collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which CAM (girl) doll is your least favorite? (2 vote max)

Vampire girl
43 (26.9%)
Witch Girl
3 (1.9%)
Werewolf Girl
11 (6.9%)
Cat Girl
49 (30.6%)
Dragon Girl
7 (4.4%)
Sea Monster Girl
2 (1.3%)
Ghost Girl
13 (8.1%)
Bee Girl
8 (5%)
Skeleton Girl
6 (3.8%)
3-eyed ghoul
16 (10%)
Other
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: My Least Favorite CAM  (Read 3888 times)

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: My Least Favorite CAM
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 01:36:55 AM »
I picked cat girl and vamp girl too.  Seems kind of redundant to have another pink vampire when there's Lala.  And the cat girl...I didn't like the whiskers or her ears, though I did love her eyes.  And the pink color...I like my werecats to look kind of realistic.

Argentum-Zeena

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2012, 02:25:03 AM »
Like others have said, I'm not very fond of the werecat or vampire. My biggest issue with them is their face molds. The vamp's mouth seems just a tad bit too high, and the cat lips are too big imo. The dragon is a close runner up.

I tolerate the werecat's pinkness by telling myself she's hairless :) I find hairless kitties cute, so I dislike her a bit less.

Offline frizzycat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Plastic Candy
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2012, 06:13:53 AM »
I've decided that mine will be a half-dragon, which explains why she's a) humanoid and b) pink. I guess Jinafire will have to a be half-dragon as well.

According to Chinese mythology, Chinese dragons can shape shift, and sometimes take the form of humans.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2012, 07:23:44 AM »
And well, Vampire girl has always been my least favorite. She's Draculaura's bucktoothed redneck cousin.

QFT. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 09:46:51 AM »
I really am so sad to see so many people not liking the Dragon CAM :( I thought pink was a weird color choice but I got creative and said she was a coral water dragon, living in under sea caves of coral in the ocean. I spent a lot of time on mine. ;-; just kinda makes me sad that people so actively dislike her.

I agree about the cat cam. I bought one and I just can't make it work.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2012, 09:51:28 AM »
I really am so sad to see so many people not liking the Dragon CAM :( I thought pink was a weird color choice but I got creative and said she was a coral water dragon, living in under sea caves of coral in the ocean. I spent a lot of time on mine. ;-; just kinda makes me sad that people so actively dislike her.

Wow, I love your thoughts on your dragon Cam, that's such a lovely story, makes me like her a little!

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 10:04:14 AM »
Shameless plug ^^; Here's my Tia McMet

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 10:05:20 AM »

I wouldn't say I don't like her. To me, all the CAMs have something to be nit-picky about, in a good way. That way their imperfect flaws are more appreciated by me. :P

I love how they made the dragon girl with the scale details and everything, but the color threw it off. If they put her in a different color, she would be my all time favorite CAM ghoul.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2012, 10:31:50 AM »
I have a very difficult time liking the cat CAM.  I removed her gross whisker-stache, but her face mold is just so...ugly.  I wish she was pretty like the other cat girls but her face is so strange and lumpy.  And she's pink.  Definitely my least favorite of all of the CAMs so far.

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2012, 11:06:47 AM »
I don't like the cat at all...I have her but she isn't my favorite at all.  I love my skelly girl though!  The 3 eyed ghoul is cute too, but the third eye is creepy...I try to ignore it.  xD  I want to make a custom with a cat but I'm not sure what of yet...maybe a calico.  Would be cuter than pink!  I don't mind pink, but it's my favorite color, so yeah...  But there does need to be more of a variety of colors with the CAMs.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2012, 12:14:17 PM »
I actually quite like the dragon girl despite the fact that she's pink. I find her more versatile than the vampire or cat. Her facemold is amazing and I like the colors on her face and her expression. I think I might prefer her face to the way they did Jinafire's. My wish (never to be fulfilled of course) is for more dragons in various colors, male too. *dragonfreak* I just think she'd be even better NOTPINK!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 12:50:02 PM »
I wound up with a second dragon girl somehow.. I originally though to sell her off.. but now you all have me thinking. I have this double.. and a lot of light green spraypaint+primer.. HMMMM.

Oh yeah, and I also voted for Vampire and Werecat. I don't really like those. Even tho I DO like pink. It's just their faces, I guess..
However, I am currently working on a two-headed ghoul and I'd still need a second vampire head and the vampires limbs to finish it! (I only have the body and one head so far.. pink was the last colour available..)

So if you want to get rid of yours, PM me! xD

Offline Firecracker

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 01:46:52 PM »
I voted vampire and ghost girl.  Ghost girl's face has that same thing with strong cheekbones or whatever, I hate hate hate it!  And vampire because she's pink and has all that purple.  She makes great custom fodder though, I made a lovely succubus for my GF from her.
Pink skin is probably the biggest plague of the CAM's, I don't care much for any of them.  I only like my vamp boy because I stole Ravie's idea and gave mine a pumpkin head XD

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 02:24:42 PM »
I voted vampire and ghost girl.  Ghost girl's face has that same thing with strong cheekbones or whatever, I hate hate hate it!  And vampire because she's pink and has all that purple.  She makes great custom fodder though, I made a lovely succubus for my GF from her.
Pink skin is probably the biggest plague of the CAM's, I don't care much for any of them.  I only like my vamp boy because I stole Ravie's idea and gave mine a pumpkin head XD

:stunned: You ripped off Ichy?? Nuuu! XD I kid of course. I doubt I was the first person to think of it.

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2012, 02:51:55 PM »

:stunned: You ripped off Ichy?? Nuuu! XD I kid of course. I doubt I was the first person to think of it.

I love Ichy, and want to do my own version... he's too awesome not to!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal