collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Nendoroids Discussion Thread  (Read 13678 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: The Nendoroids Discussion Thread
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2015, 12:52:36 PM »
I hear Marth is up for pre-orders now. Read it on Nintendolife.com
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2015, 12:40:10 PM »
Sandi, that is a bootleg???? Red looks so handsome!!! I might have to just get him too, just tell me the seller!   (ㆁωㆁ*) I actually recently ordered a bootleg 'bloomed in japan' sakura miku just because her legit figure is limited to 500 units... and she is pricey! Luckily the bootleg was next to nothing so lets see what I get for under $15! xD

I actually HOPE there is a booleg Umaru nendo so I can make a custom of this:

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I spent last night on my breaks doodling this, phone died so I had to use my crappy tablet camera. Eeeeeeeep this is ME when I come home from work!!! I am a real-life Umaru!!! I need to color this really bad! :3 I honestly wear this dang-gone Totoro poncho eeeeevery day when I come home! Then I have this big stitch tsum tsum I cuddle with while I play Animal Crossing or Pokemon on my 3DS. Next to me is always a Mega Monster, berry pocky, meiji konoko mushrooms snacks, chips, or those Japanese leche purrin. Is it weird im second generation Scandinavian decent in Texas and I only grocery shop at the Asia mart? Oh well I don't care!  Hmmm I dont have any hamsters so I drew my ferret in there too. Heehee my guy just loves my little angry Sakura Patsune Migu Nendoroid  and arpakasso I drew in there! xD
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:24:00 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2015, 10:43:39 AM »
:frolic: *grabs Akemi-chan and invites her to watch Himouto with me* you have no idea how happy it makes me feel to know others enjoy it!!!!!! I just LOVE all the references.... especially the epi where big brother throws "Patsune Miku's" figma box away!!! That has SO happened to me with my snow miku.....husband threw the box away so all I the pieces I have of her is her happy face and one pair of hands LOL!

It looks like I have until late feb to preorder!!! My husband said he is probably going to beat to it though, he really loves her little accessories!

I love Umaru!! I am so debating ordering this one haha

I'm also finally waiting for my Sakura Miku #500 to arrive from Japan!! She has shipped!!

Princess Lala

« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2015, 12:21:23 PM »
^ Oooooooooo congrats, you! -3- Heehee im curious to know much you spent on it!!!! $150 seems to be the average BIN price on ebay!!!!

Today my BFFF wants to go out with meat several B&N and look for nendoroids! He is my asian-boy good luck charm for finding cool stuff LOL whenever im out with him I find something rare!  Hopefully we find someof the ones we are looking for! He wants Toon Link!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2015, 12:34:57 PM »
Even though I am not a LoZ fan, I think Toon Link's nendoroid is adorable. xD I was originally going to buy it for my boyfriend as a christmas/graduation gift, but he sold out at the time before I could buy it.
...so I ended up buying him the Skyward Sword Link figma instead. xD

I wanna preorder my nintendo husbandMarth nendoroid, but I might wait a little bit and see which site I want to get him from. Kinda bummed that he isnt coming out until May/June and a bit worried he has that super poseable body.

On another note, I am little jealous and upset that apparently Havrest Moon Miku is going to be sold at NYCC, considering I preordered her from GSC and they havent mentioned a shipping date.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2015, 02:04:57 PM »

On another note, I am little jealous and upset that apparently Havrest Moon Miku is going to be sold at NYCC, considering I preordered her from GSC and they havent mentioned a shipping date.

To be honest, each time they've taken those kinds of exclusives to cons they have sold out within an hour or two meaning the people that get them have queued for aaages. It's worth the extra wait to at least know you've secured one and can visit other things instead of queuing at one booth to potentially be disappointed.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2015, 04:18:48 PM »
^ Oooooooooo congrats, you! -3- Heehee im curious to know much you spent on it!!!! $150 seems to be the average BIN price on ebay!!!!

Today my BFFF wants to go out with meat several B&N and look for nendoroids! He is my asian-boy good luck charm for finding cool stuff LOL whenever im out with him I find something rare!  Hopefully we find someof the ones we are looking for! He wants Toon Link!

WHAT!? I think she was around $65, but I did preorder her in January I think so I'm just happy shes finally shipping. So many delayed updated.

Princess Lala

« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2015, 07:31:14 PM »
^ You are every lucky to have preordered!!!! I had the chance during a second round of preorders, but I waited too long!!!! Yeah, check ebay- her prices are crazy secondhand! xD

So bringing my friend worked- again!!!! He really does bring such good luck doll or toy hunting, we found Toon Link as well as other lovelies!!!

You can bet sweet Celestia I will be BACK to get Chibiusa on payday! Husband scolded me on the phone telling me NOT to buy her because we drafted $150 over for Disney World savings and paid rent. *counts the days until payday*

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2015, 09:24:19 PM »
Ugh, you have Chibi Moon and Tuxedo Mask Figuarts!! I want them SOOOOOOOO bad!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2015, 04:43:07 PM »
^ You are every lucky to have preordered!!!! I had the chance during a second round of preorders, but I waited too long!!!! Yeah, check ebay- her prices are crazy secondhand! xD

So bringing my friend worked- again!!!! He really does bring such good luck doll or toy hunting, we found Toon Link as well as other lovelies!!!

You can bet sweet Celestia I will be BACK to get Chibiusa on payday! Husband scolded me on the phone telling me NOT to buy her because we drafted $150 over for Disney World savings and paid rent. *counts the days until payday*

Disney World > Chibi-Usa (for now lol)

Chibiusa is adorable! I got her for my birthday and she's wonderful! I live in an area where I can find these guys pretty easily, but I can imagine how excited you were to find all those cuties!!

Post Merge: October 03, 2015, 12:56:42 PM

Sakura Miku is out or delivery! So so excited!

And I just pre-ordered the second release of Umaru, I couldn't help it XD
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:56:42 PM by shelvesofwhimsy »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 03, 2015, 09:27:18 PM »
I am trying not to buy a non-preorder nendoroid, but it's so hard. xD

Always wanted a nendoroid in a yukata, and I cant decide if I wanna buy one of Madoka or Miku. Maybe Madoka, because the one I am looking at she is wearing a pink one, and pink is my weakness. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2015, 02:36:13 AM »

I am trying so hard to resist Umaru ;;
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Princess Lala

« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2015, 06:43:38 AM »
I think I'm gonna preorder Umaru myself this paycheck!!!! I really want to make sure I get one! I absolutely have to have her to continue  living.  xP

Also talked my husband into taking me to the mall at that Barnes and Noble to get Toon Link and Chibiusa! He really likes Toon Link since that is fav smash bros character. Chibiusa will be MINE!!!  >=} Hmm I also wonder if B&N sells other Nendoroid? I should stalk some forums!

Post Merge: October 04, 2015, 06:48:37 AM

I am trying so hard to resist Umaru ;;

BUY HER BUY HER! YOU NEEEED HER!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 06:48:38 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2015, 10:54:30 AM »
Anyone else who have a lot of trouble putting together the Nendoroid Petites? My fingers hurt from pushing so hard. It seems like many of them have too small holes. I love them though, they are so small and cute and with great paint jobs. I just wish they weren't so hard to assembly.
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2015, 11:06:03 AM »
Anyone else who have a lot of trouble putting together the Nendoroid Petites? My fingers hurt from pushing so hard. It seems like many of them have too small holes. I love them though, they are so small and cute and with great paint jobs. I just wish they weren't so hard to assembly.

I had that issue with my Madoka Magica ones. I was starting to think the stands were incorrect, turns out they just took a lot of pushing to get in there right. >_< I do love them, though!
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal