collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 103441 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1455 on: February 13, 2024, 09:43:50 AM »
BC that is awful. I hate how people just breed like that.. it's so inconsiderate of the animals, the enviroment and the overflowing shelters.. One of Johns friends bred her dog only because she wanted to see how the puppies would look like. Everyone of the pups found homes, but still. Irresponsible thinking.

lovesbabysquirumy I am so sorry. That is a lot. Poor kittie :(. Poor child to loose kittie and poor hubby for loosing kittie just before traumatic surgery and poor you for having to deal with it all. When it rains it pours. :hug:

I'm sitting in a hotelroom. I needed to take a shower and the glue on my heel fell off and I realised I forgot the skinglue at home now I'm sitting in bed wondering how I shall be able to walk tomorrow...

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1456 on: February 13, 2024, 11:52:47 AM »
Squirmy :hug: I'm so sorry you have so much to deal with :(

MM, what a stressful day!

Ponyfan, I'm sorry you're sick. Strep throat plagued me as a child.

My complaint is an often one - my back hurts. It was having spasms when I got up which were really painful. My legs have been cramping up too. I wonder if I should get some electrolyte water.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: February 14, 2024, 03:18:54 PM »
I still feel horrible. :(  I've been on antibiotics since Monday.  It still hurts to swallow.  My eye isn't as red, but I still need the drops for the next few days.

One of the My Hero Academia movies has been running on cable. I've tried to watch part of it a few times, but it's in Japanese with English subtitles.  That wouldn't be so bad, but the subtitles are horrible.  The subtitles don't keep up with what the characters are saying so you only get part of the sentence or speech on the subtitles and then several minutes of talking with no subs at all.  That makes it really hard to follow.  I can understand not subbing screams or groans, but did someone actually get paid to do such a bad job on the subs?  The subtitles aren't even consistent between airings of the same movie.  For example, when the movie was on the other night there was a point where one character told another "I'll get you to a hospital."  When the movie aired again yesterday the subtitles in that same scene only said "Hang in there."  I know the character speaking could have said both things, but the subs make it look like only one line was said.  In another scene two characters are asking if other characters were successful.  The first time the movie aired, there were subtitles.  The second time there weren't any in that scene.  I have no idea if the DVD/Blu Ray subtitles are any better.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 07:20:47 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline cowboyopossum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I cannot contain my silliness | he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: February 15, 2024, 05:34:25 AM »
I have been searching everywhere for the new LPS. None at my target or walmart. I have to drive 2 hours into the city to find them in gamestop of all places. The release is so messy, I really hope they're here soon...
I emailed Basic Fun but they told me to ask the toy division managers or something... I have no idea how to contact them.

Thank you Squarepeg and Wizard for my profile and sig!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1459 on: February 15, 2024, 08:53:46 AM »
I cracked my quarantine aquarium -_-

I was putting the light on, it screws on with a clip so you can use it on a variety of tanks. I screwed it too tight and the glass cracked. I'm so upset with myself :(

The good thing is, it only cost me $11 and I've got another one coming this afternoon.

I'm glad it happened to the second tank and not my rimless main tank. That tank was $70. I will be extra, extra careful when putting the light on the main tank, and anything else I need to screw on. I think the light is the only thing, everything else either hangs from the side or has suction cups.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1460 on: February 15, 2024, 09:52:32 AM »
I'm so sorry Squirmy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i hope you get the water heater fixed quickly, Minty_Magic!

i'm just having one of those weeks where i can't focus on anything. i wish i could take a vacation :(
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1461 on: February 15, 2024, 09:57:36 PM »
My head is killing me :( I haven't been having headaches lately. Thankfully, the one that was on the left side stopped a while ago.

There's a horrid stench coming in from outside :X

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: February 16, 2024, 02:47:44 AM »
One Drive, which I don't use, have been saving every picture I've ever taken apparently and now it complain that I don't have any storage and need to buy more. As a punishment I can't use One Note which I use frequently on the phone for every passcode and stuff.. so after a lot of searching I found where the objects were and tried to delete.. nope.. too many files for it to be able to delete everything in one go. So I've been ticking in every single box and hit delete every once in a while. Every time a pop up window says this act will not give me enough storage and a huuuge blue button says BUY MORE STORAGE next to a white little button that says delete.. so I hit delete..

Now, after I ticked some boxes, the drive gets a hickup and everything ticked is suddenly unticked.. they really want me to buy storage I don't need or want.

Offline cowboyopossum

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: February 16, 2024, 05:44:16 AM »
Having tummy troubles again. When I eat a full meal I feel very nauseous... That's the worst feeling.
I packed away some extra ponies and fakies I didn't have room for on my shelf, and put together a blemished lot I plan to sell sometime.
My cats have been kind of mean lately. Neo keeps biting me and yelling when I try to pet him. Pixie is letting her popularity get to her head, she thinks she's the best. Star was staying with me when I was sick...  :jealous:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1464 on: February 16, 2024, 05:56:28 AM »
Beldarna, I hate One Drive too. I've tried to get rid of it, but I can't. I think it's integrated into Windows.

cowboyopossum, I hope you feel better soon.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline cowboyopossum

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: February 16, 2024, 05:57:11 AM »
Thank you, BC. I hope you feel better too! :hug:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1466 on: February 16, 2024, 08:00:06 AM »
I don't know if this is really a complaint as on reflection it's also kind of amusing, but when you are supposed to be going out walking with your mother (aged 75) and she's constantly on whatsapp on her phone, it's a bit offputting. Especially when I called her on it and she basically told me I wasn't the boss of her (paraphrasing but similarly sulky teenager response, lol).

My mother is not actually a phone obsessive, she doesn't usually do this, but apparently it was just really important this morning to check her yoga messages (for something happening next week, not even tomorrow).
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1467 on: February 17, 2024, 06:26:46 AM »
i hate OneDrive too.  I use a mac for work and because we use the Office Suite it's installed there. so every time i need to download an attachment from an email it tries to save in OneDrive and not my computer. half the time i think i downloaded and saved something i can't find it later. i do use dropbox as a backup but lately i've been using an external hard drive more. i'm reverting back to pre internet cloud. i don't trust any of these companies anymore.

anyways my complaint. this morning a huge pink bouncy castle went up in the backyard behind my house. i'm guess it's for a kid's party. i don't care. have fun. that isn't my complaint. my complaint is my dog is really upset about it and is barking at it. putting them out to do their business will not be easy while that thing is out there. i can keep her from seeing it for most of the day so hopefully it won't be too bad.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: February 17, 2024, 06:56:04 AM »
my skin is so dry and itchy from cleaning everything with bleach... i have to make sure there is nothing that can cause infection for husband when he comes home. 
also I discovered an infestation of carpet beetles which ate through some of my nice wool things in storage!!!  ARGH now I have to buy a steam cleaner and put out traps.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: February 17, 2024, 07:33:54 AM »
I deleted thousands of photos from One Drive. There is nothing there, still it says I'm at max capacity and need to buy more storage. This is insane.. all I want to do is use One Note :(.

The train was full of people going to a hockey game. Since we have a bistro and rights to sell alcohol, we have the same restrictions as a restaurant and bar, people are not alowed to drink their own alcohol on board. If we catch them we have to confiscate it and pour it out. The company can loose the liscence to sell if we don't. Hockey people likes their drinks.. so I made several announcements of this. Still I had to take away so much alcohol.. like come on, is it really worth it? And when all the people went off, the train was nearly empty so I took a huge sack and walked trough and found more beer cans than trash. I hope their team loose big :pout:.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal