collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 72477 times)

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #600 on: May 25, 2013, 02:14:47 PM »
I haven't been able to check TRU for them, but my walmart and target still do not have Vampelina for fianna, but they have ALL of the other dolls including the SAW sets.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 25, 2013, 10:02:52 PM »
Thanks Angelfish, I'll keep checking!

I haven't been able to check TRU for them, but my walmart and target still do not have Vampelina for fianna, but they have ALL of the other dolls including the SAW sets.
Yeah, my walmart has ALL the other MNOs as well as SAWs but still no Vampellina or Fianna.. guess its just the luck of the draw

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 26, 2013, 04:26:40 PM »
I think the problem with the new girls, is that they are one to a case :huh:  So we are looking for the one doll everyone else is looking for, and stores aren't going to order 15 cases so that 15 of us get the doll we want.  What would the stores do with the other 84 dolls? :lol:

My plan is to stalk my TRUs.  They still have a HUGE Bratz section, and all the dolls are marked down.  They've only got a few of the Signature Bratzillaz, never saw the two new lines there, ever!  Same with the Novi Stars.  Nothing but the first release dolls.  Anyway, I suppect the Bratz section to get reset and cut down to make room for everything they DON'T have, and maybe then, I'll find those one to a box dolls:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 27, 2013, 03:24:38 PM »
That helps makes a bit more sense justkitter, even if it is sucky news...I hope the newer dolls that come out later this year have better distribution

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 27, 2013, 05:15:17 PM »
I'm still on the look out for Fianna myself.  I was shocked when I found the Vamp (still haven't memorized these crazy names >_<)  She was right out in front, just staring at me!

I don't have the patience to dig through shelves of dolls, so if what I'm looking for isn't in the first three or four rows, I give up and move on.  Bottom shelf?  Forget it!  I'm lazy like that :lol:

I've probably missed countless dolls I've been looking for on a count of my laziness!  It's quite funny actually.

When I hear people "hiding" dolls at the back of the bunch, I think, well that's a terrible hiding place!  People will dig and find them!  But then I come along, KNOWING people sometimes stuff the good things in the back, and pick around the front, and go home empty handed.  I crack myself up, sometimes :P
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #605 on: May 29, 2013, 12:49:49 PM »
!!!!!
I found Fianna today! She was at Target right in the front! No Vamp though (nor at walmart)

Here are some pics of my beautiful girl!

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 29, 2013, 01:08:45 PM »
Roogna you lucky duck!!!!! *oooooooozes with jealousy*  I'd resigned myself to ordering her from amazon, but now that someone else foud her in store I may still keep trying. congrats on your find and LOVE the pick of her with the seahorse!

wickedpiper81

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #607 on: May 29, 2013, 01:36:04 PM »
I love Fionna I have her also and Vampelina my walmart hada  few of her the other day waiting for the new switch a witch and new characters

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 29, 2013, 01:50:50 PM »
Awwww, she is so cute with your seahorse!

angelfish

« Reply #609 on: May 31, 2013, 06:21:30 PM »
Hey guys!  Those of you still looking for Fianna..I found two today at my local Targets...one at each Target, they just got in a new shipment of MB Zillaz.   So, she is shipping but only 1 to a case.

Lastly, little tip, if you want any of the new MB releases with saran and can't tell the difference in the box just look at the brush.  The brushes in the first release have the bristles facing the inside of the box whereas the saran rereleases have the bristles facing forward so you can see them.. :)

Happy hunting!  Also..has anyone seen the Wave 2 SAW packs yet?  I haven't so I'm on the fence as to ordering them or waiting for them to show up in stores.  Fianna's showing up so I tend to think these sets will too.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 31, 2013, 06:52:55 PM »
I saw the wave 2 SAW at Walmart.  Looks really cute.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

angelfish

« Reply #611 on: May 31, 2013, 08:03:23 PM »
Awesome!  Thanks brightberry, I think I'll take a trip to Walmart my next day off then..:)

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 31, 2013, 09:54:43 PM »
Vampellina has shown up in Australian Targets

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 01, 2013, 05:33:25 PM »
angelfish: I see you post alot about the changes in hair.  Will you help a girl out, and explain further for me? :P  Were they using nylon before?  Is it just MB that changed?  I have a billion more questions but I'm sure they will all be answered in your post ;)

angelfish

« Reply #614 on: June 02, 2013, 02:30:58 AM »
Yep, first wave Zillaz and the first releases of MB have nylon.  It's a gross fiber, feels like fishing wire and frizzes easier.  Saran is heavier and is what most Monster High dolls have.  Rochelle generally has great saran hair.  The recent MB beach dolls have saran which is great.  All the MNO dolls have saran as well as the SAW sets.  Hope that helps!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal