collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

VOTE FOR ONE ONLY! ^.^ The host pony is featured in photos, arts, crafts, and custom contests.

Cool Breeze - Windy Wing
Sea Breeze - Tropical Pony

Author Topic: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!  (Read 22542 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I have a bag of ponies with me for pricing. I packed up my crafts that are done, they are waiting at the top of the stairs- most of them, the big ones are not blocking the steps. I'm planning to bring a card table (if I can find it, sometimes they wander). I may have some other people with me, but no one has been very firm in their answers, so as of right now, it's just me- don't be shocked if someone is with me, though!

All I really need to do is be sure my wishlist is up to date.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Unfortunately, my fiancé and I won't be able to make it after all. I was so hoping that I could make it but I was put on medical leave for 2 months this summer with only a week and a half of pay resulting in a dip in my savings especially after still making it to the pony fair. I'm still not back on full time either. I hope everyone has a great time!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Nessa, I totally understand being low on funds. If that's all that's stopping you, though, you should come and play games and talk ponies with us! Not to mention trading and such...

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Unfortunately, my fiancé and I won't be able to make it after all. I was so hoping that I could make it but I was put on medical leave for 2 months this summer with only a week and a half of pay resulting in a dip in my savings especially after still making it to the pony fair. I'm still not back on full time either. I hope everyone has a great time!
Nessa, I totally understand being low on funds. If that's all that's stopping you, though, you should come and play games and talk ponies with us! Not to mention trading and such...

Yeah! Still come!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest

Yeah! Still come!

I would love to but there's some other stuff going on unfortunately. I'm going to miss everyone this year!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Nessa, I'm so sorry to hear that!  I hope you are ok and that you bounce back.  I'll miss seeing you, it's always good to catch up.  Keep in touch and let us know how your doing! 

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
:glitter: New activity added!

Pony After Party ~ Weather permitting, head back to pq's house for bonfire chit chat, beer, and toasting marshmallows!
Time ~ 730pm-?

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
(rolls around on the ground)

I'm so pumped!! Are you going to host this one at your house again? My dad wants to know.
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
(rolls around on the ground)

I'm so pumped!! Are you going to host this one at your house again? My dad wants to know.

Lol, yes, the whole party will be at my house in Burnsville (different location than the meet your dad attended last year, same location as the Valentine and Spring pony parties).

Keep an eye on your messages: I'll be sending one final reminder pm on Thursday with meet address and any last minute updates.

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Since I'm already bringing carrots and dip, I can grab hummus and pretzel chips too for the pre snack in :) anyone have a certain flavor hummus they prefer? I don't eat it lol.

Oh......please please please bring any accessories/stickers/backcards/books/pamphlets/merch ect! I have lots myself I will be bringing hopefully to swap for stuff I need. Also will be selling if you can't swap. My latest addiction lol. Also after Megan and sundance pony wear sets.

So excited!!!!!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Since I'm already bringing carrots and dip, I can grab hummus and pretzel chips too for the pre snack in :) anyone have a certain flavor hummus they prefer? I don't eat it lol.

Oh......please please please bring any accessories/stickers/backcards/books/pamphlets/merch ect! I have lots myself I will be bringing hopefully to swap for stuff I need. Also will be selling if you can't swap. My latest addiction lol. Also after Megan and sundance pony wear sets.

So excited!!!!!

I'll try and find my accessories today. Not sure I have a lot? I know I have accessories for the playsets I'm selling... :wonder:

Pretzels sound yummy!

Post Merge: August 29, 2016, 06:44:27 AM

Blarg. My rehairing tool just broke! Why is making this custom so hard?  >_< Well, okay so far it's been easy, just the hair thing! The holes are so small on the head- can I make them bigger?

Post Merge: August 29, 2016, 07:25:44 AM

Getting ready!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 07:25:45 AM by ponyqueen »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
It's coming up so quick! What's all left for items we need for food? I could bring something snacky?

Also Dancing Phoenix I sent you a PM!

For Sale Wants

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
The after-party sounds amazing, but I'm not sure if I will be able to be there. It's a bit of a drive! But I'll see what happens!

I will have one guest with me- she has a persona now, and her pony's name is Foxfire. She's the famous Blue-Haired Girl from last year... wow. Was that only a year ago?

Scarlet, I pulled out 4 puzzles that I have doubles of. I put a couple of them together to see if all the pieces were there, but I won't be offended if you want to double-check. I haven't gotten to the point of weeding out accessories yet, but when I get there, I'll bring them to whatever meet we are going to! (Think 2020, not next year!) I might be able to do some book digging- they're all together on a shelf, so weeding them is a little easier.

I have two possible entries for the craft contest, I'm bringing them both. Actually, I'm wearing one of them, so you'll definitely notice if I forget it! Hahaha! I just haven't decided which to enter yet.

I will be looking for super-cheap ponies for a friend of my niece (the Kinid). I'm making an advent calendar for her, and because of family politics, I might not have a lot of help filling it, hence the super-cheap. She's 6 or 7, and the sweetest little thing, plus she really likes ponies. How can I not want to give her a little Pony Love? The point of that whole paragraph is that you should bring along the extra blind bags that you just want to give away, because I have an adorable girl who will love them- plus I'm very open to trading!

NESSA--- HUGS! We'll miss you!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
It's coming up so quick! What's all left for items we need for food? I could bring something snacky?

Also Dancing Phoenix I sent you a PM!

Snacky is good! May I suggest fruit snacks, granola bars, or nuts?

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I'll be sure that the fruit I bring is good for snacking, though I don't know exactly what I'm bringing yet. I think we'll be ok without another main dish- there are two of them, and lots of snacks. Plus cake- I mean, who really wants honest food when there's cake?

Should I bring cups for my drinks, or do you have a giant stash of them?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal