collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do You Ever Have Dreams About MLP?  (Read 6158 times)

Offline Nappercasper

• Oh Happy Tails
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Do You Ever Have Dreams About MLP?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 03:53:23 PM »
I dream only of ponies that don't exist, when these happen I get pwk to do a custom pony of them xx

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 03:58:09 PM »
I frequently have dreams of finding tons of ponies secondhand only to wake up right as I reach the counter.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Valerie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • View Profile
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 06:23:58 PM »
OMG I´m very surprised to see that almost all of us have dreams about find ponies in thrift stores  :lol:  :lol:

Here in Argentina the thrift stores doesn´t exist. But I have 2 or 3 times a dream where I found G3 ponies in a shop, it was a variety store, something like the ones we have in the Buenos Aires China Town, they sell a lot of different type of things.

In other dream I had, my dad gave me a huge garbage bag. I was so exited when I saw G3 ponies inside, but then the dream became a nightmare because when I started to take out the ponies I found that almost all of them were doubles, I already had them  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

:sunny:   visitors can't see pics , please register or login
   :sunny:   

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow Tumblr - Instagram - Youtube
:heart:

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 08:05:56 PM »
I know I've had pony dreams but recall the details of any of them.

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2016, 02:12:02 AM »
My girlfriend and I both frequently dream of finding secondhand ponies, and compare notes when we wake up.
Sometimes they turn up in weird places in dreams! Once I had been reading Terry Pratchett and dreamt I found a shop selling ponies in Ankh Morpork. That was odd. Meanwhile, my girlfriend once said, "I dreamt about Charles Dickens last night. We were talking about writing. Then he suddenly turned into a pony! Bowtie, in the shy pose. Quite cute, actually."
So now you see the psychological effects of pony addiction. I can't look at a book by Dickens without thinking of Bowtie now.

Offline Crystal-Sushi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Consistently broke :0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2016, 06:20:25 AM »
I had a weirdly specific dream last night, invloving me and my BF visiting a Salvos that we often do and me finding a massive amount of ponies half-hidden under the shelf in the children's section. No super-rare ponies or anything, it was surprisingly realistic. Mostly G3s, Ponyvilles and McDonalds ponies, and maybe six or seven G1s? I distinctly recall rainbow curl Ringlet (with her hair brushed out and somewhat matted) and Shoreline, a Sunspot with severe tail rust and a few baby sea ponies... The only abnormality was a clear glittery baby sea pony, who lacked any sort of painting and I was going on about how she must be some kind of prototype to my BF and then I was stressing about not having enough change and then I woke up.... :(
I finally found my grail! :heart:

Offline Starlove1978

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2016, 06:44:33 AM »
Yes I do  :biggrin:
Almost every night I dream about My little pony  :P
Mostly about G1 ponies and those I wish I got when I was young.
In my dreams, there are ALWAYS something about them.
Mostly I dream I go back in time and buy those I REALLY want in boxes and on cards  :biggrin:
Also that I go to a Flea market and find a pony ( Bubbles ) From South Africa. I did that around 10 years ago in a Flea Market and I let her stay  :shocked: Since I have dreams about finding her again  :biggrin: Only in dreams I know  :P
So yeah I do dream about My little pony

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2016, 12:23:02 PM »
Ooooooften, lol :)
A very funny one was when we had just moved into a new home. I had a new bookshelf for my MOCs then which was standing next to my bed. A few nights after our move I dreamt the following :
A relative (I cant remember who it was) found tons of original packed G1 ponies for me and packed them into a bookshelf for me to discover. That alone was a nice dream lol. But then I woke up and guess what I saw first? Yeah, "tons" of MOCs XD (the new bookshelf, you know?). I sat straight up and admired aaaaaaaalll those beautiful MOCs and then... yeah then I realized that those were the ones I already owned. Looool. I was a little bummed, haha. But it was kinda funny!

Other dreams often are about finding unusual / rare / unknown G1 at fleamarkets and mostly I dont have the money to buy them. I remember one dream weaving around unusual dull-green coloured G1; a baby boy, an adult boy and a collectors pose pony. All dull-green and at least one with blue hair I think. They were ugly but so strange, I totally wanted them! But the seller was about to leave and told me I had to buy NOW or never but I didnt have the money. My husband raced to the next money terminal but when he came back the seller was gone. Gosh I was so angry when I woke up! Haha. Oh man.

I also often dream about finding merch or accessories that dont exist or that nobody had found yet. And always Im 100% sure that they are totally legit. Yeah of course. ;)

But the best ones are those rare ones when I dream of being a kid again, sitting in my childhood bedroom and combing my beloved childhood ponies hair <3

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2016, 12:38:33 PM »
I do dream about ponies, I just had one last night.  They almost always involve me going back in time and finding my childhood ponies.  Sometimes I discover that I had more than I remember and I get so excited to see them.  Once I dreamed that I was in an old toy store and I had my pick of brand new vintage ponies.  That is a wonderful dream!
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2016, 04:31:14 AM »
Had one last night. I dreamt of someone's huge pony collection, all G3s and G4s. I don't know who's they were but I wanted them all!

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2016, 07:32:06 AM »
Just last night, I dreamed of finding a full set of big brother ponies in a thrift store. At a bargain price, of course. Honestly, I'm not surprised that's what everyone is dreaming about :lol:

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2016, 08:36:00 AM »
Yes, I do.  And they fall into the same categories that everyone has:

1.  Super find of the century.  Putting them in containers to buy, then I wake up.
2.  Super find, but the seller won't sell them to me, then I wake up.
3.  Super find, the seller is mean, I STEAL DEM PONIES, I wake up with no ponies.
4.  Someone ELSE bought all the ponies first!

I really don't find them to be positive dreams.  Mostly I wake up and I'm cranky that I have no ponies, the incredible ones in my dream don't exist, and I have no way of making this dream a reality. So I pout.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2016, 06:29:34 AM »
Yes. They usually involve an amazing find or an old toy store with 80s MIB. I am super excited, but then I wake up.  :sad:

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2016, 06:33:41 AM »
I had one last night about finding 2 complete Dream Castles, one lavender and one pink. I was bargaining with my friend to trade the pink one I found for the lavender she had. She doesn't collect and couldn't understand why I wanted to trade so bad. I woke up and went to eBay. No lavender Dream Castle.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2016, 08:52:46 AM »
I keep finding boxes and tables full of G1 ponies at thrift stores, but then I always wake up.  :P

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal