collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaubs ADVENT CALENDAR SWAP 2012 - A Present A Day - All Boxes Arrived  (Read 40328 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I updated my original post on page 4 for my partner to include all the questions. I will update it on a regular basis to keep it easier for my partner.

Oh, I also have a newfound love for Lady Lovely Locks. I used to collect it and wish I hadn't sold off my originals. I really love pixietails. :)   

I also added that I am interested in Monster High fashions. I own four dolls but haven't bought them any clothes and likely wont. I'm too focused on getting more actual dolls. :) I don't wanna be too hard to buy for so I try to think of things I like that they likely have somewhat easy access to.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
added more questions to page 13

*big hugs for elfpony* your baby is in good company on the Rainbow Bridge

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Oh I just wanted to let my very special pony partner know I updated my page 3.   I just added the toys and dolls wanted lists I made a long time ago just for reference.  The links for them are resting under my pony wanted list link.  :satisfied: I should have done that before and didn't think of it.

Oh and I wanted to say I received my very first pony today for my partner and its WonDERfuL!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

sosoftbuttons

• Trade Count: (0)
good grief, there's alot of questions already :whoa: 

partner = i'll get mine typed up either 2moro or friday when i've got more time cos right now i *need* my bed, soooo tired and i'll not be able to concentrate properly  :crazy: 

Offline sundaygirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
I have one more question: How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I have one more question: How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?

Nail polish yes...I love glittery soft colors.  I am not a fan of children's polish because it washes off so fast. (Please nothing from a dollar store: I do not like to use any of their products at all I have reactions to their plastics and chemicals)  Lip gloss and balm sure...the cuter the better...and lotion/make up no (mainly because I wear expensive brands of make up mostly not suitable for swaps.)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 10:50:25 AM by tulagirl »

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile

I love lotion, soaps, and nail polish. I'm picky about makeup so I wouldn't recommend getting me any of that.

As for lotions, I love flowery scents, especially sweet pea, lavender, and rose. But I am sure I would like other kinds too! I also like dessert inspired scents and berry scented lotions. I am not very fond of citrus scents.
As for nail polish, I like fun bright colors and ANY kind with GLITTER!

Oh, I find something SO awesome today at a thrift store for my partner! I also found another item for the other swap I'm in. The extras seem to be falling into my hands this time.
My Wishlist

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Yay for you Dazzle!!!

I have a question do you like Moshi Monsters?

Yep the cuter ones the better...I like innocent cute animal like Moshi Monsters the best.

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?

love all of it - bright colors/scents listed in my wish list :)

I have a question do you like Moshi Monsters?

never heard of them :(
looking into a re-branding.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Moshi Monsters.....they look cute on the packages, but the actual figures don't appeal all that much to me.
My Wishlist

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Moshi Monsters.....they look cute on the packages, but the actual figures don't appeal all that much to me.

Are you talking about the blind bag ones? I have never seen those in person.  When you said, "on the packages" that made me think blind bag.  The ones MOC are much bigger I think..not positive though as I have never opened a blind bag moshi.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I was referring to the blind bag ones. If I am not mistaken, aren't the blind bag ones that same as the ones in the three-packs? They seem like it.

I tend to love the idea of blind bag stuff, however. I find the "mystery" inside to be very exciting to discover. XD
My Wishlist

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
Moshi Monsters... I had to look them up on google. I like blind bag stuff too but only if I collect it, I'm so bad..... lol

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I have a question for the pet owners here. Are there any toys your pets like to play with? I know some people are picky about receiving treats but we haven't had a pet toy question yet. I always like to give the furry critters something fun to "open" on Christmas too.   :)
My brother got my dog a Snuggy one year. She hates clothes so it was only put on her for a minute so my brother could take a picture, and then it come off. I've come to realize that when you do put clothes on her, she gets revenge by peeing in her bed. I'm not kidding! She will pee in her bed when she has clothes on. So yeah....I've learned to just not buy her clothes, as cute as they are.   
Dixie isn't much of a toy lover. She's more of a lap dog. She's all about the snacks. She has tons of toys but doesn't play with them much these days. She's 11.5 years old so her age probably has something to do with it.
My Wishlist

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Dazzlekitty, I think, but could be wrong, that the size is different with the blind bags.  At least with the ones on the card I saw recently..they were huge and the blind bags seem a little small to hold that.  Could be wrong though. Guess I need to go get one sometime and open it up.

PETS:  My pets can't have edible treats, rawhide or bones of any kind.

Things my dog loves: T-shirts size small.  He likes sweat shirt types for the winter as well as summer tee's. He isn't fond of anything with hats though.  He loves vinyl squeaker toys...tiny ones...or floppy stuffed toys with squeakers.  He enjoys kids finger puppets that don't have a lot of glued on parts.  He loves small toys.  I buy him a lot of McDonalds plush toys from the thrift store because he likes those.  He is only 6 pounds.

I would say for the cat since Louie is a sick baby...he doesn't really need anything.  He would enjoy a handmade wand like toy with strings and feathers or bells....that we could hold for him and let him bat at it.

My little dog loves to unwrap gifts for Christmas. We always get or make him something and put it under the tree and he opens them all on his own.  My mother usually brings him a toy too and its gotten to where he expects toys. He is spoiled spoiled spoiled and such a sweet fur baby..very smart too.  He is like a child..seriously...sometimes when I am with him I don't feel like I am dealing with a dog.  Strong little spirit of love.

Here is my baby :inlove:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 06:18:22 PM by tulagirl »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal