collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November  (Read 68127 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November
« Reply #540 on: December 18, 2014, 10:25:23 AM »
Could someone do me the biggest favor and tell me what the dimensions of Celestia's box are?  She is the bigger of the two, right?  Just want to check on something...

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 18, 2014, 10:30:04 AM »
Could someone do me the biggest favor and tell me what the dimensions of Celestia's box are?  She is the bigger of the two, right?  Just want to check on something...
The box is 7 1/2 in. in height and a just slightly over 9 in. wide.  Celestia and Luna's boxes are the same size, btw.  ^.^
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 18, 2014, 10:50:09 AM »
Thank you!!!!!

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 18, 2014, 11:05:59 AM »
Since Hot Topic's "we'll answer your messages within 24 hours" -promise (on the online store) is pretty much all for nothing, I sent them pm through Facebook and hopefully I finally get some kind of answer about what the heck is going on with my order.

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 18, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »

I'm just imaging the postman when he come to your house with your order... :lol:

"They're for my sisters. I have a lot of sisters."

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #545 on: December 18, 2014, 12:02:50 PM »
Went to the comic book store! GLITTER AJ'S!!!! Too bad they were $60 each! @______@ I can wait for the hype to go down on her like Fluttershy.

Offline Kitzka

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 18, 2014, 12:52:20 PM »

Went to the comic book store! GLITTER AJ'S!!!! Too bad they were $60 each! @______@ I can wait for the hype to go down on her like Fluttershy.

Wow. That's a great find. Too bad they are so much. :(

When the spitfire glitters first came out I remember a friend saw her in a comic shop. The owner wanted $90. She thought it was too much but then second guessed herself and went back the next day. The evening before the one sold on evilbay for $600. The comic shop owner had raised the price to $600. This was a pony he got straight from funko. The glitter never sold at that price but he had it listed that high for quite a while.

This is just to say- I'm sure glitter AJ will come down. But she is a beauty! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Prideth

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Rainbow Sparkle Pony Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 18, 2014, 12:59:11 PM »
The glitter AJ is so cute!  I have no idea how people can ask $600 for a sparkly pony.  I know it's in demand but.. come on!

Wishlist    Trade  Prideth Reference Sheet

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 18, 2014, 01:01:16 PM »
One thing I've learned with the glitters is that it's always best to wait, even if waiting can be hard.  I know people were paying ludicrous amounts for Spitfire and Bon Bon, but I managed to get Spitfire for $50 and Bon Bon for $90 (which was great in comparison to her other eBay prices, but still much more than I'll even pay again).  All my others have been at retail price or under $40.

I remember when glitter Spitfire was going over for $600... craziness.  The bids were starting out low, too!  I can't believe people have that much money to drop on a pony that eventually became available in stores.  :blink:

So I was just looking at glitter Celestia on eBay and uh... people are actually paying $40+ for a regular Celestia?  I don't get it.  :drunk:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:07:12 PM by MoonbeamStar »
Instagram / Want List

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 18, 2014, 01:06:13 PM »
First order arrived. Love them seriously they are amazing, all decent paint jobs from first glance, no broken tails or anything out of a ton of ponies, no glitter Lunaa, but three glitter Celestias?! Glad I got my Luna on ebay, but I needed an upgrade hopefully I can find one in store. thrilled to be complete just need a glitter Luna upgrade and I'm happy :)

How on earth did you not get caught in Hot Topic's new no bulk buyers rule?

Offline Eurocoin

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 18, 2014, 01:14:38 PM »
I wish, I could get glitters with $40-60, because after shipping and taxes it's usually $80+ (importing sucks), which is why I don't actively collect them.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 18, 2014, 02:07:48 PM »
My Luna & Celestia arrived today!  :biggrin:
Funko Princesses Celestia & Luna by ☆ Flitter ☆, on Flickr
They look great. I really like them. Though I still do think Luna's wings are a bit too long.
It was torture seeing them in my local stores and not being able to buy them knowing my order was in the mail.

Congrats to those who got glitters so far!
I actually feel relieved right now that I won't be hunting them ^^; but I wish good luck to those who are searching.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 02:18:31 PM by Flitter »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #552 on: December 18, 2014, 03:53:12 PM »

I'm just imaging the postman when he come to your house with your order... :lol:

"They're for my sisters. I have a lot of sisters."

haha always a fun visit :) they all say the names on the box too Celestia Vinyl and Luna Vinyl.

Anyways @Galactica they allow bulk orders, they always have. That new stuff though about no returns and stuff doesn't mater to me since I don't return them, although I don't like how it says they can cancel your order, this might be my last time doing this, its a crap ton of work.

For Sale Wants

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #553 on: December 18, 2014, 04:11:30 PM »
I called the store about my packages and there were there already ,it was kinda weird ,it only took a day to arrive ??
the order was shipped on 12/16 and 12/17
there were no glitters  but an order of 5 of each came in a big box and the tape had fallen off, a different manager this time came and told me the box arrived like that and that she had gone through it to make sure it was all there , it was weird because they are always are sealed, the other smaller order was incomplete, she said there was nothing she could do, I had to call the 1 800 number and get them re shipped or refunded,I called in and the rep said she did not show any stock in the system for them anymore  to re ship them ,so she refunded  2 incomplete orders I received ,
the weird part is that the invoice did not show any back ordered items on the slip,it looked  like the order was shipped complete and the store tampered with the big box and might have taken items from  my box and they could have been glitters Is what I think or maybe just regulars, who knows what happened but next time around I will ship them to a different store ,I just had it with that one,Their Facebook page did get back to me and got my phone number for a DM to call me .
but at this point I'm just updated about their policies so there is not much I can say,but to ask that they check that store ,they are doing many things that stink.
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 18, 2014, 04:22:24 PM »
I called the store about my packages and there were there already ,it was kinda weird ,it only took a day to arrive ??
the order was shipped on 12/16 and 12/17
there were no glitters  but an order of 5 of each came in a big box and the tape had fallen off, a different manager this time came and told me the box arrived like that and that she had gone through it to make sure it was all there , it was weird because they are always are sealed, the other smaller order was incomplete, she said there was nothing she could do, I had to call the 1 800 number and get them re shipped or refunded,I called in and the rep said she did not show any stock in the system for them anymore  to re ship them ,so she refunded  2 incomplete orders I received ,
the weird part is that the invoice did not show any back ordered items on the slip,it looked  like the order was shipped complete and the store tampered with the big box and might have taken items from  my box and they could have been glitters Is what I think or maybe just regulars, who knows what happened but next time around I will ship them to a different store ,I just had it with that one,Their Facebook page did get back to me and got my phone number for a DM to call me .
but at this point I'm just updated about their policies so there is not much I can say,but to ask that they check that store ,they are doing many things that stink.
wow that is horrible! :( it does sound like they tampered with your order! If they were going to go through it, they should have notified you about it beforehand.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal