collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Wishlist  (Read 686 times)

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
My Wishlist
« on: September 15, 2013, 06:52:28 PM »
Wishlist for Baby Swap 2013 : In No Particular Order  ^.^ However those I would like more so over others have 3 *** stars by their names.  :) HINT... I just got into G2's and absolutely love them!!!

G1 Babies:

USA

Shovels ***
Squirmy *** (upgrade)
Noodles
Hoppy (kangaroo baby) ***
Spike
Tumbleweed
Puddles
Any TAF babies (except Milky Way)
Lil Cupcake
Lil Sweetcake
Leaper
Waddles
Drummer
Cool Breeze
Moon Jumper ***
Cloud Puff
Blossom

International

Hopscotch
Honeycomb
Stargaze ***
Cherries Jubilee
Buttons
NBBE Gusty
NBBE Ribbon
NBBE Heart Throb
Cuddles: Kitty and/or Elephant symbol
Bouncy: Giraffe and or/ Bear symbol
Snoozy: Duck and/or Rabbit symbol
Baby Lollipop

G2 Babies

Sweet Snowflake ***
Tickleheart
Honeyberry
Dreamer
Stardust
Moondust
Jewel
Sparkle ***
Fern
Sunbeam ***
Rumba ***
Samba ***
Dew
Fleur
Trueheart
Sweetheart
Petal ***
Nosy
Click
Study
Play

G3 Babies:

Jingle Jangle w/accessories ***

G4 Babies:

Twist A Loo (brushable) ***
Silver Spoon (brushable) ***

Baby Accessories:

Glow Worm
Teething Rings
Stack Toys
Sippy Cups with Bear print
Snail Rockers (yellow and aqua)
SeeSaw
Wagon
Toothbrush and paste
Baby Quackers pillow w/tooth
Elephant/Bunny/Dragon costumes (don't need to have pom pom pets)

Other Swap Info:

Condition Preferences: Near Mint to Mint

What is Unacceptable to You: eye and symbol rubs, unremoveable stains, tail rust, cut/trimmed hair, ingrained dirt, cancer, regrind, missing hair plugs, mold, holes/chew marks, head/body mismatch unless very light, necks don't align with bodies, hack jobs to necks, missing eye jewels if G2's, frizzy hair that can't be tamed/smoothed out

What is Acceptable: loose necks, marks on bottoms of hooves if hoof is flat to ground, tiny pock marks or indents in plastic, tiny scratches that do not affect paint or appearance, rattles from loose washers

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes: I love animals particularly Chihuahuas, mice, cats, pigs, elephants and horses,  milk or dark chocolate, chewy candy, stationery, stickers, the color yellow, sugar free gum, gerber daisies and tulips, animal shaped erasers such as Iwako( have the following: alligator, Japanese kitty, Hedgie, Polar Bear), unicorns, anything G1 MLP related, stars, candles

Dislikes: anything coffee or maple flavored, anything with nuts, tea, white chocolate, hard candy

Allergies: cigarette smoke, molds and mildews

Other Collections: I collect G1, G2, G3 and G4 MLP's, ( I just got into G2's and LOVE them!) Chihuahua items, Mouse/Mice items, Vintage LPS, Little Pretties, In My Pocket pets (flocked ones)

Customs/Rehair Questions from thread:

How do you feel about having a custom made of your Grail/HTF Expensive baby?

I think customs are awesome and am somewhat jealous of those with the talent to do them but I only collect original MLP's so I really don't have any interest in customs for my own collection.

What if I find your baby, but their hair is truly in a really bad way, would you mind if the baby was rehaired?

I would rather have the pony have a nice body first and foremost so rehairs are definitely a yes for me as long as the color matches the original hair color and can be styled as close to the original ponies hair as possible as well as length :)

Partner do you think of baby accessories.  that are not specifically on your wish list.  

I am not really big into accessories unless they are G1 baby accessories. The ones I am most interested in are already listed on my wishlist :)

If you had to choose, would you enjoy opening more presents or having fewer, but more expensive, swap gifts?

I personally don't have much of a preference.  I'll be happy either way! :lol:  In my opinion more doesn't always mean better and it is the thought that counts!

What kind of candy (the more specific the better) do you like?

I love dove chocolates, tootsie rolls, three musketeers, licorice(any flavor except watermelon), 100 grand, plain m&m's, hot tamales, mike & ike's, cinnamon bears and kit kats to name a few. I am not a fan of, white chocolate, hard candy, anything with nuts, coffee or maple flavored or with peanut butter or mint inside of chocolate ( yes I am strange) I love caramel and marshmallow inside of chocolate though! Oh... and coconut! I love coconut  :lol:

What smells do you like/hate?

Like: clean linen, soft smells, roses, lilacs, vanilla, apple cinnamon, pumpkin spice, baby soft

Dislike: most fruity smells and sweet smells, strong smells

Kind of odd ball question....do you prefer the Sun/Day or Moon/Night?

I am a night owl so I love the peacefulness of nighttime but there is also something about the early morning I like as well especially in the summer. Simple pleasures I guess.

Lots of inexpensive ponies or a couple more expensive ones?

Either :) I don't know that I have grails per se but I know that even though I am super fussy about condition I will be happy with as many ponies as my partner can afford to get me :)

Do you like Pony Merchandise and if so what generations?

Love it! I have a few things but not much so the more the merrier. I prefer G1 and G4 pony merchandise.

Do you have pets, and would you like treats or toys for them?

I have 2 mice Olivia and Lucy and a cat Scarlett. I am almost positive all three of them would love treats. I don't give the mice toys other than chew sticks and paper towel rolls since they destroy everything and my cat has plenty of toys but can never have to many lol. My mice do love a product called Cheezy Chewz which are shaped like cheese wedges and come in a 2 pack. WalMart used to have them then discontinued them.

Kids?

nope

Significant Other?

I have a boyfriend who loves airplanes and anything sweet for the most part except for marshmallow. I usually share though :)

Hand Made Items:

Sure why not :) However, I must warn my partner that I am not that creative except for scrapbooking lol

Partner: What animals do you enjoy/ have collections of and would love to have more of?

Top 2: I have small collections started of the following and would LOVE to have more: Chihuahuas and Mice related items/figures ect :)

Other animals I enjoy:

cats, horses, pigs, elephants, bunnies, hamsters, hedgies, guinea pigs, cows, goats and sheep, unicorns, squirrels ( I told you I love animals lol)

Partner, if I found one of the wingers on your wishlist but she didn't have her wings, would you still want her or no? 

I only have 2 wingers on my wishlist and would love to have the wings intact.

I know your wishlist said you didn't care much for BBEs but would you want one thrown in as an extra?

No thanks.

Do you have any hobbies, such as painting, building model rockets, etc.?

I love to scrapbook in my free time. When I was younger I loved to draw and was very good at it however now I fear I am a bit rusty.

How do you feel about head-body mismatch?

If it is very noticeable or drastic then it would probably bother me however if it is faint/light or a factory error (such as g4's) then I am ok with it.

Would it be ok if your partner finds a white pony that is not so white, but great in every other aspect?

It depends on how off white they are. I don't seem to mind a creamy white but if the pony looks more dingy/yellowed or has a bunch of ingrained dirt than that would bug me as well.

Hockey is HUGE in Canada...are you into any sports?

I wouldn't say that I am into sports but I do enjoy horseback riding, ice skating, bike riding, downhill skiing, fishing and rollerblading as well as taking zumba and body step classes at the ymca :)

Would you like/enjoy lotions, makeup, body sprays or body washes as part of your extras?

I am finicky when it comes to scents and beauty items and I rarely wear makeup so I would have to say no to this one. I also tend to have reactions to some items due to sensitive skin and hives :(

What is your favorite Holiday and would you like holiday items added to your box for fun?

I love the holidays and really don't have a particular favorite. Even though Halloween will come and go before we receive our swaps I find Halloween and Christmas related items fun. Target always has cute stuff in their seasonal aisles and at affordable prices so I say why not especially if there is pony stuff!  ^.^

I have been trying to sunfade a pony. It appears on my partner's want list. I have had it in the window for probably 4-5 months... and seen no progress... The pony originally came with a bib, if you put her bib on you cannot see the flaws- it has also been cleaned from RUST (to the best of my ability- which I will admit isn't the greatest)-  It is RARE/HTF .....would you like this pony?

No thanks, I am an extremely picky collector so I apologize to my partner in advance and hope I have not made things to difficult for you  :blush:

Marks on NDS?

Again... no thanks (see above)

Partner: are you ok with a pony that smells musty due to mildew ect on the inside of the body that is 100% removeable but still leaves a smell behind even though the body on the outside is flawless?

No, thanks... even though the mold is not present the smell would still bother me and my allergies unfortunately.

Do you like stationery? What's your favourite kind? Stickers/journals/pens/sticky notes?

I love stationery! I would have to say my absolute favorite things are stickers and magnetic notepads. I also love erasers, fun pens and pencils, sticky notes, journals ect. Micheals has to be one of my favorite stores to shop for stickers and scrapbook supplies followed by Archivers!

When did you fall in love with MLP/how big is your collection so far?

I began collecting at age 4-5 with G1's and continued to collect them into my pre-teens. I had well over 100 mlp's along with a small suitcase full of accessories, 3 megan dolls, mlp merchandise items, the rock a bye bed (is that what it's called) brush me beautiful boutique, full sets of petites, Lil Litters ect. I gradually grew out of them once they discontinued and hauled them to each new place I moved to until I found a fellow pony lover who still collected and made the choice to give all of them except 11 to her (now I regret that decision). I did not start collecting again until I fell in love with G4 AJ. My collection is at 400+ now  :shocked:

What are some of your favorite drinks/foods?

I love pizza, spaghetti, Mexican, PB n J, chai tea lattes, cheese, fruit, basmati rice, Chinese, pad thai, scrambled eggs, diet mountain dew, ice cream, and pancakes to name a few.

Do you have a sweet tooth for things other than candy and if so what do you like/dislike?

I love cake (except chocolate), cookies and brownies. I dislike pastries, doughnuts and pies.

Do you like to read and if so who are your favorite authors?

I love to read! My 3 all time favs are Nicholas Sparks, V.C. Andrews and Mary Higgins Clark :)

Dot under mane?
I'm fine with those if they are tiny and faint, must not be cancer or mold though.

Blush rub?
I am fine with blush rubs :)

Chewed ear of overseas pony?

No chew marks/bites/missing chunks please

Minor rust?

I am not a tail rust fan at all unfortunately  :huh:

Partner, do you ever melt wax tarts instead of using candles?

I am not sure what wax tarts are however I do love candles :)

How would you feel about getting an alternate rehair included in your box, if it was a baby, but not necessarily one on your want list?

If they were included as extras sure :) No BBE's please.

Do you like baby Fakies, such as the DG's sitting Lanard type fakies, that sort of thing?

No fakies. I have never cared for them.

Partner: are you ok with a pony that has repinked hair especially if she is one whose hair color normally fades to white after time such as Posey, Lickety Split and Princess Serena to name a few?

YES! If you can repink than by all means go for it :)

Partner: If I find a pony that goes well with something you said you like on your wishlist( type of animal, flower, treat ect) even if that pony is not listed would you still be interested in this pony as EXTRA even though you may get a duplicate?

This is a hard one for me just because I have a bunch of ponies already so even though I would normally say yes I think at this time I will pass due to space and for the simple reason that I already have a bunch of duplicates sitting around waiting for buyers at this time.

Partner: I know you mentioned you are not a fan of eye rubs. If I am able to fix an eye rub to match the other eye perfectly so that you would never be able to tell the rub was there in the first place are you ok with this?

YES! If you have the talent to make it look original than by all means go for it :) I personally have no idea how some of you do it but for those of you who have painted over eye rubs and made the pony look perfect you are brilliant!

Mexican Babies?

To be honest I have no clue what these look like  :blush: I usually just collect the USA/UK/Euro/ German babies as they are my favorites :)

IF YOU'RE WANTING ACCESSORIES: What about accessories for babies that are not on your list? Could you perhaps name some pony sets who have baby accessories you might be looking for?

I wouldn't mind Baby Brother accessories or accessories that came with the baby ponies and pretty pals sets :) I also don't have any rattles or baby necklaces to my knowledge. I know this is not a baby accessory but I would love to have the Christmas Tree comb that came with Merry Treats. Oh... do the stickers that came with the G1 babies count? If so I would love to have some of those as well. And ribbons :)

I won a G1 sticker once in an auction with 7 ponies off of ebay a while ago and it was never put in the box. I asked for a replacement and it never arrived even though the seller said it was sent. I was not happy about that but then again it was Ebay  :huh:

NEW QUESTION !!!! :lol:

For those of you who love stickers, what kinds do you like? For example: puffy, 3-D, glittery, flowers, animals, cartoons, scratch n sniff ect...

I LOVE stickers!!!! I have collected stickers since childhood and probably have way more than I need but always pick them up lol. I love the following types:

ANIMALS: absolute favorites especially brands like Jolees and Sticko
Puffy
Scratch N Sniff
My Little Pony
Fun stickers in general :) I am not very picky about stickers.

Fun Question:

What TV shows do you like to watch that are currently on air or will be returning for another season ect....

Master Chef
Bachelor/Bachelorette
Vampire Diaries
Master Chef Junior
Top Chef

( I kinda like cooking shows lol)

Reading! Do you like bookmarks?

I love reading. I usually just use the due back slip as a bookmark since it is easy lol. However, I really love the cute animal varieties of bookmarks out there! Barnes and Noble has super cute animal bookmarks!

Tea or Hot Chocolate?

Teas-no
Hot Chocolates- yes. I especially love the flavored varieties except for mocha

Do you like stuffed animals?

Love them!!!!! Customs would be awesome!

Do you mind marks on the bottom of the feet?

I don't mind them as long as they are on the hooves flat to the ground and not on the raised ones. The marks can't be along the sides of the hooves either. As long as I can't see them I am fine with them :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:56:31 AM by scarlettkitty81 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal