collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 72318 times)

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #570 on: April 06, 2013, 08:13:10 PM »
*DROOLS and makes grabby hands* esdpecially at that Fianna!!!! OMG LURVE!  :shocked:

Offline Gothic_Redemption

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • aaaAAAAAあああああああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 06, 2013, 09:32:18 PM »
I never realized Vampelina was such a lovely blue-grey tone. I was too taken with her eyes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

/人 ‿‿ 人\

angelfish

« Reply #572 on: April 07, 2013, 01:45:07 AM »
Caved and bought Fianna online, can't wait for her to get here.  I wonder why her and Vampelina were made in such fewer numbers than the other girls, seems an odd decision on MGA's part.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 07, 2013, 08:54:44 AM »
I bought my Fianna online. Never seen either one in stores :(

I still owe you guys pictures of her too! Oops! Maybe this afternoon. My life has been crazy lately.

I have seen Vampelina but not Fianna either. I still hope she shows up in stores cause while I like her I don't $18 like her. I keep hoping for Target to get her in when they have some kind of sale on them but on Amazon her full price going to be the lowest price. Also if she is only sold online only collectors will be buying her and collectors hold on to their dolls and definitely don't donate them to the thrift store if they tire of them.

I need a job.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Saiko

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 08, 2013, 05:00:21 PM »
I've never been too interested in Bratzillas, but they have the dancing line in Sainsbury's near me reduced from £25 to £7! The temptation has never been higher!

(If anyone is interested in them at such a steal, I'd be happy to middleman for anyone)
:heart:

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 13, 2013, 07:09:56 PM »
Delicious spam as usual rayedsol! I especially love Meygana's tamed hair!

I'm still hoping to find Fianna in store, but if I haven't by months end, I'll be picking her up online... So UBER jealous of those of you that have her and Vampelina!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #577 on: April 13, 2013, 07:22:00 PM »
Thanks hefty :)

I've never seen Fianna and Vampelina in stores. I got Vampelina from a facebook group and Fianna from Target.com. I'd probably have a fit if I see them in stores, grab them, and buy them anyways. :lol:

Frankie Stein

« Reply #578 on: April 13, 2013, 07:28:09 PM »
Fianna is on amazon right now for 14.99.... Vampelina is in stock too for 24.99
:3

angelfish

« Reply #579 on: April 14, 2013, 03:04:11 AM »
Got vmy Fianna today, she's amazing!  My Vampelina is still my fav 'Zilla though.  Head's up!  The newer Midnight Beach line have saran hair insteadcof nylon!  Picked up a MB Yasmina and noticed her hair was a deeper shade of lilac.  So happy to see she has saran like the MNO line!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 14, 2013, 06:22:46 AM »
Finally picked up original Jade on sale, and my goodness, I'm so glad I did. I just love her. I do have a couple of problems with the way she's designed (in particular - why are her lower legs some weird, wobbly, different material prone to warping and sticking that isn't used in the rest of her? What could possibly be the point of this? And why does her stand clip so low on her body that she can't really be displayed with it if her legs are straight without leaning way back?), but they become acceptable issues when I look at that face. :heart:

My only other major issue is purely aesthetic - I wish she had long white hair! She's still cute with the bob, but I'm not a fan of short hair on my dollies. I powerfully wish that they'd release a future Jade with long white hair and the same red inset heart eyes and red lips, then I could just redress that one, and she'd be amazing!

But unfortunately, the only Jade with long white hair is the silly painted eye version. :\ The inset eyes are her best feature, I certainly can't give them up. I'd even be happy if the swim line Jade had had long hair, I actually love things that glow in the dark, but the same short hair and a boring bathing suit are not worth $17 to me. I like pink hair too, but I really hope they release at least one Jade like I described. I'm afraid they're moving to pink hair with her because Vampelina has predominantly white hair. I guess worst case scenario I could have her rerooted. XD

I really want to get pink Jade and Vampelina now, too, but I've made a rule for myself that I'm only allowed to buy them on sale! Here's hoping Magic Night Out actually goes on sale in the future. (If not, I'll probably break down and get at least Vampelina anyway.)

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 13, 2013, 10:59:30 PM »
Angelfish: I saw you mention in an MH thread that you're looking forward to this falls crop of 'zillaz, I haven't seen any teasers or anything, do you have a link or any info you can pass on?

Offline rimmu

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 13, 2013, 11:15:02 PM »
I can´t believe anyone has not posted this :blink:
Here is a pic of new lines:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexbabs/8667102668/in/photostream

angelfish

« Reply #583 on: May 14, 2013, 12:26:49 PM »
Thanks Rimmu, haven't checked this thread in a long time and just saw heftysmurf's request, was going to go post the same link from Alexbabs!  Also if you check Bratz Boulevard you'll see bigger pics of not only the Zillaz but all the new MGA lines.

I can't wait for the Witchy Glam Princess whatever line..birdcages on the heads..?  And that pink-haired Zilla with the curls looks awesome.

Also...the second wave Switch-a-Witch sets are up for sale on Amazon I believe, which means they should be showing up in stores soon! 

Link: closeup of the Back 2 Magic line from a good flickr contact of mine, My Dolls are My Models.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59582287@N06/8738397411/in/photostream

If you check his stream he also has some gorgeous pics of the second wave Switch-a-Witch 2 pack as well.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 01:06:52 PM by angelfish »

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 14, 2013, 04:06:45 PM »
I havenever really liked Bratz. Today I saw elonni's Fianna and she is very pretty. I like her design, the colour scheme and her hair. I am not a big fan of the mermaid theme either, but for some reason this doll appeals to me very much.

I am considering picking one up at some point, but I am not quite sure yet.

I used to think Sashabella Paws was my fave of the 'zillaz, but recently Cloetta has been growing on me. I was also creeped out by the glass eyes, but they seem to be growing on me too.  Maybe I'll ponder getting one of these. They are much easier to find that MH and I do like their design, if not quite as much as MH.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal