collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 38603 times)

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #375 on: August 21, 2012, 09:16:38 PM »
after driving all around town and hitting up three different walmarts I got my hands on the DDG 3 pack.... so glad to be done MH hunting.

Tagi

« Reply #376 on: August 21, 2012, 09:23:00 PM »
It finally happened, I hit 100 MH dolls:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lets see how long it hits to double it >_>

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #377 on: August 21, 2012, 09:32:15 PM »
It finally happened, I hit 100 MH dolls:

:like:

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 21, 2012, 09:33:08 PM »
...................................I just realized that I have 10 Monster High Dolls. HOW did that happen?!  >_< Sneaky dolls! lol

I love them all though!

I also just today said 'What the Hell!' and decided that I'm going to buy more than one of each character. Dang you Roller Maze Frankie.. and pretty much every other Frankie and Draculaura out there! Oh and Lagoona! How dare all of you be so beautiful!?! Don't even get me started on Clawdeen!!!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Frankie Stein

« Reply #379 on: August 21, 2012, 09:47:33 PM »
I have been danged XD

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #380 on: August 21, 2012, 09:48:54 PM »
I have been danged XD
Hey Frankie, you know how you were able to get Mattel to tell you that they'll be rereleasing Holt with articulated wrists? Do you think you could work your magic on them again and get them to tell you if and when they'll be rereleasing Gil? Many, many inquiring minds want to know ...

Frankie Stein

« Reply #381 on: August 21, 2012, 10:27:42 PM »
I have been danged XD
Hey Frankie, you know how you were able to get Mattel to tell you that they'll be rereleasing Holt with articulated wrists? Do you think you could work your magic on them again and get them to tell you if and when they'll be rereleasing Gil? Many, many inquiring minds want to know ...

I did ask them if they would be re releasing the SS Gil or if they would be making a signature Gil sometime. They said the SS Gil is out of production and they know nothing about newer dolls until it gets released.

I am hoping to see a signature Gil myself. I didn't really like his beach outfit... I much prefer his origional. Because they released Jackson as a beach doll before his signature release so lets hope they will be releasing sig Gil!

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 21, 2012, 10:47:14 PM »
Ah well. Here's to hoping! I would like a signature version of him too. I hope they give him his varsity jacket. And some kind of pet and a diary. LOL.

Offline Martini

• McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 21, 2012, 11:03:01 PM »
Aussie ghouls! Looks like we might be getting create-a-monster packs soon. Saw the shelf tag for them at Kmart, but couldn't find any on the shelves, bah!
 Also Ghouls Rule are out at Kmart ($35) and Toyworlds ($40).

I apologise if this has already been posted, these threads are hard to keep up with.  :P

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 21, 2012, 11:07:54 PM »
I have heard Formula 911 from Twin Pines will remove the glue.

Do you think a wave 1 Lagoona is a good trade for DotD Lagoona?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Tagi

« Reply #385 on: August 21, 2012, 11:18:22 PM »
Aussie ghouls! Looks like we might be getting create-a-monster packs soon. Saw the shelf tag for them at Kmart, but couldn't find any on the shelves, bah!
 Also Ghouls Rule are out at Kmart ($35) and Toyworlds ($40).

I apologise if this has already been posted, these threads are hard to keep up with.  :P

Um, dang. I got mine for $30 in Tru. How is Tru cheaper?!

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 22, 2012, 03:44:09 AM »
Man, these dolls are so addictive! I can't stop buying them / buying accessories for them. I know I should just be happy with what I have and not keep wanting more, but I keep coming up with these great photo ideas that require this or that prop (or even doll) that I don't have, and then I go on justifying to myself why I need to buy it, and then I'll find someone overseas who has one little thing and they'll offer to send it to me and I'll think, "Oh, is it really worth the postage just for that one item, maybe I should see if they have anything else they can send me ..."

For instance, someone on FB offered me their GR Lala skeleton for the cost of the postage, and so I thought I'd see if there was anything else, and so now I'm going to be buying Clawdeen's pet cat, Toralei's pet tiger, and Lala's closed umbrella off her as well ~ all of which are entirely opportunistic purchases (that is to say, they were not on my wishlist, nor had I ever planned on getting them before).

And there was this other guy from whom I'd bought the coffin bean stuff. He'd left out one of the mugs because he didn't see that Clawdeen was holding it, and I said, well it's not worth the postage just to send one tiny little mug, so let's see if you can help me out ... and I ended up buying two fashion packs on Amazon and had them sent to him (one was Ghoulia's comic club outfit, which I decided I needed for a photo shoot I'm planning) and then he said his wife had seen some cheap fashion packs, so she picked me up Operetta's new pack for $US5.50 (I can get it here, but for US$16), and then he offered to sell me his MIB Ghouls Rule Frankie ... and so I said sure why not?

Do you know, I've only been collecting these dolls since April and I already have over twenty of them?! (And I've had probably at least two-thirds that many that I've bought and then ended up selling as well.)

:help:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:46:34 AM by pukunui »

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 22, 2012, 05:28:15 AM »
Do you know, I've only been collecting these dolls since April and I already have over twenty of them?! (And I've had probably at least two-thirds that many that I've bought and then ended up selling as well.)

I've been collecting since June, and I have now 14 in my house and 7 on their way...

Adoptable made by me

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 22, 2012, 05:43:45 AM »
I am embarrassed to say i have been collecting since May and my collection has multiplied so much. I'm amazed at how much I love these dolls! Between ponies and dolls i'm starting to run out of shelf space :( and thank goodness I have found all the newly released dolls in stores - I think my checkbook sighed with relief for getting a break  :)

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 22, 2012, 06:08:42 AM »
Ponies don't have enough different releases! MH just keeps coming.  I'm now up to 10 too.  And I said I'd only have 1...

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal