collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Have you ever thrown a pony in the trash?  (Read 4095 times)

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Sparkles are great, but Sunsparkles are better!
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever thrown a pony in the trash?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2016, 05:06:19 AM »
I haven't and I wouldn't ever throw out a pony, a lot of my ponies are baity and I would probably even keep a pony who had no legs ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig made by: Sapphire Rain
Instagram: mlp_sunsparkle

Offline Crystal-Sushi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Consistently broke :0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2016, 06:54:36 AM »
I've never thrown out a pony - and hopefully never will, as to me at least, no pony is beyond saving :inlove:
I finally found my grail! :heart:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2016, 01:12:05 PM »
I'm just about ready to hit the landfills looking for all of your ponies, guys! I've never thrown a pony away -- I've never had a reason to...

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2016, 03:03:40 PM »
I'm just about ready to hit the landfills looking for all of your ponies, guys! I've never thrown a pony away -- I've never had a reason to...

If you find Wigwam please give him an extra big cuddle from me and a lovely, warm, forever home and tell him I'm sorry!  :blush:

Post Merge: April 06, 2016, 03:07:57 PM

Aw, applejackbunny  :hug:  it's okay!! we still love you!  I think all of us (especially those of us who had them as kids) have done something regrettable to a pony at some point in our lives *cough cut hair in my case, cough*.  Hey, you never know, in 500 years an archaeologist might uncover that very same WigWam on an expedition and begin to study the ancient pony collectors  :P

Daffodil that's so sweet of you! Phew. I thought I might be pelted with flying ponies from across the Arena  :yikes:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:07:57 PM by applejackbunny »
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline jsmarx

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2016, 04:14:45 PM »
No.  I've rescued several from thrift stores, one included a pretty baity Baby Sweet Stuff.  I cleaned her up, and reblacked her eyes since they were so rubbed she was blind!  And I still have my very baity Baby Blossom who was one of my very first ponies that I ever got.  Her hair's super frizzy, she's no longer purple and covered with little pindots, and her paint is rubbed, but I love her none-the-less.  She's gotten a lot of hours of playtime!

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2016, 09:31:41 AM »
I don't remember ever throwing out a pony. But I did throw out a Roary figure once. (A Moondreamers character)
At the time there was no interest for Moondreamer items, they were typically given away for free or sold for like 50 cents or so. And I had this Roary, a winged lion, that had been on my sell or trade list for very long. No one wanted him.
One day I came home and was in a bad mood for some reason. I went into the living room and saw Roary sitting there, and then I got the urge to just get rid of him and have it done with. So I picked him up and threw him into the fireplace... he went up in flames in just a couple of seconds. :lol:
I obviously regret it now. Someone would have wanted him sooner or later. And today Moondreamer items are actually sellable. Plus, I have never forgiven myself for "killing" him and in such a cruel way.  -_-  Sorry Roary!  :blush:
Nowadays I keep everything, mlp and other toys, unattractive fakies, mismatched body parts, unknown accessories and such.
-

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2016, 10:06:59 AM »
yes I did once when I was just a little girl.. I still remember.. My mom was yelling at me and was really mean to me and I got very angry and threw my gusty that she had gotten me in the trash. She knew how much I loved that gusty and If I was a mom I would have taken it out of the trash if my kid did that.. But she didn't .. She allowed the pony to be thrown out in the garbage. I still remember that awful day.. I had a good childhood overall but it was not easy growing up with my mom. She had a very big temper..
On a brighter note a genuine reverse gusty came in the mail this week.. My fiancé confiscated her because he wants to give her to me for my birthday.. I really haven't owned another gusty that I can remember so having her in reverse color is very special.. I wont ever let this one go. :) I kind of see me throwing that gusty out when I was a kid as my rejection of that chaos and temper that she had... And now as this gusty comes in the mail.. I have gotten to a point where I am learning to accept and love myself.. So maybe its just me being too meaningful but that is the way I see it. :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:14:11 AM by Ember1 »
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2016, 08:27:26 AM »
Not a pony, but when I was a teenager I went through my room and threw out a ton of stuff, including a HUGE collection of G1 Littlest Pet Shops and a bunch of old McDonalds toys.   :cloud: I wasn't aware of the idea of selling/collecting retro toys at the time....
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Babydoll

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ★ Instagram Babydoll84uk (Pics of my collection) ★
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2016, 12:42:43 AM »
Never!! Even as a wee girl when i came home from school to discover my dog had eaten all four legs from my Cherry Treats, so she was basically just a head and a body. I was so upset as i just got her for my 6th birthday from my (fairy :P) godmother and I didn't want to loose her but I remember thinking to myself that she cant walk so made her a wheelchair from my wee brothers spaceship/transformer that looked like a chair with wheels when bent so she could get around & be part of my herd. :)

Babydoll~

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2016, 07:38:46 AM »
I don't think I've ever thrown out a pony . . . Even the ones with missing limbs and stuff, I know some people make customs of merponies and zombie ponies so I figure someone will want them, LOL.  I usually put that kind of pony in a lot with a couple other custom baits and sell them together.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2016, 08:14:18 AM »
nope, not sure I ever would.. Unless, say, a dog chewed it to bits or something... It would have to be pretty much obliterated I think ^^*

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2016, 10:54:02 AM »
Never!! Even as a wee girl when i came home from school to discover my dog had eaten all four legs from my Cherry Treats, so she was basically just a head and a body. I was so upset as i just got her for my 6th birthday from my (fairy :P) godmother and I didn't want to loose her but I remember thinking to myself that she cant walk so made her a wheelchair from my wee brothers spaceship/transformer that looked like a chair with wheels when bent so she could get around & be part of my herd. :)

Babydoll~

That's really clever.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2016, 12:05:33 PM »
I threw away a very moldy glory before I knew about the mlparena. Otherwise I would of sold it.

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2016, 12:42:11 PM »
no but i did loose one in asda ! tidily winks  :cry:

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2016, 03:18:17 PM »
I tossed 99% of my collection in the dumpster out of pure spite, so...yeah.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal