collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever have a pony in your collection go MIA?  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Sochy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever have a pony in your collection go MIA?
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2015, 11:09:35 PM »
I the kind of person that dont lost her head because is attached to it body, so yeah, I lost things all the time!
The only "pony" I lost was my Pinkie Pie Plush (G3 one, pretty tiny, but I love her). Months laters she appear at my mother's room in a box whit a lot of other toys!

Right now Im looking at my Lotsa Heart plush : ( (I called her "Patty" as a kid) I looking everywhere, even at my grandma house. I really miss her
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Art/Free Art (Closed)/Wishlist

Amazing little Dulce de Leche pixel by Weebkinz!

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2015, 12:37:36 AM »
My cousins and I were outside playing with a few of our ponies in the snow.   One of the twins, Peeks and Puddles, disappeared though.  We dug everywhere and couldn't find her.   It's a fenced in private backyard so no worries of anyone else finding her.   We figured when the snow melted she'd appear but she didn't. 

A few years later who suddenly appears in the grass?  Our missing twin.   A bit muddy but she was otherwise ok.   

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2015, 08:59:38 AM »
When I was a kid, Pink Sunsparkle was one of my favorite ponies.  She always had a central role in my games, especially when the castle was involved.  My ponies lived in two clear plastic Rubber Maid boxes, and I was really meticulous about putting everyone away when I was done playing because I was worried my dog would chew them up.  One day, though, Pink Sunsparkle was gone.  Not in either tote.  Not in the castle.  Nowhere.  I was super sad, and I pretty much stopped playing with the castle because it felt weird playing with it without her.  I made it a part of my games though, and said that the castle was locked up until the Princess (Sunsparkle) was returned.  Eventually I kind of gave up.

A few years later, my family moved and I was hopeful that she would finally show up.  Unfortunately, she didn't.  And to make things worse, the moving company was really bad and rather than put boxes in the right rooms, they basically stacked boxes in an un-penetrable wall in a back room.  My ponies wound up missing in there for years!! 

Finally, I found them one day years later, and I was over the moon!  I had missed them so much.  I practically flung the lid off the first plastic tote to look at them, and who was sitting on top of the pile, crown, tutu and all?

Pink Sunsparkle.

To this day I have no idea how that happened.  I played with my ponies nearly every day until we moved, so surely I would have seen her, especially if she was right on top!  The whole thing is very mysterious, but I'm happy to have one of my favorite ponies back!   ^.^

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2015, 09:06:08 AM »
We moved from one house to a different house several years ago, and all my ponies were in storage for years. When I got them out, I noticed a few were missing. I was positive I owned them but maybe I was wrong....it can be hard to keep track of about 800 ponies. But I was missing most of my Glittery Sweetheart Sisters (I could have swore I had a complete set....I have them all now), Cloud Dreamer, and Raspberry Jam.

I've gotten a really nice Raspberry Jam to replace my lost one, but I still need a Cloud Dreamer.  Things always get lost in moves it seems....
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2015, 03:12:23 PM »
I could have sworn that I lost Baby Cherries Jubilee, but then after a minute or 2 I remembered that I actually sold her - still makes me sad... How could I sell such a sweetheart? ;)

At least, she wasn't lost and have a happy new home! :)
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2015, 04:26:50 PM »
Yes! Moondancer once came with me to college for a still life study. Left her in my art bag, totally forgot about it. Years later cleaning out all my art stuff that I really just don't have the room for or love enough to display I found her. Decided to sell her since I hadn't missed her at all. She was quite mint, hopefully she's happy in her current home. :)
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal