collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony It's the home stretch  (Read 10682 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Healthy Pony Sign up July 5.
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2016, 04:29:08 PM »
Got my dad back at home today :) now I can have a big sigh of relief because I would have been commuting everyday of pony fair and hour and 40 each way to feed the kitties. I haven't been walking like I planned but I've been up and about more than usual since double the chores more to do. To be fair eventually it will all be my responsibility so I should be able to do it now.

It sounds like you have a lot on!! Glad your Dad is home.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Sign up July 5.
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2016, 04:30:16 PM »
Got my dad back at home today :) now I can have a big sigh of relief because I would have been commuting everyday of pony fair and hour and 40 each way to feed the kitties. I haven't been walking like I planned but I've been up and about more than usual since double the chores more to do. To be fair eventually it will all be my responsibility so I should be able to do it now.

Good to hear your dad is home. Hospital stays are a drag. :)
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Healthy Pony 3 months working...see you in september
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2016, 09:22:29 PM »
Welcome to healthy pony. Here we go. I had a post then had bad connection and my post was gone. It is late for me so I will post better tomorrow.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2016, 05:44:45 AM »
I've reached the entire week without pop week. I'm even got myself drinking water at restaurants. I'm so proud of myself.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2016, 05:45:52 AM »
I've reached the entire week without pop week. I'm even got myself drinking water at restaurants. I'm so proud of myself.

:D great job!!

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2016, 06:38:58 AM »

Congrats! :D Staying away from pop is hard, but so worth it in the end.

I managed to completely stay away from snacking yesterday, and took an hour and a half walk last night (Pokemon fan here; I have a feeling the new Pokemon Go is going to be VERY helpful in my 'be more active' goals' lol.)

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2016, 10:02:11 AM »
My room is cleaning up very nicely! I have so much more space and I've decided to pack away all the small things and replace them with large single objects. My Collectors Mirrors Edge figure is standing beautifully on my desk right now. <3 I really need to measure my weight soon but I'm kinda nervous, one good thing though is that because my wisdom teeth got removed, I can't eat cookies. x3 But overal I'm already eating way less then before so thats nice. :)

With Pokémon Go coming out soon here (I hope) I have also time to go out in the weekend with by BF to start collecting.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2016, 05:03:36 PM »
I am so sorry folks this will be long. I have been behind in my posts and response for healthy pony and my internet bugged out on me last night.

A. I have collected the names of the members playing it is 14. If I missed count let me know.
B. Each sign up is 5 votes. You get 1 vote from me if you have an awesome post. I updated my first post with ideas. Is it super positive to others or yourself you get a cot. Did you reach a goal or took on something hard you get a vote. I started July 6 and I have given some votes so keep it up. The more you post will not help you.
C. At the end you will vote for the best healthy pony. Each vote is 5. More on this when we come down to the end.

BanditPony - tips to get out of bed. Set a morning project. I love to knit so if I woke up before my alarm I would knit a few rows. Maybe it could be a level on a game or make a delicious breakfast. It might make you more motivated.

Kitumi - Pokemon tournament is cool!!! You got your weight down so all you can do is go down as you are working towards it. I have won beauty pageants at 180lbs so you look amazing now and you will continue to do so:)

Jazzmatazz - I am so glad your dad is doing well. I know the struggle my dad and father in law are going through health issues. Even if you can not be healthy due to these situations keeping it in your mind helps to try and make the next day healthier.

Tornado twist - do you want to clean my house? I know it can be scary to weight in but you will feel the joy when you loose even 1 pound:)

And now me.
Yesterday I made a list of 7 things to get done after I got off work. I was able to get 3 things done. My husband wanted to go to a social event so I wasn't able to reach the goal. On a good note I did not just sit in front of the TV.

Today I have 10 things to accomplish. This post is number 2. When I make my list I try and do hard, fun, and repetitive tasks. I have work out, piano practice, play with ponies, check here and so forth. Somethings I want to make habit. Once they are they will not be a task and I can add other tasks.

Keep going everyon
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline PeachyPie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • ~*~*Wishlist*~*~
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2016, 08:23:23 PM »
Wow, everyone is doing so wonderfully, it's so inspiring.

Hopefully I will have something to report after the weekend.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2016, 06:12:57 AM »
Kitumi - Pokemon tournament is cool!!! You got your weight down so all you can do is go down as you are working towards it. I have won beauty pageants at 180lbs so you look amazing now and you will continue to do so:)

Thanks :) My goal weight, outside of healthy pony, is actually 180. The last time I had my weight checked was about five months ago at a doctors check up, so it was really a positive lift when I checked it myself to see that just the few changes I had made to my life style between then and now had begun to help. In the long run, I think it is going to make this easier to stick with.

My room is cleaning up very nicely! I have so much more space and I've decided to pack away all the small things and replace them with large single objects. My Collectors Mirrors Edge figure is standing beautifully on my desk right now. <3 I really need to measure my weight soon but I'm kinda nervous, one good thing though is that because my wisdom teeth got removed, I can't eat cookies. x3 But overal I'm already eating way less then before so thats nice. :)

With Pokémon Go coming out soon here (I hope) I have also time to go out in the weekend with by BF to start collecting.
Ooo, I love cleaning up spaces :D It is always such a great feeling to get an area organized and clean, and in my experience it's a feeling that lasts because every time you see it you are reminded of all the work you accomplished. I do hope that your wisdom teeth removal went smoothly and is healing nicely. I remember when I had mine out. Not the worst time, but I could think of better things I rather have done! lol

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2016, 09:22:50 AM »
Everyone is doing great so far!

This weekend hubby is working most of Saturday, so I plan to work on the pony room more - putting stuff back in. And actually organizing / photographing / listing the things for sale.

Store stuff will be finishing my banner (almost there, just gotta finish whipstitching the edges), photographing it, finishing business card template and submitting that order, then framing and hanging the banner. If we do D&D I might even be able to get my business card holders done too!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:25:01 AM by Kiwi »
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2016, 04:20:06 PM »
Wow kiwi you are really going strong and hard....good for you:). I a list of 13 but feel really unmotivated....sigh. I have 2 down. Just need to keep pushing.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2016, 04:14:55 AM »
Wow kiwi you are really going strong and hard....good for you:). I a list of 13 but feel really unmotivated....sigh. I have 2 down. Just need to keep pushing.

You aren't alone. I feel unmotivated too. u.u slow and steady wins the race?

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2016, 04:56:21 PM »
Sigh thought I did not need  a list for sat...yeah. Will have a list from now on:p

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2016, 06:21:14 AM »
Sorry to have been so quiet all! We drove from NYC to Chicago for the Fair, and am *just now* taking a moment of repose to check in! I did a great job with road trip snacks and meals out- but I didn't pack my gym stuff because I know I won't take time out from the Fair to work out. :blush:

Instead, I've lined up a running buddy at home! Our shared goal is 5 miles in 50 minutes... which is totally do-able! I currently run about 4.5 miles outside in around 45-50 minutes (depending on traffic lights!) Off to a great start with small, manageable steps.

...you guys are rock stars. I'm so glad this thread exists! <3
ISO UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire, and complete jewelry babies :cool:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal