collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do You Ever Have Dreams About MLP?  (Read 6153 times)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: Do You Ever Have Dreams About MLP?
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2017, 11:17:02 PM »
Yes! I'm not the only one! My dreams usually involve me finding a huge container of ponies sin some random location. Once I had this strange dream that it was an apocalypse! Everything had gone down and I was surviving in the school. I was up late watching school-live, okay! And we went out to get supplies. So the dream people and I went over to a nearby house, broke in with ease and started ransacking the place. While I was running from some sort of monster, I spotted a box full of ponies, play sets and accessories. So what does dream me do? Abandon my fellow survivors to investigate ponies! Then I woke up, disappointed because
A)there were no ponies
B) I felt super cool Swinging that baseball bat around and destroying stuff.  :duh:
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2017, 11:22:17 PM »
I usually find some rare nirvanas and never before seen nirvanas in my dreams. :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you valerie :heart:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2017, 05:16:41 PM »
im reviving this thread because of a dream i had that scared the daylights outta me!!

i was in an old antique mall, and found a bin of G1's for $1.50 each

i found a really grimey applejack, gusty, and a few others. then, i see her: sweetberry!!

sweetberry is pretty high on my want list at the moment, so i picked her up right away! she had kind of messy hair, but hey, we've all got somethin'! then, i brush her mane off her face and see:

This Ghoulish Facsimile

i was genuinely very scared. there were two more just like her in the bin. i set her down with her fellows and left.

ooh that's creepy
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Shabi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2017, 06:18:22 PM »
Well, my crazy dreams need a backstory. When I was a kid I lived in a very poor family, but in a very rich house. In Russia most people live in apartment instead of their own house. So while we were poor people in other flats lived rich people. They used to trow away really nice things in trash and we picked them up. I once found a working TV and package full of music CDs and video games, I was so happy! We weren't the only one to pick from trash. Many other people, especially elderly folks still do that because they tend to be the poorest. Freeganism is very popular here.

Uh, I always get into too many details when I'm talking about my homeland. Cut a long story short, I dream about finding ponies in trash A LOT. Sometimes I have to find a hazmat suit to dive into a pile of waste to pull out some super rare pony. I... probably wouldn't do that in real life x3 Sometimes in my dreams I have to dig to find ponies. But most times I dream about that huge pile of trash we have in the woods in our village. I used to go there as a child and it was crazy. Like a football field sized dumpster. It was really gross and it scared me a lot. When I have dreams about that place they're mostly nightmareish. Like giant adorable pony plushes being absorbed in the trash abyss and I can't save them. Or I try to save them and suffocate. Ugh. Thanks God I have mastered lucid dreaming over the years of meditation training. I just realize it's a dream and help myself somehow. Or just wake myself up without being terrified. When I had dreams like those as a kid I used to wake up screaming. It was just one time I had a dream where I was Twilight Sparkle and I had to solve puzzles inside of a giant tree.

tl;dr my pony dreams are usually not pleasant at all.

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2017, 03:23:43 PM »
I have them regularly, but I don't have anything interesting to say about it as mine are the same as everybody else's. XD Just last week I dreamt that I found a whole bunch of flutters and baby ponies MIB, in a normal store. I took them all, but then I got in a fight with the cashier and I didn't get my ponies. :lookround:

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Glitter Yolk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Depends Pony
  • Researching fakies, as always
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2017, 05:01:34 PM »
I just had one a couple days ago. In the dream I was walking downtown and happened upon an exclusively mlp shop with a ton of pony merchandise, but it was all G4 and I wasn't interested in collecting them so I left. The next shop was an antique shop. It wasn't filled with /just/ ponies like the other one, but had a few on display behind glass. They looked similar to G2 molds, but upon closer inspection they were fakies. I wouldn't have minded if they were the nice ones or cool looking, but they were horribly cheap in terms of quality so I left empty-handed.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2017, 05:10:08 PM »
I had a dream about buying 2 baby brother ponies for 45 bucks because some lady was selling em for her dog's surgery, but baby ribbs changed into some venezualan pony so i went all the way back to tell her she could get more for him because i didn't realize there was a venezualan baby ribbs.

offhand is there?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2017, 06:13:43 PM »
Had a dream last night that I met a guy who was a vintage toy collector who was trying to preserve toys by storing them in a warehouse sized cooler/fridge. He had bins and bins full of ponys and I was trying to convince him to sell me some .

Offline PJSparkles

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Here comes PJ Sparkles!
    • View Profile
    • (A) Tumblr :)
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2017, 09:20:47 PM »
Absolutely. I have recurring dreams about rushing various sketchy-looking thrift stores before they close for good and throw out all of their stock, fighting through seas of unruly children trying to rescue rare ponies from some toddler nibbling on them  :lol: And of course, I usually forget my money in the car, go back out to get it, and everything's gone. phoo.

I actually have a lot of dreams like that--depending on what i'm most into, I dream about having very stressful shopping experiences. Someone call freud. :P

Post Merge: January 13, 2017, 09:23:53 PM

im reviving this thread because of a dream i had that scared the daylights outta me!!

i was in an old antique mall, and found a bin of G1's for $1.50 each

i found a really grimey applejack, gusty, and a few others. then, i see her: sweetberry!!

sweetberry is pretty high on my want list at the moment, so i picked her up right away! she had kind of messy hair, but hey, we've all got somethin'! then, i brush her mane off her face and see:

This Ghoulish Facsimile

i was genuinely very scared. there were two more just like her in the bin. i set her down with her fellows and left.
oh my god that face  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 09:23:53 PM by PJSparkles »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal