collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gamers, what are you playing right now?  (Read 91472 times)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Gamers, what are you playing right now?
« Reply #1335 on: June 10, 2015, 09:02:53 AM »
I pre-ordered Lego Jurassic Park so I'd have it after my surgery next week when I'm stuck at home.  I am so excited for it I can barely sit still! 

baguera

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1336 on: June 10, 2015, 10:00:42 AM »
My boyfriend is the gamer in our house, and he's been playing "Witcher 3." He loves it. Is anyone else playing this game right now?

Offline Lore-Lei

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: June 10, 2015, 10:06:41 AM »
I just finished Need for Speed Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted and Carbon, all of them were dissappointingly easy (finished them with Golf, Corolla AE68, Golf and Golf respectively).

Right now I'm playing Heroes of Might and Magic 4, a custom South-Europe map I've found. France and Paris have already fallen by my hands.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: June 10, 2015, 10:42:27 AM »
My boyfriend is the gamer in our house, and he's been playing "Witcher 3." He loves it. Is anyone else playing this game right now?

I don't have a next-gen system but I want to play this so bad!  I'm working on Witcher 2 right now and I like it and I think my enjoyment of it might be what finally wears Mr. Skeen down enough to buy a PS4! 

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #1339 on: June 10, 2015, 01:30:20 PM »

I'm planning to pick it up after the first price drop.

I just moved, so I'm a bit behind in my gaming - now I'm catching up on the latest TellTale episodes and the Dragon Age DLC.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Blog

flyawayraven

« Reply #1340 on: June 10, 2015, 03:52:29 PM »
Hyrule Warriors will be ported to the 3ds later this year! http://www.gamespot.com/articles/hyrule-warriors-announced-for-3ds-with-new-charact/1100-6427968/

*explodes with glee* I've been dying to play this but I don't have a Wii U so this makes me super happy!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: June 10, 2015, 07:44:53 PM »
I have preordered Halo 5 Guardians of coarse it also is coming with the new Halo addition XBox One. So excited!! I preordered sight unseen. The reveal won't be until this coming weekend at E3. Can't wait!!!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: June 12, 2015, 07:00:40 AM »
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #1343 on: June 12, 2015, 08:40:31 AM »
I've recently picked back up with Disney's Magical World on my 3DS, which I REALLY like.  Not sure whey I ever put it down, lol.  I go thru phases with my 3DS gaming, so I probably just got distracted, haha.

I've also been playing through Arkham Origins again, in prep for Arkham Knight...I'm so excited for that, I can barely stand it.  I'll disappear for DAYS afterwards XD

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: June 12, 2015, 08:45:28 AM »
Hyrule Warriors will be ported to the 3ds later this year! http://www.gamespot.com/articles/hyrule-warriors-announced-for-3ds-with-new-charact/1100-6427968/

*explodes with glee* I've been dying to play this but I don't have a Wii U so this makes me super happy!

Hopefully it won't be a New 3DS exclusive... :rolleyes:

I have to say, I've enjoyed the Wii U version.  Took me a while to finally get around to playing it, but it's lots of fun!  I'll probably pick up the 3DS version when it comes out.
Instagram / Want List

flyawayraven

« Reply #1345 on: June 12, 2015, 12:10:17 PM »

Hopefully it won't be a New 3DS exclusive... :rolleyes:

I have to say, I've enjoyed the Wii U version.  Took me a while to finally get around to playing it, but it's lots of fun!  I'll probably pick up the 3DS version when it comes out.

Ugh, I have a similar same worry. -_- My fiance and I use the 2DS because 1) they're cheaper, 2) they're harder to break, and 3) we both get sick from 3D effects. It really bugs me when people make fun of the 2DS and when Nintendo doesn't release as much fancy content for it as the 3DS.

Post Merge: June 12, 2015, 02:43:52 PM

Sorry for the double post, but anybody thinking of picking up some stuff now that the Steam summer sale has started? :)

My shopping list so far consists of The Banner Saga (been wanting this since it came out last year), Ori and the Blind Forest, and most likely Darkest Dungeon. I am god awful at platformers, but Ori looks so good that I'll happily smash my head against the wall to try it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:43:52 PM by flyawayraven »

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: June 13, 2015, 12:37:30 AM »
The boxart for Hyrule Warriors 3DS had a regular 3DS logo and not a New 3DS one so there's hope. SO excited for Tetra! Most interested in transferring new characters to the Wii U one though.

Playing Minecraft and some Cube Life: Island Survival.

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Ponykit

« Reply #1347 on: June 13, 2015, 03:00:43 PM »
Still Fire Emblem:Awakening! Although I think I'm almost done with it. Then it's probably back to Pokémon.

DemureGirl

« Reply #1348 on: June 13, 2015, 03:46:33 PM »
Replaying FarCry 4. Surprised myself by how much I love this game.

Also, I think I must be a terrible person because I would love to be able to side with Pagan Min >___>

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #1349 on: June 15, 2015, 03:19:33 PM »
Does anyone want to play Diablo III on PS3 with me? Anyone (anyone... echo... echo...)? Lol, it seems like I'm the only person playing it these days. I'm trying to convince my brother to get a copy, but that's not happening right now while he's making ends meet on a part-time job (feel no sympathy for him -- in a month he starts his first full time job and will have a starting salary that is more than double my current salary!).

Anyway, if you have it and want to play, add me on PSN! Send me a message that you're on the Arena and want to get in on some ridiculous A-RPG action. ;)

Edit: BTW, speaking of being broke, I have my head in the sand regarding the Steam Summer Sale this year. This'll be the first time I don't get the badge for it! But I have to save my money for the pony fair! (But... I did buy one game, Eldritch, for less than $2. Just the one, though! Even though almost all 500+ games on my wishlist are on sale!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal