collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Ferret lovers out there??  (Read 5186 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Any Ferret lovers out there??
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2015, 05:27:21 AM »
^ Oh wow! Very detailed!! *is in a hyper mood to talk about ferrets* :-3 Heehee im glad I am not the only one who broke ferret rules with sweets! xD Ferrets seem to love sugar, yes? Once Miku tore open a new bag of M&Ms and they spilled everywhere on the floor like a bag of marbles but I put her away before she could eat any. Even if I put them on the counter she knows they are there and tries to tippy-toe to sniff them! xD She loves to steal my fun-size halloween candy and hide them in Coles shoes...she also steals my tsum tsums! 

Heehee 3 ferrets crashing into everything sounds adorable but chaotic! Mostly adorable! XD

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Any Ferret lovers out there??
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2015, 08:25:09 AM »
Its great seeing everyones ferrets. I miss having them. My last one passed over 10 years ago.

Aww, I'm so sorry. Have you considered getting another ferret(s)?

Also, thanks for the responses you guys! I really hate that people think it's okay to ridicule a complete stranger over something that they aren't even doing wrong! I mean...I don't get it! I don't go around IG commenting on stranger's posts, telling them that they're abusing their ferrets because they aren't doing the same things with them that I do with mine. Unless I see some obvious abuse (holding the ferret wrong, feeding it something that it absolutely should never eat, etc.), I'm keeping my mouth shut!

It's just so annoying. All I want to do is post cute pictures of my ferrets without negative comments  :yikes:(it's why I mostly stopped posting pictures of my fur babies on Facebook, too many rude comments from friends/family members who don't know the difference between a ferret and a rat).

As for food, Latte loves chicken. I haven't really given her much of anything else yet, as far as meat goes, and I'm going to try and switch them both to a different kibble, something of better quality.

Not to be a goody-two-shoes, but my ferrets don't get into anything they shouldn't, food wise. I'm really paranoid, especially since Furret has adrenal gland disease (which I've been assured wasn't caused by anything I've done), but I really don't want something to happen to either of them because I let them have a little bit of "bad" food.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal