collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

VOTE FOR ONE ONLY! ^.^ The host pony is featured in photos, arts, crafts, and custom contests.

Cool Breeze - Windy Wing
Sea Breeze - Tropical Pony

Author Topic: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!  (Read 22554 times)

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
PQ, put me down for a keychain please!!
Excited, but totally unprepared...  my Seabreeze is stored away at my folks, so I won't be able to bring her

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I've only taken one picture of Seabreeze doing a summer activity... and I need to get the bookmarks ordered! I feel like August is going to whiz by...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
I can bring baby carrots and dip :) that is if the veggie option is still avail .

Also.....pony friends if you have g1 merch, books, puzzles, backcards, accessories, stickers ect  PLEASE BRING THEM!!!! My latest obsession :)

Hugs

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
PQ, put me down for a keychain please!!
Excited, but totally unprepared...  my Seabreeze is stored away at my folks, so I won't be able to bring her

One keychain, got it!

I can bring baby carrots and dip :) that is if the veggie option is still avail .

Also.....pony friends if you have g1 merch, books, puzzles, backcards, accessories, stickers ect  PLEASE BRING THEM!!!! My latest obsession :)

Hugs

Carrots- got it! And one keychain for you too (message in pm).

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Classes start for me on the 20th, so I've been focusing on getting ready for that - I'll definitely have the army of G3s to sell again this year (never did post them here or on Ebay), but I don't know if I'll be able to clean up (or even sort!) all the G1s. :(
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

Hugs

I'm pretty sure I have some puzzles- I'll take a look and bring what I've got!

I've taken a few pictures  of Seabreeze, plus I set her loose with my nieces and a camera- I'll post a few of the "gems" here, since I will definitely not be entering them in the competition! Hahaha!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I've taken a few pictures  of Seabreeze, plus I set her loose with my nieces and a camera- I'll post a few of the "gems" here, since I will definitely not be entering them in the competition! Hahaha!

I was even thinking of having all the "extra" pictures going on a slideshow in the background during the meet!

Post Merge: August 03, 2016, 12:27:44 PM

Deadline to order our exclusive meet swag featuring Tropical Ponies by rosesare: August 15th! [keychains $4, lanyards $6]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 12:27:44 PM by ponyqueen »

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
My favorite is the one with half a polar bear, half a child, and about 1/10th of Seabreeze. The best part is that this was THE SHOT. They were planning it forever, they had to get an adult to go with them into the lodge, and then the shot is just bad in every way. I love it.

I have a few more little trips to go before this- including the Dirty Girl Mud Run- anyone else doing that?

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I will try to come!

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I will try to come!

Yay! And for all the first timers thinking about attending- one of our regulars, Aquatic Neon, creates digital OCs of all the attendees and prints on a meet poster- perhaps you may already have been contacted? Anyhoodle- best chances of your character being on poster: confirm attendance. ;) The posters are super cool!

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
I have no idea yet if I'll be able to make it...

Is anyone looking for Poof 'n Puff Perfume Palace (near complete with box), Lullabye Nursery (near complete with box) or Paradise Estate (missing some of the tiny bits)? I also have some additional PE parts but not entirely sure which.
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy

Is anyone looking for Poof 'n Puff Perfume Palace (near complete with box), Lullabye Nursery (near complete with box) or Paradise Estate (missing some of the tiny bits)? I also have some additional PE parts but not entirely sure which.

I am looking for some PE furnitures & accessories, and Aurora is looking for the courtyard walls. :)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
It's official, my fiancé and I will be there!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

I am looking for some PE furnitures & accessories, and Aurora is looking for the courtyard walls. :)

Though if you have a really pretty PE for cheap cheap (Why did I pass on the $40 a couple years ago? WHY?????)  I would just buy the whole thing. So PQ, if you price yours around $50, consider it sold!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
does anyone have any manga that they would be willing to trade for ponies? etc

looking for a few titles. pm with lists if you have them. depending on the cost i might buy them, but they are getting donated so i'm trying not spend money on them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal