collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

VOTE FOR ONE ONLY! ^.^ The host pony is featured in photos, arts, crafts, and custom contests.

Cool Breeze - Windy Wing
Sea Breeze - Tropical Pony

Author Topic: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!  (Read 22955 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I already see things I want! haha Those lanyards look so cute too. :) I'm hoping to enter a Sea Breeze photo soon btw. I just need to find some time to get out to the location I want to take pictures at.

Is anyone bringing a SDCC muffin pony? I picked up the Wonderbolts set recently and I want to take some comparison photos of the two.

I have her, but I don't want to sell her. Do you just need her for a photo? I can bring her along, but you have to help me protect her from falling off of things and stealing muffins!

I've already told my husband that all I want for my birthday is that insignificant, inexpensive, teensy-weensy little collection from Target. That gives him two months to save up! Hahaha!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline bubbles171

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Thank you so much shiverdam my 2 loves combined
    • View Profile
Dragonfly is bringing an extra 6 foot table- if you need it for 3 totes, it's yours!  ^.^

that would be great thank you for the table I was trying to figure out how I was going to get stuff with the other people I am traveling with. I will try to fit in the back what I can but if no one is interested in funko in boxes etc. then I do not want to bring them.

I will look on the bottom of the cups worse case I go tomorrow to pick up some different ones

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
I already see things I want! haha Those lanyards look so cute too. :) I'm hoping to enter a Sea Breeze photo soon btw. I just need to find some time to get out to the location I want to take pictures at.

Is anyone bringing a SDCC muffin pony? I picked up the Wonderbolts set recently and I want to take some comparison photos of the two.

I have her, but I don't want to sell her. Do you just need her for a photo? I can bring her along, but you have to help me protect her from falling off of things and stealing muffins!

I've already told my husband that all I want for my birthday is that insignificant, inexpensive, teensy-weensy little collection from Target. That gives him two months to save up! Hahaha!

Not looking to buy. I just wanted to see how the different versions compared and figured other people would like side by side photos too. I'll try to protect her but I might steal muffins too. ;)

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
I want to try drawing a picture for the art contest but my skills are rusty and I am running out of time.

Is there a freebie box this year? If so any interest in G4 Valentines and 2 expired calendars for those of you who love G4 merch? I can bring them. Otherwise I was gonna throw them out.

Post Merge: August 31, 2016, 03:57:44 PM

Ponyqueen I have Barnacles hat and love trades! Those lanyards and bookmarks are so cute. I am so glad I ordered one. How much are the book marks?

Yay for puzzles!!!!!!

As for ponies I am always after internationals/nirvanas, I need upgrades to some of my big brothers, moonstone and majesty near mint to mint, bowtie and long hair bowtie near mint, princess misty, starflash, baby starbow, SS TAffy and a couple others.

Of course I need most of the expensive MO's too but those are long shots right now.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 03:57:44 PM by scarlettkitty81 »

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
Is there still an extra table available, Dragonfly? I will be bringing things to sell/trade! I'll have to post that price check tread soon, though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!
« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2016, 03:32:16 AM »
I want to try drawing a picture for the art contest but my skills are rusty and I am running out of time.

Is there a freebie box this year? If so any interest in G4 Valentines and 2 expired calendars for those of you who love G4 merch? I can bring them. Otherwise I was gonna throw them out.

Yes, there is a freebie box!

Post Merge: September 01, 2016, 03:36:17 AM

Post Merge: August 31, 2016, 03:57:44 PM

Ponyqueen I have Barnacles hat and love trades! Those lanyards and bookmarks are so cute. I am so glad I ordered one. How much are the book marks?

I want you guys to get a good deal on bookmarks... how about $2 for a bookmark? And 3 for $5 ~for those times when you are reading 3 books at a time. You know who you are. ;)

Post Merge: September 01, 2016, 03:37:42 AM

Is there still an extra table available, Dragonfly? I will be bringing things to sell/trade! I'll have to post that price check tread soon, though.

I'll also have some small flat surfaces to set things upon, if you don't have buckets of ponies.  ^.^

Post Merge: September 01, 2016, 03:38:50 AM

I just realized I've almost set up all my stuff (and filled my tables) and I haven't even put out any art yet!  :blush:

Post Merge: September 01, 2016, 03:46:11 AM

I'll have a few puzzles at my table, all are complete except this one. I've finished the puzzle so the owner can know which pieces are missing- no major pony parts. ;)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 03:46:12 AM by ponyqueen »

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 01, 2016, 11:42:27 AM »

Not looking to buy. I just wanted to see how the different versions compared and figured other people would like side by side photos too. I'll try to protect her but I might steal muffins too. ;)

I don't think the muffin thing is a deal breaker- I'll put her in the box! Gusty, you get to see her again!

I love Valentines, but I'll let others get them first- unless I don't have them! Nab, nab!

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2016, 07:20:47 PM »
I'll bring fruit snacks! :D :D
we all know how I feel about those

yep, I'll also bring a card table and my "i mean business" 6-footer! (that's what she said)

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 01, 2016, 07:53:59 PM »
Aurora, my kiddos are coming!  You can borrow my little hider if you need her, she loves to be helpful! 
Less than 2 days & I haven't even started getting ready!!   I'm totally freaking out, I'm so unprepared!!!

Post Merge: September 01, 2016, 08:15:40 PM

Gonna throw this out there, if anyone has any How to Train Your Dragon stuff for sale, please bring it!  We have quite the assortment, but are always looking for items we don't have! 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 08:15:40 PM by mngusty »

Offline bubbles171

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 02, 2016, 02:52:34 AM »

yep, I'll also bring a card table and my "i mean business" 6-footer! (that's what she said)
thank you so much

I fit the 2 totes and large suitcase of all my funko ponies in the back. Most of the stuff I brought to Chicago. I hope some sells so I will have room for my friends to bring back stuff. I am a little worried guess I can come home with a tote on my lap worse case lol. Was anyone looking for funko?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 03:00:17 AM by bubbles171 »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2016, 04:38:27 AM »
What a night last night! Cool Breeze arrived late at Sea Beeze's island cabana, and they started partying, Breeze Style! Tropical Breeze should be in by breakfast, and the other tropical ponies should arrive on the afternoon party boat! This weekend is going to be a blast!

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 04:41:10 AM by ponyqueen »

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 02, 2016, 08:55:08 AM »
I want to visit that cabana! It looks amazing!

Got my fruit last night- it's just grapes, but they can be snacks or side dishes. Mmm, grapes!
I also got my juice, and I'll be mixing it tonight for the trip tomorrow. Do you have ice? Or should I pick some up a couple miles before I get to your house?

I may not be able to check this a lot today, but I'm excited- I have my directions next to me!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #207 on: September 02, 2016, 09:09:56 AM »
I want to visit that cabana! It looks amazing!

Got my fruit last night- it's just grapes, but they can be snacks or side dishes. Mmm, grapes!
I also got my juice, and I'll be mixing it tonight for the trip tomorrow. Do you have ice? Or should I pick some up a couple miles before I get to your house?

I may not be able to check this a lot today, but I'm excited- I have my directions next to me!

I'll make a couple tray of ice!

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2016, 09:20:51 AM »
Have a great meeting tomorrow :)

Offline bubbles171

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2016, 11:07:25 AM »
On the road halfway there. See everyone soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal