collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2015 - 5th Anniversary! (September 12 in Lawrenceville, GA)  (Read 8958 times)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Fox, thanks for letting me know xD I fixed that! Typing on a phone is certainly not the easiest. :silly: And there are plenty of Panda Express in my area! :) You will have no problem finding some cheap Asian food. Haha

Radiance, Yay! Anything you could spare would make me so exceedingly happy and would help a ton! Last year went so great and I have no doubts this year will be the same :)

I am officially going to try and dress super 80s for the meet, so everyone should join me! Think about how freaking cute we would all look in pictures :lovey: Hehe! I might even break out my ancient hair crimper that still works somehow   :cool:
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Okay, 80s it is. :D I have some pretty perfect clothes for that theme. :) What kind of pizza would we be getting? Depending on where it's coming from, I would either be okay with pizza OR going the renegade route and also getting Panda Express. ;)

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
It's not too far of a drive for me, I think I'll go. I've been wanting to meet more collectors in person. I don't know if there's much I can bring to raffle off, unless any of you want a Party Cannon.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I cannot wait to see what you wear, ringwraith! I am already brain storming outfits xD

We would love to have you join us, zombienixon! Greenville isn't far away at all!

I updated the first page of the thread with who is bringing what so far :) a couple of you have said you are bringing utensils, but we should only need one of you to bring them ^^ we need some healthy snacks like a fruit tray or veggies! :D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:51:17 AM by MonstarNomNom »

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
Okay Hubby said yes!! Looks like myself, Shenanigans, and my hubby will be coming :D I also will be putting up my rehair, Rainbow Sherbert, as a raffle prize to help pay for the venue :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
Ohmygod rainbow sherbert?!! Really!! I totally remember her and really really want her XD shenanigans is coming? ! Yay I'd love to finally meet her!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
On year I WILL make it to this meet!  I'd love to go this year, but we're making the 7 hour trip to Atlanta weekend right before the meet, and a trip to Austin, TX the next weekend, so I am definitely not going to want to be in the car that long for 3 weekends in a row, LOL!

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Okay Hubby said yes!! Looks like myself, Shenanigans, and my hubby will be coming :D I also will be putting up my rehair, Rainbow Sherbert, as a raffle prize to help pay for the venue :D

*puts even more money aside for my raffle ticket budget* >3> My gosh that is one stunning lady!

Seriously I am so stoked you guys will be able to make it! I cannot wait to get to meet new pony folks! :heart: If you have any questions please feel free to let me know!

barbgirl999, I totally do not blame you! I seriously hope you can make it one year :) I would just love to meet you in person! :heart:

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
Well, some things happened with work, and I think I'm going to have to say that I'm not going to be able to make it.

Our head server got promoted to asst. manager since our GM had some mysterious circumstance come up and had to leave the company.  Anyways, between me and two other servers, we're the filling in head server, and it is likely one of us will be promoted to head server.  That said, we've been burning through servers  left and right, and I talked with our now asst. manager, and they don't want to be left without two of their top servers, as my roommate works for them as well, and while she's not an acting head at this point, she is a very strong worker.  Our staff is extremely small at this point, like bare minimum for operating on weekends, and while I'm sure we'll get some bodies hired in the meanwhile, I'm really needed and 50% of my weekly earnings are made just on the Saturday and Sunday shifts. @_@  It wasn't an issue last year, as the place I was working at did bad on Saturdays and was closed Sundays. . .  Besides that, just not responsible when I need to buy a car.  Mine ended up blowing up a couple weeks ago, after getting everything fixed, so it's a been a biiiiiig game of bad month good month over here.  Maybe next year, when I earn my paid vacation, lol! 

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Sent in my form :) I will be coming with Kissthethunder ^.^

Ohmygod rainbow sherbert?!! Really!! I totally remember her and really really want her XD shenanigans is coming? ! Yay I'd love to finally meet her!

Yay! I was in the first girly swap you hosted ^.^ It was so much fun and I can't wait to meet you and everyone else :D
My Wish List

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
I got the trophies done and they are cuuute, I'll snap some pictures with my phone later.

I just realized for Bingo I will need to have some small prizes.

I think one time when we did it everyone kind of donated little items from their table for the bingo, is there a chance of that happening again?

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
MiRaja, I am sad you won't be able to join us but good luck with your job!

Shenanigans is also bringing a super fun game for us all to play! That brings us to 3 awesome games so far! This year is going to be a blast :D

Fox, I might go out and see if I can find some goodies for it! I think we mainly did that was because people kept wanting to play! Haha I will assign myself to get the prizes for it ^^

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
For Trivia since there will be two round here are the simple 2 trophies One for each round of trivia:

AND for the super awesome bonus question you can wager all your points on. here is the big mama trophy

I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures everyone my camera was stolen a couple months ago so I've been using my phone to take pictures. I will be writing on them that they're for pony trivia so they're not 100% done yet but you get the point!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:03:51 AM by UrocyonFox »

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
Those are so fabulous!! :D I better brush up on my pony knowledge.

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Ah I my raffle prize donation is currently "delayed in transit" from the post office which means its just sitting in the North Metro GA post office for no reason err.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal