collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gamers, what are you playing right now?  (Read 89653 times)

Galaxy91

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Gamers, what are you playing right now?
« Reply #1305 on: May 20, 2015, 03:01:26 AM »
I am playing a lot of Minecraft lately.
Also play some Witcher 3 on PS4, which is cool too.
I got around trying unfinished swan, finally - very nice, dreamy game! :heart:

But that's all just for distraction... I'm super hyped for Splatoon for WiiU!! I can't wait!  XD

Sarah Jo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1306 on: May 20, 2015, 08:09:44 AM »
Been playing a lot of really great PC games lately.. 

Don't Starve
Life Is Strange
Telltale's Game of Thrones
Recently finished Telltale's The Wolf Among Us

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: May 20, 2015, 12:32:51 PM »
I finally finished Tales of Vesperia.  When I stopped playing I assumed I had a few more hours to go before the final battle but was rather surprised to find out I only had about 20 minutes!

Now to finish Tales of Innocence, the Tempest, Graces f (yeah, right!), Symphonia, and the Abyss.  I love Tales games, just not finishing them, apparently. 

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #1308 on: May 20, 2015, 07:53:50 PM »
I finally finished Tales of Vesperia.  When I stopped playing I assumed I had a few more hours to go before the final battle but was rather surprised to find out I only had about 20 minutes!

Now to finish Tales of Innocence, the Tempest, Graces f (yeah, right!), Symphonia, and the Abyss.  I love Tales games, just not finishing them, apparently. 
I have such a backlog of Tales games, too! I think Graces is the only one I actually finished... so I, too, need to get on playing those! Probably need to finish a few before I get Tales of Hearts (which I keep almost buying and then telling myself no).

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #1309 on: May 20, 2015, 07:58:09 PM »
I am addicted to Team Death Match on CoD 3. I also play Two Worlds 2 with my brother and I am attempting Dark Souls 2 but it is kicking my butt! I always replay the RE games I have. I am a huge zombie nut :)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #1310 on: May 20, 2015, 08:14:49 PM »
I love the Tales games too, but like you guys I am prone to not finishing them. So far, I think Vesperia is my favorite. I love Rita!

I just bought The Witcher 3, so that's eating up many, many hours of my time. :) I'm likely buying Puzzle Dragon (May 22) and Splatoon (May 29) when they release. And I'm considering getting Elder Scrolls Unlimited for PS4 when it releases--I'm curious to see what reviews will say about the console release. The PC one last year did so-so, but now that it is ftp and since they've had time to work on the console version, I am intrigued.

All of this doesn't even begin to mention my Dragon Age: Inquisition playthrough where I'm romancing Solas.

Spoiler
I know it's gonna end sad.

His romance seems like a good choice to do first, though. Then i'll do a playthrough for Cullen later. :heart:

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: May 21, 2015, 12:19:42 AM »
I love the Tales games too, but like you guys I am prone to not finishing them. So far, I think Vesperia is my favorite. I love Rita!

I just bought The Witcher 3, so that's eating up many, many hours of my time. :) I'm likely buying Puzzle Dragon (May 22) and Splatoon (May 29) when they release. And I'm considering getting Elder Scrolls Unlimited for PS4 when it releases--I'm curious to see what reviews will say about the console release. The PC one last year did so-so, but now that it is ftp and since they've had time to work on the console version, I am intrigued.

All of this doesn't even begin to mention my Dragon Age: Inquisition playthrough where I'm romancing Solas.

Spoiler
I know it's gonna end sad.

His romance seems like a good choice to do first, though. Then i'll do a playthrough for Cullen later. :heart:

That you have managed to avoid spoilers for his romance, or him in general, is amazing. I am so excited for you because his is an AMAZING reveal and just...I wish I could have that feeling back.

Side note, romance Iron Bull at some point because he is just the best.

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: May 21, 2015, 08:01:37 AM »

I have such a backlog of Tales games, too! I think Graces is the only one I actually finished... so I, too, need to get on playing those! Probably need to finish a few before I get Tales of Hearts (which I keep almost buying and then telling myself no).

Is Hearts for the Vita?  Because I have put a Vita in my Amazon basket 4 times this week, and taken it out 4 times as well.  I don't tend to stick with handheld games much.  I have the PS2 version of Abyss and I'm going to restart it on that system.  The 3DS just doesn't do it for me, which is why Innocence and Tempest remain unfinished (aside from Tempest just not being very good). 

I just remembered I also have the Xillia games but have not started them and I just saw there is a new Tales game I can't pronounce coming out later this year. 

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: May 21, 2015, 02:47:21 PM »

Is Hearts for the Vita?  Because I have put a Vita in my Amazon basket 4 times this week, and taken it out 4 times as well.  I don't tend to stick with handheld games much.  I have the PS2 version of Abyss and I'm going to restart it on that system.  The 3DS just doesn't do it for me, which is why Innocence and Tempest remain unfinished (aside from Tempest just not being very good). 

I just remembered I also have the Xillia games but have not started them and I just saw there is a new Tales game I can't pronounce coming out later this year. 
Yep, it's for Vita. It's one of the reasons I finally got a Vita, but I still haven't gotten the game yet... :blush: I played Abyss on PS2, but didn't finish it. I've been meaning to get the 3DS version, but I have really wondered if it would actually be any good on 3DS... I do like the Vita, though -- it feels like a regular console even though it's hand-held. Nothing is dumbed down for Vita.

Offline Miss_Pompon

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: May 22, 2015, 01:38:04 AM »
Tales of the Abyss on 3DS is great (on my 2nd playthrough) but for one point: the dungeons are so dark that if you play with daylight, it's very hard to see where you're going.

Tales of Symphonia is my favorite RPG game, I've finished 10-12 times I think, since you can change the story lightly depending of your affinity with the other characters.

Made by LordBlumiere, thank you so much

My Want List

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1316 on: May 22, 2015, 02:13:25 AM »
Just bought Dying Light for PC since it was on sale from STEAM.  One word - EPIC.  :shocked: :frolic:

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: May 22, 2015, 09:07:55 PM »
Tales of the Abyss on 3DS is great (on my 2nd playthrough) but for one point: the dungeons are so dark that if you play with daylight, it's very hard to see where you're going.

Tales of Symphonia is my favorite RPG game, I've finished 10-12 times I think, since you can change the story lightly depending of your affinity with the other characters.
I can definitely understand that about the dungeons. Glad to hear it's good, though! I really need to get a copy before they become even more scarce than they already are!

To be on topic: the last game I played was Diablo III. Yeah, I'm a bit behind on that (I think everyone else is pretty much over it), but whatever. It passes the time. ;)

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: May 22, 2015, 09:39:35 PM »
I started Borderlands tonight to see if my boss would like it, and was reminded why I do not play FPS's.  I can't aim for squat!  I'm a much better sniper than I am a gun melee fighter.

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: May 29, 2015, 10:01:50 AM »
The games consuming my life are The Sims 3, Cookie Clicker, and Pony Clicker.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal