collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Nendoroids Discussion Thread  (Read 13754 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: The Nendoroids Discussion Thread
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2015, 09:44:47 AM »
Didn't expect to see a nendo thread here, awesome ^^ I'm currently waiting for Sakura Mikudayo to arrive in the mail, she should arrive any day now :) I also have an Elsa nendoroid waiting for me (group order, so I have to wait till' the next convention to meet up with the person handling the order  >_<).

As for my collection: I currently have more scale figures than nendoroids, but these are the nendo's I own so far :) :
Spoiler
  • Sakura Miku (first version)
  • Cheerful Len Kagamine
  • Devil Homura
  • Snow Miku 2014
  • Snow Miku 2015
  • Stardust Witch Meruru
  • HMO Hatsune Miku

High five for another Mikudayo lover! 8D Did you order the Snow version as well? I love her so much xD
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Alzatia

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2015, 11:51:40 AM »
I'm about to receive my first Nendoroid soon. It's Red from Pokémon. :D Is there a list somewhere with all the characters that have been relseased?

All Nendoroids or all Pokemon characters? I can dig up the former, but if it's the latter Red and Cynthia are the two released so far with N Harmomia being the third and having the initial release in Japan this Christmas.

Also, Red has a history of having bootlegs with even GoodSmile Company warning customers on their site about it.

Offline Kyubey

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2015, 10:15:51 AM »
Completely off topic, but can I make a contract with you? :P
If you're a teenage girl who'd like to die for the sake of the universe, then sure /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

High five for another Mikudayo lover! 8D Did you order the Snow version as well? I love her so much xD
Mikudayo is the best! She's so adorable and eerie at the same time, I love it ^^ I even got her scale figure :D

I didn't get Snow Mikudayo...yet. I'm a bit reluctant to pre-order her since she's exclusive. Goodsmile doesn't lower value on packages so that would mean paying double the price for her through custom fees since she exceeds the limit by two euros...

That, and her being a december exclusive means I can probably just buy her from GSC in march. They always have a booth at a con that's only a 10 minute drive from my home, so I'd much rather buy her there at the regular price. No guarantee they'll bring her along, but I took the gamble with my two Snow Miku's too and GSC didn't dissapoint me  :P

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2015, 10:46:58 AM »
My snow bell miku arrived just a moment ago. I'm so happy with her (except her box tore.. ;_; ugh)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2015, 11:25:08 AM »

Mikudayo is the best! She's so adorable and eerie at the same time, I love it ^^ I even got her scale figure :D

I didn't get Snow Mikudayo...yet. I'm a bit reluctant to pre-order her since she's exclusive. Goodsmile doesn't lower value on packages so that would mean paying double the price for her through custom fees since she exceeds the limit by two euros...

That, and her being a december exclusive means I can probably just buy her from GSC in march. They always have a booth at a con that's only a 10 minute drive from my home, so I'd much rather buy her there at the regular price. No guarantee they'll bring her along, but I took the gamble with my two Snow Miku's too and GSC didn't dissapoint me  :P

I ordered mine from Nippon-Yasan. At the very least, they ship via methods other than EMS so I won't have to pay £13.50 in handling fees to free her from customs and she's only 3800yen, so just a bit more expensive base price than ordering from GSC direct.SAL has the chance to escape customs, especially in December because customs are usually too busy to charge cheaper parcels ^^

I didn't get her original Nendoroid (must order it soon but alas, other pre-orders) or scale but ahaha I had to get Sakura and Snow :lol:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline Kyubey

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2015, 12:28:32 AM »
I ordered mine from Nippon-Yasan. At the very least, they ship via methods other than EMS so I won't have to pay £13.50 in handling fees to free her from customs and she's only 3800yen, so just a bit more expensive base price than ordering from GSC direct.SAL has the chance to escape customs, especially in December because customs are usually too busy to charge cheaper parcels ^^
Wait, she's available on other sites? Damnit, I was told Snow Mikudayo was exclusive to the GSC store (her being a Snow Miku variant) so I didn't browse other sites to look for her. If she's not that kind of exclusive, GSC might not bring her along to conventions >_<   Seems she's unavailable on Yasan now, guess I'll browse some more for her or just wait when she comes out and snatch her then.

If I had known that, I could've added her to my existing december order  :(

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2015, 09:46:29 AM »
Wait, she's available on other sites? Damnit, I was told Snow Mikudayo was exclusive to the GSC store (her being a Snow Miku variant) so I didn't browse other sites to look for her. If she's not that kind of exclusive, GSC might not bring her along to conventions >_<   Seems she's unavailable on Yasan now, guess I'll browse some more for her or just wait when she comes out and snatch her then.

If I had known that, I could've added her to my existing december order  :(

She is exclusive to GSC's store, however certain retailers will order some from GSC's store to sell via their own stores.

Princess Lala

« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2015, 05:56:46 AM »
Has anyone else seen this and know what its from!?? I AM SPAZZING OUT OVAH HEHR!!!!!! :squee: :heart:

UUUUUMMMMAAAAARRRUUUUUU!!!!!! I love this chick. She seriously has an identical personality to me!!!!! Except the only difference is my hair is burgandy and I have blue eyes, a Totoro poncho, meiji kinoko instead of bambo shoots, and a mega monster can instead of cola. The whole eating and playing 3ds in the bathtub thing is spot on, as well as pretty much everything else. She is my anime twiiiiiin! (^_-)-☆ Hmmmm I need to draw my own version of myself like her and the with me chilling with her heeheeeee!

Sort of on topic, do we have a Figma thread somewhere? Because eeeeeep I bought an Ultimate Madoka figma last night for a little under $40! I know what you are thinking- bootleg? NOPE. Seller bought her off amiami and decided to sell her, you should have seen her BIN price!! The seller used their own pictures, stated she is an authentic and original japanese product.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:00:50 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2015, 11:04:33 PM »
Has anyone else seen this and know what its from!?? I AM SPAZZING OUT OVAH HEHR!!!!!! :squee: :heart:

UUUUUMMMMAAAAARRRUUUUUU!!!!!! I love this chick. She seriously has an identical personality to me!!!!! Except the only difference is my hair is burgandy and I have blue eyes, a Totoro poncho, meiji kinoko instead of bambo shoots, and a mega monster can instead of cola. The whole eating and playing 3ds in the bathtub thing is spot on, as well as pretty much everything else. She is my anime twiiiiiin! (^_-)-☆ Hmmmm I need to draw my own version of myself like her and the with me chilling with her heeheeeee!

She's on her way to me hopefully!  BF bought her when pre-order was up.  This anime is probably my favorite anime right now; it's so hilarious!

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Princess Lala

« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2015, 07:16:23 AM »
:frolic: *grabs Akemi-chan and invites her to watch Himouto with me* you have no idea how happy it makes me feel to know others enjoy it!!!!!! I just LOVE all the references.... especially the epi where big brother throws "Patsune Miku's" figma box away!!! That has SO happened to me with my snow miku.....husband threw the box away so all I the pieces I have of her is her happy face and one pair of hands LOL!

It looks like I have until late feb to preorder!!! My husband said he is probably going to beat to it though, he really loves her little accessories!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:18:36 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2015, 09:09:12 AM »
"Oneeeeee-chaaaan!!!!"  The story is simple about a closeted geek, but so relateable!  I've found myself day dreaming about my hobbies at work/school many times, lol.  Never about cola, though  :P

Princess Lala, I hope you do get to add her to your collection!  And you have to post that drawing on here after your done  ;)   In my excitement, I mis-read the release date and realize she's coming out next year  >_<.

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2015, 10:15:21 AM »
So barnes and noble sales nendoriods now??? I found wind waker link at my local one the other day. Actually mine has a pretty good anime figure section now

Princess Lala

« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2015, 12:01:45 PM »
^ WAT!!! I knew they sold Figmas, as mine has sailor moon on display as well as gundam but nendoroids too!? How much was Toon Link!??? He is one of the ones I want haha! xD Eeeeeeeeee so much anime goodness thoughts today!!!! *goes to happy place*

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2015, 12:03:46 PM »
I had been tempted to buy Umaru for a while, but I think I would mostly want her for her accessories and faceplates. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2015, 11:34:44 AM »
I now have three Nendoroids and three more on the way.  :biggrin:

Misa, Maki and Umi.

Nendoroid Petites from Death Note

I also got two Figmas (and two more on the way) :)

Alzatia: Unfortunatly the Red I got was a bootleg, but I didn't pay much for him so I don't mind that much. For a bootleg he looks pretty good and I'll keep him 'til I get the real thing.
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal