collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 102924 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1425 on: February 05, 2024, 09:35:04 AM »
I met a coworker at the office and she said hi and asked how I was (in sweden, asking "how are you" is not a polite greeting but a genuin question). As I was replying another coworker came up and cut me off and started to talk to the first one who turned to her, completely ignoring me. I felt invisible and just walked off.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1426 on: February 05, 2024, 10:39:43 AM »
I'm sorry that happened :hug:

Today is cold and damp again, raining on and off. Pollen count is high and I'm feeling it in my sinuses. I'm very tired.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: February 06, 2024, 01:41:09 AM »
I've apparently become allergic to grapes.. I bought green grapes saturday. I thought I was getting down with a cold saturday evening, my youngest nephew had one and he was allover my face with drool so I figured I got something from him, but yesterday I was 100% fine until I had some grapes and my throat started to clog up. It's not so bad I needed to call the ER and I'm fine today. But how scary! I love grapes! :(

I have a health check coming up and I think I'm gonna ask them to run a full allergic test.

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1428 on: February 06, 2024, 07:11:14 AM »
it's so weird and scary that people can become allergic to stuff as adults. i'm glad you're ok Beldarna :hug:

i need to unsubscribe from the New York Times notifications on my phone. the news is awful and when i see notifications about horrible things and i just have to live with not being able to help or do anything about it for the rest of the day until i forget or something else happens. it's too much. i feel like the news should come with an offer for grief counseling sometimes. ugh i guess this is why people just turn off their ability to care about people they don't know after a while. i don't want to be like that :(
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1429 on: February 06, 2024, 08:37:20 AM »
Oh no! Sorry about the grapes. My dad developed an allergy to peppers later in life. He couldn't even touch them without his hands swelling up and turning red. I'm glad it wasn't serious :hug:

Landscapers are here mowing and trimming and blowing. I closed my windows but can still smell the grass. My allergies are terrible right now and this is going to make them so much worse. Ugh.

It's cold. I'm tired of the cold. It's great for sleeping but during the day I'd like to be able to feel my fingers, thanks.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: February 07, 2024, 03:01:50 AM »
Thanks. It was scary and I'm glad it didn't get any worse. How weird we can develop allergies as adults. Around 12 years ago I developed an allergy against pollen. Never had an issue before. It's so strange.

Anywho.. I feel you about the grass BC. I'm looking forward to spring and summer but not the pollen.

I get you Beth. I try to watch the news every day, and I subscribe to the local newspaper, but some days I just don't feel like it because it's always terrible things that happens -_-.

This one I'm conflicted about. I recieved a handwritten postcard from the local animal shelter thanking for a donation I did. It's really sweet of them and it gave me warm fuzzies. But the time and money to look up my adress, buy postcards and stamps (I guess I'm not the only one they're thanking like this).. isn't that recourses that are better used for the animals?

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1431 on: February 07, 2024, 10:29:19 AM »
You have a point, but maybe they used donated stamps and postcards? My local shelter has things like that on their wish list.

Pollen is high again. I woke up with swollen eyelids. My ear has fluid in it, I can hear crackling and popping and things moving around.

I really want some strong black coffee, but I don't have any :(

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: February 08, 2024, 02:42:31 AM »
You could be right, but I'm not sure it works like that here. You can only donate money towards the animals or food and toys in a bin they have in a pet store.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1433 on: February 08, 2024, 04:02:27 AM »
In that case then I agree with you. They should keep that money for the animals.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: February 08, 2024, 09:45:21 AM »
I'll likely make a full Whats Your Problem thread because I am genuinely so upset about this, but my (now former) dentist is an utter PIG and de-registered me because I went to another dentist for emergency treatment. I almost start crying in the office and I'm really upset at home.

The practise manager called but it felt like she wasn't understanding my point and I was getting so so upset again. I've been working customer service too long; I literally said I'm sorry I'm going to have to terminate this call, I'm getting very upset instead of slamming the phone down or going full Karen mode.

I hate dentists  :cloud:

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: February 08, 2024, 03:49:28 PM »
I'll probably be posing an update to my WYP thread soon about something that happened today, but right now I'm so drained, that I don't want to type something long.

Having parents that don't understand technology is so frustrating sometimes.

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

My mom was trying to log on to a website, but I think she was trying to create a new password instead of trying to put in the old one. She tried so many times that the website started counting down attempts until her account would be locked. I looked at the site she was trying to log in to and saw that there was a reset password option. She clicked that and got a code to reset her password in minutes.  How can she not tell the difference between create password  and entering your password?

My throat hurts a little. I hope I'm not getting sick.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: February 08, 2024, 04:23:19 PM »
my throat has been sore for the last few days which really sucks cuz I CANNOT get my husband sick before his surgery....  urrgh.

oh and my cat is nearing the point of needing the home care vet to come and euthanize him :( 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: February 08, 2024, 07:24:05 PM »
I sent a picture of my dog sleeping to my friend. I thought she looked really cute.   I didn't explain the picture.  My friend thought I sent her a picture of my dog's corpse.  I can't figure out why my friend would think I'd send a picture of a dead dog to her? If my dog died, I'd certainly tell her, but I wouldn't send a picture of her dead body.

*hugs* lovesbabysquirmy

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: February 09, 2024, 07:06:15 AM »
lovesbabysquirmy oh no! That is the worst! I hope he don't get something bad so close to the surgery!

I am under the weather myself. My nose is stuffed and runny at the same time. I woke up 2:30 am and could not breath and one nostril refused to clear up despite how many puffs I put in there.. sigh.

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: February 09, 2024, 08:16:39 AM »
Great, now you lot are ill!!! Get well soon all you lot coming down wi colds xxx
Squirmy  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal