collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever have a pony in your collection go MIA?  (Read 1762 times)

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
Ever have a pony in your collection go MIA?
« on: August 21, 2015, 02:20:10 PM »
Has anyone else who has a huge amount of ponies ever discovered one they know they have missing or misplaced? I seem to be going through this myself right now, lol! I keep all my Spain and no country ponies together on my nirvana shelf. For the ponies with both Spain and NC counterparts, I'll group them like this: Spain Tickle, NC Tickle, Spain Hopscotch, NC Hopscotch, etc..
Last night as I was going over my nirvana shelf and trying to make space for a few new additions and upgrades, I noticed my Spanish Posey did not have her NC sister next to her. I'm pretty sure I bought one at some point as I keep an updated buyers guide of who I still need and all my nirvana ponies have id tags with their name and country on them so I don't have to take them down to flip them over to see who's who. I looked over the shelf and didn't see her, but I'm talking about a shelf with over 300 ponies. No one else has been in my room. I'm sure she'll turn up if I do have her. In the meantime I'll have to refer back to my buying records to see for sure I did get one. So what's your pony MIA story? 

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever have a pony in your collection go MIA?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 02:56:20 PM »
I hope you find Posey!  So far none of my MLP have gone missing, but I rehaired a vintage fakie that I wanted to keep as part of my collection and now I can't find her anywhere!  I deliberately kept her when I got rid of the rest of my fakie collection because I liked her colors and wanted to keep her as an "honorary" member of my MLP collection.  She has been missing for a while now, though, and I have no idea where she went!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 05:28:12 PM »
Yes....looooooooong time ago, my G3 Pink Sunsparkle went missing and I looked EVERYWHERE for her. Ofc I was annoyed and upset. I knew she was in the house and in MY room which made me feel alittle better. But it wasn't until we had to move from my old house about 5-6 years is when I actually found baby Pink Sunsparkle....she was behind my Green Day graffitied dresser!!!  :biggrin: and I guess that long time of her being lost had an effect on her magnet, so instead of repelling other ponies, she attracts them :)
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 05:41:21 PM »
Mine tend to go MIA when I want to take a pic or am looking for a certain pony.

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 08:16:50 PM »
I lost my Seawinkle for a while.  I looked all over for her but couldn't find her.  I reluctantly gave up, figuring she'd turn up someday.  And one day my mom was pushing back all the books on my shelf (because things like that bother her :rolleyes:) and found her hiding behind the books.  I still have no idea how Seawinkle got there.

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 08:20:44 PM »
I had two g4 cherry pies with the intention to sale one, some where along the way before I sold the second one the one for my collection disappeared.

It's been about three years and I never found her

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 09:32:46 PM »
Yes, I swore I had Baby Quackers  and I've torn my bins apart looking for her. I know I didn't trade or sell, just feel bad her mom looks lonesome without her.  :sad: I hope you find Posey, plushroo. Maybe she wanted to be playful and play hide and seek with you. ^.^

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 11:32:04 PM »
Yes they do go on adventures sometimes!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2015, 12:24:48 AM »
I'm missing seven ponies currently and am going CRAZY trying to find them. They must be together! I just don't know where!!
Baby fifi, pretty belle, stripes, surf rider, baby tip toes, sea winkle, and zig zag....I will find you.
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2015, 03:40:23 AM »
Oh man! G4 Spike and G3 Rose Garden Breezie have both been "Lost". As they are only small I thought they must have either gone in the Hoover or accidentally in the bin.

Both turned up, Spike had ended up two shelves down in the the Big Brothers and Rose Garden was inside one of styling size Princess Luna's curls. seriously, she was hiding right inside her hair.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline moevelvet

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 07:16:59 AM »

Both turned up, Spike had ended up two shelves down in the the Big Brothers and Rose Garden was inside one of styling size Princess Luna's curls. seriously, she was hiding right inside her hair.

Aww, that's so cute!
Honeybuzz went missing once, but I don't remember where it was she turned up.
Current profile pic from: http://kero444.deviantart.com/
Ember by Nence

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2015, 07:25:26 AM »
I haven't lost a pony, just Baby Splish's float! I can't find it anywhere! Maybe it'll turn up if I ever move.

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 09:48:37 AM »
I've never had this happen with ponies, but I have had it happen with LPS.

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 10:00:06 AM »
Yes...a little over 10 years ago, my Ice Crystal, pearly baby Firefly, and plush baby Lofty disappeared.  :cry:  I went to college, packed up my stuff, and came back home to find that these three (and who knows who else) were gone.  I have gone round and round with where they went, but they were just gone.  My mom swears she didn't get rid of them - but she is notorious for cleaning house once my sisters and I left the house for any period of time.  So yes, they probably made it to the local thrift...or worse, the trash.  :yikes:

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 10:12:50 AM »
Yes...a little over 10 years ago, my Ice Crystal, pearly baby Firefly, and plush baby Lofty disappeared.  :cry:  I went to college, packed up my stuff, and came back home to find that these three (and who knows who else) were gone.  I have gone round and round with where they went, but they were just gone.  My mom swears she didn't get rid of them - but she is notorious for cleaning house once my sisters and I left the house for any period of time.  So yes, they probably made it to the local thrift...or worse, the trash.  :yikes:
Oh no that's awful! That's worse than losing a common pony. I know Posey will turn up eventually and if she doesn't I can always replace her. I sold a Posey off recently, but very certain she was the US version because I keep all sale ponies in a tote. Hope everyone else finds their missing ponies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal