collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 73637 times)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #615 on: June 02, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »
The first wave really is gross to the touch.  But the ones after that are silky. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 02, 2013, 06:56:32 PM »
Yes!  Thank you!  This is all super news, too, because I have all the Basics, and a few MNO but no MB (yet -_-  I will, I'm sure!)

I was hoping you'd say that everything I have is the best I could get :blush:  Just gotta make sure I buy the correct MB dolls:)  Thanks for your help!

Glad they made the switch :biggrin:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 04, 2013, 09:21:13 AM »

My Adora (Signature Jade) and her twin sister, Rose (Magic Night Out Jade). :lovey: Rose is a seeress. Adora is very protective of her sister. She's a magic user as well, but I'm not sure what kind. Love spells seem an obvious choice, but I dunno. Those are really never a good idea.

Though I still very much prefer the styling of Signature Jade, MNO Jade does have much higher quality hair. It's very soft and agreeable. I wish her outfit was a little more elaborate, like her sister's, but she came with this awesome wand (I love silly glowing things), and the extremely hilarious "twist-n-dance" feature. Apparently Rose has a special talent for doing the robot. Adding her mask and fashion pack purse also helped. Somehow, even though I must have about a million Monster High earrings, I didn't feel like any of them really suited her.

Instead of shortening it, like you'd think would happen when you remove one item, my Bratzillaz wishlist has only gotten longer. :lookround: Now in addition to needing Vampelina, I must have that black and white SAW (including the parts from the yellow and white one that are obviously meant for her!). Alas, they're both going to have to go on sale, as they want entirely too much money for them on Amazon right now. And I still desperately want Adora to have long white hair. Someday!

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 05, 2013, 04:28:17 PM »
Oh, the two Jades are so cute together!  Please don't weaken my resolve any further lol.  I swore to stick to the signatures only.  That pink haired one sure is adorable.  ;)

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 15, 2013, 09:55:15 AM »
I found Vampelina today and got her! she was the ONLY one on the shelf/in store! I am sooooooo excited and I LURVE her, her dress is so detailed and those eyes are mesmerizing! Her hair was a little messed up in the front, but nothing that can't be fixed. Now if I can just find Fianna I'll be a very happy camper, til then, Vampy is definitely tiding me over

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 15, 2013, 10:54:08 AM »
I saw Fionna the other day at Target.  Maybe you will have good luck there?
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 16, 2013, 12:09:05 AM »
Target does seem to be the place that everyone is finding her. I will definitely keep checking mine : ).

I shampooed and conditioned Vampirella's hair and it is in much better shape now, and definitely softer and less tangled than it was before....It's a shame MGA can't seem to get the hair for these dolls right in production, because she was otherwis perfect, and i hated to mess up her factory styling, but it had to be done...

I'm eager for Fianna , as mentioned, but I REALLY can't wait for the newer lines of 'Zillaz, they can't get here too soon! I'm hoping there isn't a deluge of them AND MH AND Novi Stars all at once, but knowing the luck of me and my poor wallet, that's probably what will happen....guess there are worse things in life than your favorite dolls all coming out at once though!

angelfish

« Reply #622 on: June 16, 2013, 01:20:16 AM »
congrats on Vampelina!  I got lucky and got a good one; just gave her a quick boil and it was fine.  As long as the hair is saran I'm cool because it's a much nicer fiber and easier to fix.  I've seen quite a few Fiannas now and all at Target, there's only 1 per case in MB so she'll show up eventually.. :)

I'm waiting on the second wave of SAW sets!  They are so funky and cute!

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #623 on: June 16, 2013, 07:38:52 AM »
congrats Hefty!
I saw a second Fianna at my Target, but no Vampelina yet. I'll keep looking :)

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 20, 2013, 09:51:49 PM »
Thanks again everybody.I'm still Loving my Vampelina, she has such awesome long hair I brush it every night...

I was wondering, is there a good forum for Bratzillaz? I imagine there's a bratz forum but I don't even know where to look. I'd love it if there was somewhere to go besides this thread for bratz info (not that I don't love it here and all my mutual pony & 'zillaz fans

angelfish

« Reply #625 on: June 21, 2013, 01:13:37 AM »
Hey all!  Head's up, went to Target tonight and the first wave SAW set was marked down on clearance for only 13.99!  I picked up a second set, more wigs and more dolls to experiment with since my first set stay one way. Such a good deal, if anyone wanted them now is the perfect time to finally get them!

Also some of the Novis were marked down to 9.99.  Malie Tasker was one of them along with another of the first wave.  Happy hunting!

honilee

« Reply #626 on: June 21, 2013, 08:15:43 AM »
Thanks for the heads-up, angelfish! I've been watching that set just waiting for this moment... I knew it had to be soon since it's been "on sale" for $19.99 for weeks. Hopefully my Target will still have some in stock by the time I get out there this weekend.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #627 on: June 23, 2013, 07:35:52 AM »
Have you guys seen the photos of the new Back to Magic dolls?

Also from Taoboa [a budget line?]

Rococo

« Reply #628 on: June 23, 2013, 09:14:26 AM »
The tutu doll looks to be a future hot mess lol.

I like the Back to Magic dolls (especially Sashabella) but that Jade's hair is probably going to look terrible and super lopsided in real life. Where is my girl Cloetta??

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 23, 2013, 08:10:08 PM »
Yay!  New dolls:)

Still can't Fianna, and the only Vamp I've seen is the one I snatched up (but to be fair, I haven't really been in stores lately.)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal