collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Nendoroids Discussion Thread  (Read 13756 times)

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
Re: The Nendoroids Discussion Thread
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2015, 10:57:12 AM »
I'm about to receive my first Nendoroid soon. It's Red from Pokémon. :D Is there a list somewhere with all the characters that have been relseased?

The Goodsmile website has every nendoroid they have released :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2015, 01:54:07 PM »
Got two nendoroids in the mail - Love Live Maki and Pokemon Cynthia (which I admit was because I really am quite fond of Garchomp xD).  Totally gonna have fun with them tonight!

I'm about to receive my first Nendoroid soon. It's Red from Pokémon. :D
Oooooo you are getting Red? :D awesome! Where from?
I always feel that the first nendoroid you get is a special one.  :P
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2015, 03:02:59 AM »
The Goodsmile website has every nendoroid they have released :)
Thanks. :)

Oooooo you are getting Red? :D awesome! Where from?
I always feel that the first nendoroid you get is a special one.  :P
From the Swedish version of ebay. I can't wait to get him. :D
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2015, 07:36:02 AM »
Just pre-ordered Mega Man and Kirby. I can't wait to get them, they're both so cute! :cheer:

Congrats! :choc: :cheese: :chili: :taco:

Star Rod and Maxim Tomato Kirby are so cute! X3

I laughed at Mega Man's "Lemon Shooter" and the explosion is um...interesting and accurate.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:38:37 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2015, 08:38:46 AM »
I laughed at Mega Man's "Lemon Shooter" and the explosion is um...interesting and accurate.

It really is. :lol:

I'm also debating if I want to get Cynthia from the Pokemon Center site.  I've never owned a regular Nendoroid before, I just have a ton of the Nendoroid Petite figures, and I can already tell that I'm going to be addicted to these.

Speaking of: Anyone else have Nendoroid Petite figures?  I just set up my Madoka Magica ones in the living room.  I have them in their school outfits, with Kyoko in her street clothes, and them as magical girls.  I'll post a picture when I get home!
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2015, 09:06:45 AM »

I'm also debating if I want to get Cynthia from the Pokemon Center site.  I've never owned a regular Nendoroid before, I just have a ton of the Nendoroid Petite figures, and I can already tell that I'm going to be addicted to these.

Speaking of: Anyone else have Nendoroid Petite figures?  I just set up my Madoka Magica ones in the living room.  I have them in their school outfits, with Kyoko in her street clothes, and them as magical girls.  I'll post a picture when I get home!
Just do it! [/Shia Lebouf] ;)
 :lol: I suggest getting Cynthia if you havent already. I havent taken pics of her yet, but Garchomp is big in comparison to her (not that she is tiny or anything next to him).

I have yet to get any of the Petites (There is a Miku one I really want but she tends to be pricey since I think she is a rare one Dx ). I do have two of the Nendoroid Co-de figures, and they are pretty neat for how much they are. Basically cheaper Nendoroids that you can't remove their arms and legs individually but can swap their parts with regular Nendoroids.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2015, 09:15:42 AM »
 :lol: I suggest getting Cynthia if you havent already. I havent taken pics of her yet, but Garchomp is big in comparison to her (not that she is tiny or anything next to him).

I have yet to get any of the Petites (There is a Miku one I really want but she tends to be pricey since I think she is a rare one Dx ). I do have two of the Nendoroid Co-de figures, and they are pretty neat for how much they are. Basically cheaper Nendoroids that you can't remove their arms and legs individually but can swap their parts with regular Nendoroids.
I guess I shouldn't let my dreams just be dreams, huh? :lmao:

The reason I was avoiding Nendoroids for so long is because I wasn't a huge fan of poseable figures.  Mostly because there wasn't much I could do with them, no where for me to display them, and neat picture opportunities for them were hard to come by.  Now I'm like "I NEED ALL OF THE POSEABLE FIGURES!" because, since moving into my new house, I find myself actually playing around with my figures and toys a lot more.
Instagram / Want List

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2015, 09:55:24 AM »

I guess I shouldn't let my dreams just be dreams, huh? :lmao:

The reason I was avoiding Nendoroids for so long is because I wasn't a huge fan of poseable figures.  Mostly because there wasn't much I could do with them, no where for me to display them, and neat picture opportunities for them were hard to come by.  Now I'm like "I NEED ALL OF THE POSEABLE FIGURES!" because, since moving into my new house, I find myself actually playing around with my figures and toys a lot more.

I have a few petits - I got some Madoka girls before I bought the full size Nendoroids, and have a few Vocaloid ones (Deep Sea Miku, Crystal(?) Miku, and Luka in a kimono). They're really nice and high quality for trading figures (which are pretty rare these days, actually),, and work well for characters that have many different designs.

I don't like jointed poseable figures much but given most Nendoroids don't have joints it fixes this for me :lol: It's why it makes me so mad when they do make jointed Nendos (especially where you KNOW that character ain't getting another Nendo, unlike Saber or Miku). They're just so ugly. I did cave and order Rin Tohsaka's school uniform Figma...mostly because RIN.

Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2015, 12:15:23 PM »
I know what you mean about poseable figures.  I currently only own two figmas (Free! Haru and Makoto), and I do like them a lot, but I prefer nendoroids because of size. Although I am tempted ot order this one blank nude female figma for poseing reference. :)

And I am so happy that GoodSmile annouced that they are going to release the Nendoroid Code Fundoshi bodies (they were an April Fools prank this year), because my boy nendos need more body options. xD

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2015, 12:46:28 PM »
I know what you mean about poseable figures.  I currently only own two figmas (Free! Haru and Makoto), and I do like them a lot, but I prefer nendoroids because of size. Although I am tempted ot order this one blank nude female figma for poseing reference. :)

And I am so happy that GoodSmile annouced that they are going to release the Nendoroid Code Fundoshi bodies (they were an April Fools prank this year), because my boy nendos need more body options. xD

Me too! I'm hoping to get the gold ones for Gilgamesh :lol: I'm hoping we'll see Nendoroids of the Uta no Prince-Sama boys, and Haruka. Sigh. Haruka and Gou don't get enough love.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2015, 01:45:09 PM »

Me too! I'm hoping to get the gold ones for Gilgamesh :lol: I'm hoping we'll see Nendoroids of the Uta no Prince-Sama boys, and Haruka. Sigh. Haruka and Gou don't get enough love.
Indeed, especially Gou. Sometimes I forget she is even a character in the series!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2015, 07:20:39 PM »

It needs a spike pit
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2015, 04:26:02 AM »
I blame this thread for the snow miku I just bought.  (It was a constant reminder I never got her, and I caved today)

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Kyubey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2015, 05:05:31 AM »
Didn't expect to see a nendo thread here, awesome ^^ I'm currently waiting for Sakura Mikudayo to arrive in the mail, she should arrive any day now :) I also have an Elsa nendoroid waiting for me (group order, so I have to wait till' the next convention to meet up with the person handling the order  >_<).

As for my collection: I currently have more scale figures than nendoroids, but these are the nendo's I own so far :) :
Spoiler
  • Sakura Miku (first version)
  • Cheerful Len Kagamine
  • Devil Homura
  • Snow Miku 2014
  • Snow Miku 2015
  • Stardust Witch Meruru
  • HMO Hatsune Miku

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2015, 08:34:39 AM »
Didn't expect to see a nendo thread here, awesome ^^ I'm currently waiting for Sakura Mikudayo to arrive in the mail, she should arrive any day now :) I also have an Elsa nendoroid waiting for me (group order, so I have to wait till' the next convention to meet up with the person handling the order  >_<).

As for my collection: I currently have more scale figures than nendoroids, but these are the nendo's I own so far :) :
Spoiler
  • Sakura Miku (first version)
  • Cheerful Len Kagamine
  • Devil Homura
  • Snow Miku 2014
  • Snow Miku 2015
  • Stardust Witch Meruru
  • HMO Hatsune Miku

Completely off topic, but can I make a contract with you? :P

I've now made a list of Nendoroids that I feel like I need in my life.  I'm going to a convention next weekend and I'm sorta hoping I run into a seller that has some.  Bye bye money...
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal