should be pale grey/white). Yes, BLACK cams please!!! I am painting my kitty black :D OOOOooooo, the Puma CAM all black as a panther would seriously rock. I am turning mine into a Jaguar :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal