collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

VOTE FOR ONE ONLY! ^.^ The host pony is featured in photos, arts, crafts, and custom contests.

Cool Breeze - Windy Wing
Sea Breeze - Tropical Pony

Author Topic: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!  (Read 22553 times)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
does anyone have any manga that they would be willing to trade for ponies? etc

looking for a few titles. pm with lists if you have them. depending on the cost i might buy them, but they are getting donated so i'm trying not spend money on them.

I had some Inuyasha at some point... I'll keep an eye out for which ones!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
very cool.
I'm trying to get some more shonen titles. as those are the ones from my own collections that i've kept. XD alot of my shojo are at the school.

Deathnote is a title several of the kids requested, but it's still popular, so i haven't been able to find it for a good price.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
very cool.
I'm trying to get some more shonen titles. as those are the ones from my own collections that i've kept. XD alot of my shojo are at the school.

Deathnote is a title several of the kids requested, but it's still popular, so i haven't been able to find it for a good price.

Is this a class you teach? Who are you donating them to? My nephews have oodles of the things, I'll see if they have any they are willing to part with. It might also depend who they are going to- they might be more willing to part with a school donation--- though they might be happy spreading the manga love, too. (The blue-haired girl who was with me last year is one of the "nephews," so not little kids.)
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
If I'm able to borrow your oven, put me down for Hawaiian chicken to bring. It's super delicious :drool:

Now that I've been able to confirm, I need toget sales and stuff together and it's only a month away! :yikes: I need to clean ponies, decide if I want to do show and tell (such a worry wort) I wish I was good at crafts and art to do the contests :(

Is there anything else besides MLP that people are looking for? I am thinning my MH collection a bit and I have some Strawberry Shortcake things.

I will need to get my OCs for Aquatic Neon posted for the poster too! Finally figured my symbol out for mine for my wedding toppers. Now I just need to commission some art I want and the figures for the wedding!

Here's my fiancées OC Chevy:

I haven't scanned mine yet.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I'm glad you're bringing chicken, Nessa, because my pork may have an issue- I ran out of pork! See, there was this wedding, and now the only pork left is not really good for the potlucks. So PQ, could you replace my pork with Nessa's chicken, and I'll work on something else to bring? I'm sorry- but my freezer says I simply can't be pork girl again until November (butchering time!)!

Put me down for fruit- I'll think of something. Any allergies I should know about?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 11:08:34 AM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Hi PonyQueen, may I please get a keychain and lanyard?  :-D 
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I'm glad you're bringing chicken, Nessa, because my pork may have an issue- I ran out of pork! See, there was this wedding, and now the only pork left is not really good for the potlucks. So PQ, could you replace my pork with Nessa's chicken, and I'll work on something else to bring? I'm sorry- but my freezer says I simply can't be pork girl again until November (butchering time!)!

Put me down for fruit- I'll think of something. Any allergies I should know about?

Got it- fruit!

Hi PonyQueen, may I please get a keychain and lanyard?  :-D 

Excellent choice, madam! ;)

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy

looking for a few titles. pm with lists if you have them. depending on the cost i might buy them, but they are getting donated so i'm trying not spend money on them.

Okay- I have not much! Inuyasha issues 8 and 15. :/

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile

My husband has some manga, but it's all in Japenese, is that something you're interested in?   Also, do you by chance have the tokidoki customs done yet?  If so, can you bring them to the meet?  :)

Yay, thank you PonyQueen!  :-D

I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I did it! I painted! Lol... first thing I've done since the fair. Here is the Seabreeze that will be featured on the meet bookmarks this year. And I'll probably raffle the original!

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Very nice, PQ! I love how you did her tail! :O

Could I also be put down for a keychain and a lanyard, please? :) Thank you!

Less than a month to go, and I have classes starting two weeks beforehand. I hope I'll be able to miss class that day - I've signed up for a Saturday class; didn't even think about the meet when I did it a bit ago - I got the last seat available. Now I just need to see if the math class I want opens up....
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Very nice, PQ! I love how you did her tail! :O

Could I also be put down for a keychain and a lanyard, please? :) Thank you!

Less than a month to go, and I have classes starting two weeks beforehand. I hope I'll be able to miss class that day - I've signed up for a Saturday class; didn't even think about the meet when I did it a bit ago - I got the last seat available. Now I just need to see if the math class I want opens up....

Got it! Key chain and lanyard!

For anyone still considering the meet keychain/lanyard, tomorrow is the last day to order, so don't delay!  :wonder:   :ohyeah:

Offline PeachPinkPony

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
You can count me in!!!  ;) I finally made my account(Andrea ~ The one who bought the flutterponies watercolor at this years pony con). I think I misread the directions when I was making the mlparena account and thought that I'd get an email to activate my account and waited like a month!  >_<

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
You can count me in!!!  ;) I finally made my account(Andrea ~ The one who bought the flutterponies watercolor at this years pony con). I think I misread the directions when I was making the mlparena account and thought that I'd get an email to activate my account and waited like a month!  >_<

Hey sweetie! I didn't forget about you! I have your contact info right on the desk here, and was going to call if I didn't hear from you soon! ;) Haven't been down Judicial for a few weeks- hope that construction wraps up soon!

Would you like to order one of the Tropical Pony keychains or lanyards?

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Love the artwork PQ! I used to draw all the time but that was years ago. I am super excited for this meet!!! I also can't wait to pick up Mex Swirly Whirly :) Is there a way to post ISO (in search of) ideas just in case others have these items for sale/trade and can bring them? I don't see Silverdawns name on the list of those coming. Any word from her? I am after accessories lol

Pony Hugs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal